- Only looking for full time employment. Green Card Holder.
- Looking for jobs in and around New York and New Jersey only.
- Open to Remote positions too.
- Please email me if you have a suitable position for a Program Manager or Deliver Manager and I’ll get back to you at the earliest.
- Certified professional with close to 19 years’ experience in Information Technology, Service Project Management and IT Project Delivery Management in the financial industry.
- Seeking for a Director/Technical Delivery Manager / Delivery Head role.
- AML/Financial crimes/Fraud experience working on Confidential Actimize platforms for AML(SAM/CDD/WLF/CTR) and Fraud platforms.
- Pursuing CAMS certification
- Heading the project management team with 30 project managers reporting to me at Confidential Actimize.
- PMI / PMP and CSM (scrum master) certified professional.
- Work experiences include Project Management and Delivery, with both waterfall and Agile experience, Release Management, Scrum Master, and Business Analysis with program management.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, System Design, development and implementation of Web Based Applications, Data warehouse, and e - Commerce applications.
- Experienced in delivery management, Strategic Outsourcing management, manage deliverable of more than 20 M. Along with account Management and Account Growth, and service delivery management
- Banking and Financial domain expert specialize in Investments & Securities market (Capital Markets, Fixed Income Securities, Equity, Commodity, FX & Derivatives Instrument - Swaps, Options, Futures, Forward.
- Worked in Trade-lifecycle, Settlement/Clearance, Collateral management, Tri-party Repo, Hedge funds, Prime brokerage, Wholesale loans, Custody business and Regulatory Compliances (SOX, Basel II, Dodd-Frank, AML/KYC) in Investment Banking. This knowledge helped me immensely to manage and nurture the Investment Banking portfolio in JPMC for Confidential .
- Managing end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions aligning with the strategic business objectives of client. Customer relationship management, quality solutions, and revenue generation.
- Great track record of managing multiple projects concurrently, delegating resources appropriately, and ensuring projects are completed on time, within scope, and under budget
- Experienced Scrum Master with high level of experience in collaborating with executive teams to create and sustain organizational capability and operational efficiencies.
- Experience in Leading and Mentoring small to mid-size teams
- Demonstrated leadership and strong team management capabilities managing 200+ associates across shores, Build a motivated team that could deliver in very challenging circumstance. Developed complex applications with zero defects.
- An accomplished computer professional with expertise in Testing of Desktop, Client/Server and Intranet applications, Design, development and implementation of Web Based Applications, Java and e-Commerce
- Conversant with CMM Level 5 processes and guidelines.
- Windows, MSDOS, Linux 7.x/8.x, AIX, Novell Netware
- J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, RMI, SWING, JNDI, JMS, JDBC,), UML,AJAX Autosys. Rational Rose Enterprise, MS Visio
- Enterprise Application architecture, High level & detailed design
- Web Sphere (4.0, 5.x), Jakarta Tomcat, Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD 5.x), Eclipse, XML Spy, Cold Fusion Studio, JBoss
- Struts, Hibernate, Spring
- Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g, 11), MS SQL Server 7/2000, IBM DB2, MySQL
- Visual Sourcesafe, Rational ClearCase, SVN, GIT
- Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
- Actimize, MISYS
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Services Client Engagement Manager
- Manage client relationship from a Professional Services perspective.
- Common point of liaison for the client between Professional Services, Actimize Product R & D, Customer support and Admin teams.
- Accountable for the implementation of the Actimize Suite of products for AML, Fraud and FMC.
- Point of escalation for the client.
- Heading the project management team with 30 project managers reporting into me. Responsible for managing the allocation of projects to the project managers across the organization.
- Helped manage a portfolio of $10M and delivered multiple projects as a Program Manager for professional services at Actimize.
- Helped increase team utilization by 20% by optimizing resource management process.
- Drove 50% reduction in non-billable hours by implementing internal and external controls and processes.
