- Experience in Performing Root Causing/ Triaging issues by analyzing the data and logs.
- Experience in Validating Telematics, Infotainment and Cluster Features.
- Experience in Validating Bluetooth profiles like AVRCP, PBAP, MAP, A2DAP and GAP.
- Experience in Understanding specifications and creating test cases.
- Experience in Over the Air Software Update End to End Design.
- Experience in Raising issues in Defect management system and tracking them to closure.
SKILLS & EXPERTIZE:
Version control System: GIT
Operating Systems: All versions of windows, Raspbian OS, QNX, Android.
Protocols: CAN, ETHERENT.
Tools: VechicleSpy - NeoVI, Remote Reflash Server, CAN Diagnostics
Android: Test Tool, BCM Simulator, Tera term, Putty.
- Reliability/Stress Testing on Telematics & Infotainment modules.
- Functional Automation on Telematics & Infotainment Modules.
- Root Cause Analysis and triaging of failures/DFMEA in vehicle and on bench.
- Test case Development based on DOORS Requirements.
- Validation of Infotainment features such as Bluetooth Connectivity, Navigation, Car Play, Android Auto and Audio.
- Validation of Cluster/HUD graphical features and Steering wheel controls.
- Analysis of vehicle CAN Messages using vehicle Spy.
- Experience using tools such as ATT, Global OATS, R2T2, VSMS, Global SIM, ESIMS/PRT System.
- Developed VB Macro to automate test Reports for the team.
- Supporting Global Regions like Mexico, Europe and Korea with respect to OTA features.
- Operate a database for Scheduling appointments,
- Assisting students with Microsoft word and windows 10 and
- Maintaining positive and enthusiastic environment