- Quality professionalhaving almost 6+ years of experienceperformingQuality Testingin Information Technology, Insurance, E - commerce and Education domains.
- Implemented Manual, Automation and QA testing for Web-based and Client/Server applications.
- Expert in developing Selenium Web Driver/GRID, QTP, Cucumber test scripts using Java, TestNG, POM & Maven, Jenkins.
- Experience in Manual Testing, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test cases, and Requirement Traceability Matrix, documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Experience in Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing Life Cycle, and Defect life cycle management.
- Performed automated testing different frameworks such as Cucumber, TestNG, Cucumber POM, Data-driven, Hybrid and.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration using JENKINS to support tools likes CVS subversion, GIT, MAVEN to create projects, JAR files, POM.xml and dependencies.
- Experience in Data Driven, cross-browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Web Driver/Grid, TestNG.
- Deep knowledge of Code Version Control System like GitHub, STASH, BitBucket
- Implemented Integration, Functional &Regression testing using Java and testing framework.
- Manually conducted Unit, Smoke, User Acceptance Test, System testing, white, black box testing.
- Experience in Web Debugging tools like Firepath and Firebug and provided efficient locators for strategies like ID, XPath, CSS selectors to run web driven scripts.
- Performed back-end testing by writing SQL queries using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Used Quality Centre/Test Director, ALM to manage the software testing process and Jira for tracking the defects.
- Performed web services are testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response in both XML and JSON formats.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to initiate, prioritize and work independently as well as in a team to meet deadlines.
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver/RC/Grid, Cucumber, QTP.
Frameworks: TestNG/JUnit, Data Driven, Keyword, Hybrid, TDD, BDD.
Firefox Addons: XPath, Firebug, FirePath.
Languages: Java, Python, HTML, XML, CSS, JSON, Groovy, SQL, MYSQL.
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM.
Build/CI Tools: Maven, Jenkins.
Version Control Tools: GIT HUB, CVS, Subversion (SVN).
QA SELENIUM TESTER
- Analyzing the business requirements, documenting it for completeness and testability.
- Worked on New Confidential 3.0 Classic web application.
- Created test plan, test cases, test scripts, test estimates and test metrics based on functional & non-functional requirements.
- Designed test cases using Gherkin, Cucumber, TestNG, and Maven& used Grid to run test on multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Implemented Cucumber based data Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver step definition code, using Data-driven, concept instigated with TestNG and Maven and Java using POM concept.
- Identified and reported bugs using defect tracking tool JIRA and presented bug reports for weekly status updates.
- Developed manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing using Selenium Web Driver , Java and Cucumber and TestNG.
- Engage in continuous automated testing activity throughout agile development iterations, updated test results in JIRA.
- Conducted Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Smoke, Database Integrity, Security, Positive & Negative Testing, UAT, Performance and Load testing using JMeter .
- Triggering and maintaining the daily builds for automation test scripts on Jenkins to enable the automated testing capabilities and performed compatibility testing for the dynamic and static content of browsers.
- Worked with GitHub Repository for code version control.
- Coordinate with both onsite and offshore on daily execution tasks and helping them with the closure of the defects.
- Performed UI testing, browser validations across operating systems by verifying the visual presentations, alignment, design and accuracy of links using Id , XPath, CSS locators and FireBug , FirePath .
- Involved in testing both SOAP, REST services using SOAP UI in both XML and JSON formats.
- Performed Database validations, data extraction, and data integrity validation, Back-End Database testing by executing SQL Queries on Oracle and MySQL databases.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver, GRID, Java, Maven, POM, TestNG, Jira, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Firepath, Firebug, XPath, JMeter, SQL Server, SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, Groovy, CSS.
QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, New York
- Produced test plans, executing and evaluating test cases, and developing automated regression test suites using WebDrivers.
- Developed reusable and generic application functions using POM which can be used anywhere in the test scripts .
- Prepared and reviewed automation test scripts & checklists for application testing, involved in database testing .
- Created testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases using Data Driven Frameworks.
- Used Selenium Web Driver for automating over 70% of Cross Browser Testing using Saucelabs on IE , Firefox , Safari and Chrome .
- Created TestNG tests to prioritize, group the test data for testing the AUT using XML file.
- Jira for interacting with application teams on developed User Stories raised defects and uploaded the results of the tests.
- Run the Automated Test suites using Jenkins, inserted checkpoints to compare the current behavior of the application.
- Involved in testing Web services using SoapUI, used this tool to locate WSDL file on the internet, create Test cases, and run them.
- Extensively worked on data extraction, transformation and loading data from various sources like SQL server and flat files.
- Involved in preparing status reports, attending meetings with scrum team to update the automation status, challenges.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver, GRID, POM, TestNG, SOAP UI, Java, Jira, Maven, Jenkins, Firepath/bug, XML, Groovy, SQL.
QA FUCTIONAL TESTER
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & QTP.
- Performed functionality testing during the various phases of development using QTP
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework, POM using QTP, TestNG and Maven, Java.
- Preparing RCA documents, creating reusable methods in automation framework and performing end to end, backend validation using SQL
- Preparing reports of all automation difficulties and test results for a further application using Maven.
- Create, executes and maintains automated test frameworks for an end to end integration testing across applications, devices, using QTP and reported defects/results in QC.
- Performed cross-browser functional testing for each sprint, participated in sprint planning, start and closed meetings.
- Experienced in recording, debugging, editing & running test scripts, analyzing results and discussed with testing concerns
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high-risk areas.
- Conducted Positive and Negative testing by inputting valid & invalid data, Black Box, Unit, Smoke and UAT testing .
- Perform Manual testing as well as functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and End to End testing of SOAP/REST web services using SOAP UI tool.
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Quality Center along with Master test plan.
- Tested critical bug fixes and coordinated with developers in the release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline using QC.
- Performed Integration testing for all functionalities and automated regression suite of the various builds using Jenkins
- Experienced in recording, debugging, editing & running test scripts, analyzing results and discussed with testing concerns.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver/GRID, Cucumber, Hybrid Driven, TDD, BDD, POM, ALM, LoadRunner, SOAP UI, Java, SQL.
QA Assistant - Manual Testing
Confidential, New York
- Involved in White Box, Black Box, Functionality, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Generation of Data for execution of test cases, generate test records, modify scripts to do regression test
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Actively attend meetings with fellow testers and other groups to evaluate the progress and Performance of the application.
- Developed and submitted viable test plans to test the accuracy of data conversion. SQL scripts and stored procedures using PL/SQL. Responsible for analysis, reports and defect tracking.