- Helped drive and implement Project management improvement process within Actimize and standardize the delivery processes across the organization.
- Helped improve the budgeting and forecasting accuracy to 1% variance by implementing additional cadence and monitoring around the process.
Technical Project Delivery Manager
- Heads the delivery team / service delivery handling 5 major programs with multiple projects and managing overall 200+ associates who reported to me.
- Proactively researched and recommended courses of action to prevent problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for the user community
- Established metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery
- Provided thought leadership, to the account delivery Team, manage Contracts, SOWs, and RFEs. Cost Case preparation & approval, Financial Interlock Management, service delivery audits, Account Transition and Project Management.
- Developed and maintained relationships with client organizations to ensure their infrastructure expectations are being met and priorities are set at the appropriate levels.
- Assisted the Project executive managing customer satisfaction and serves as a single point of contact to the Project Executive for service delivery managing all delivery communications
- Responsible for the IT service delivery management of databases, servers, networks, storage, email, directory, and other technology platforms shared across the enterprise
- Delivered technical direction and solutions consistent with the overall IT strategy
- Supported and improved performance and lower incident count through Root Cause Analysis of key metrics and developing improvement plans.
- I was focused on making sure the projects are delivered within the time and budget and there is value addition to every piece of work we do,
- Acted as a liaison between the client and my team, center point of contact for all issues, escalations and concerns. I also have an important role of client relationship management.
- Involved in end to end delivery management activities and responsible to the timely delivery of the projects successfully.
- Managed support an delivery of the project to support and improve performance and lower incident count through Root Cause Analysis of key metrics and developing improvement plans.
- Budgeted and forecasted multi-million dollar development projects for the various programs.
- Actively involved in meeting with stake holders and client top management.
- Built new customized Project Management tools into SharePoint using forms and MS Access as a data base
- Analyzed stakeholder goals, effectively managed their expectations and promptly addressed any misalignment
- Managed the creation of project artifacts such as requirements specifications, technical design documents and requirement traceability matrix
- Created/executed project work plans and revised as appropriately to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identified resource needs and assigned individual responsibilities. Provided ongoing engagement and communications to business and IT management
- Ensured the quality of services and solutions to application user base, other application owners and IT technical teams.
Technical Program / Project Manager / Release Manager
- As a Program Manager / Technical project manager responsible for the planning and managing the production support activities on a day to day basis.
- Involved in status reporting and risk planning for the project.
- Involved in planning and executing the Business as Usual projects to help in improving the application and fixing production issues.
- Involved in any data modeling and designing sessions for the Business as Usual projects.
- Coordination and management of the Priority 1 calls for production issues. Responsible for production support metrics to display productivity, efforts per activity. Ticket resolution SLA.
- Responsible for setting up the build and release process within Broker Dealer.
- Involved in designing and development of the Release management automation scripts used for build and deployment of the code to the various environments using Unix Shell script, Java and Clearcase command line.
- Creating process flows, capturing business rules and requirements for new project to be included in the process flow.
- As a release manager was responsible for controlling the deployment of code to the various controlled environments and move the code to production after approval from the respective Business and QA
- Involved in client meetings to review the data model and reporting requirements.
- Involved in controlling the project using change requests.
- Experience in SDLC, SRS, Prototype system, customization and Functional design, processing change requests, UML, and Use-Cases methodology.
- Creating business process flows, capturing business rules and requirements in Use Case format. As a team leader, responsible for the delivery and release along with the Responsibility for all the Low level and high level design of the application.
- Designed and development of the applications framework using the Spring, Struts and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in the development of the application using the Websphere Studio as the IDE tool as well as using UNIX scripts for Data Loads.
Lead Java Developer
- Responsible for the designing and development of the project and also the database design of the project.
- Led the team as a module lead for three modules namely price, risk and alerts for a Forex product.
- Worked as a developer on other projects like Library Management system, B2B Trading sites and upgrade of the Indian Postal Service to make it Digital.