- Software Professional with 3+ years in the IT industry with a reputation for meeting demanding deadlines and delivering critical solutions on various levels of Software Quality Assurance. Strong experience in the IT industry as a QA Analyst / QA Tester for Web based and Client/ Server applications by involving in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and defect tracking process.
- Have strong work ethic, taking ownership of all duties and responsibilities and excellent problem solving and communication skills and ability to function in an intense work environment. Easily adaptable to any new Technologies and Business environment.
- Extensive knowledge on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and actively participated in all phases of testing lifecycle right from Planning, Requirements, Design, Execution, Reporting and Testing through Implementation.
- Proficient in various SDLC Methodologies like Waterfall, Iteration/Agile (SCRUM).
- Design Test Plan and test strategies based on high level business and technical documents.
- Efficient in designing Test Scenarios, Test Case/Scripts based on Functional Specifications and System Requirements documents for Web based Applications and Client/Server based applications
- Experienced in software testing which involved development of test cases and test scripts for Black box testing, Functional Testing, GUI testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, End - to-End Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Excel in finding, documenting and reporting bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within the product applications
- Experience in writing SQL queries to validate the data in databases SQL server.
- Participated in Status review meetings and regularly interacted with the development team to get updates regarding the application functionality, implementation, integration and impact.
- Self-starter, fast learner, team player with strong personal and group communication skills and Skilled in documentation, user presentation and user trainings.
- Expertise in testing mobile apps on (iOS, Android), Web services (REST, Web API).
HP Quality Centre: ALM, Quick Test Professional, Jira, Asana
Databases and Tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, TOAD
Business Tools: MS Access, MS Office Suite
MS Windows XP / 7 MS: DOS, iOS, Android, Unix
Languages: HTML, Java Script, SQL,Visual Basic, Vb Script
Others: iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Phones & Tablets
QA - Specialist
- Participated in User Story Review meetings and identified key scenarios for functionality testing
- Conducted and played active role in Daily Scrum meetings and discussed accomplishments, targets and issues for iteration cycle.
- Wrote Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Matrix documents analyzed the Use Cases and updated the Traceability Matrix to check the coverage analysis.
- Tested, the entire application for GUI, Functionality, Integration, Compatibility, System end - end, Business layer.
- Defects identification and reporting and tracking using ASANA/JIRA and participated in defect triage meeting.
- Interacted with the development team and the real-time users to implement the entire Test Management process using ASANA/JIRA.
- Tested the application for browser, operating system compatibility, accessibility on mobile devices. Manually certified the functionality of the applications on Android, iPhone & iPad and under different versions.
- Identified key concerns of testing included security, localization, real estate, usability & auto upgrade of native app and browser version functionality.
- Played active role in testing Http services (Web Api(s), RESTful), which provides functionality for the integration between Web and Mobile based apps and other modules.
- Worked with on-site and off-shore resources and supported UAT testing and Production Verification Testing.
Environment: ASP.NET, Rails, Windows, SQL Server, Windows 7 & 10, IE, Chrome, MS-Office, Asana/JIRA, Slack, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Andriod, Crashlytics, Google Drive.
- Participated in all the phases of the SDLC (Agile) right from User story reviews to deployment and interacted with all the technical groups and contributed to the overall quality enhancement of the application.
- Responsible for manually testing the entire application for GUI, Functionality, Business Logic and Use case adherence and test documentation like Writing Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Matrix documents and Use case Analysis.
- Designed Automated Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Testing Scenarios, using Mercury Quick Test Professional for Regression testing, implementing the required checkpoints, data driven routines and updated them from time to time.
- Played active role in various types of testing like business functionality testing, regression testing, integration testing, browser compatibility, mobile devices compatibility testing and end to end testing.
- Supported Test Automation using QTP and worked extensively with test script designing, debugging, execution and maintenance.
- Defect reporting, tracking and generation of reports and graphs for management requirements using Mercury Quality Center.
- Coordinated the test efforts of both on-site and off-shore teams and update the management with the day-to-day testing status.
- Supported the UAT testing and helped the development team in understanding the user requirements
Environment: Java2.0, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, Windows NT / XP / 7, IE, MS-Office, HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional, iOS, iPhone, iPad.