- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Good experience in Manual Testing of software methodologies,
- QA testing with variety of methods such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Good command in test case analysis and design, test script development and test coverage, test summary reports and Defect tracking.
- Experience in using Confidential VSTS, ALM, JIRA and Share point.
- Experience in developing Test cases from Business Requirements in ALM/HP Quality Center.
- Report preparation, and defect recording and tracking.
- Analyzing and Executing Test Cases based on the business requirements by using various types of testing such as integration, Black Box, Validation, Functional, system, Regression, and Smoke Testing.
- Participated in defect triage meeting to resolve and prioritize defects.
- Perform UAT to make sure the software meet the requirements.
- Coordinated testing efforts and effectively interacted with Off - Shore teams.
- Have extensive experience working in both team and individual work environments as a Quality Assurance Analyst, handling complex projects
- Well organized, quick learner, multitasking, and self-motivated.
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical and Problem solving skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies. Good communication, interpersonal and Teamwork skills .
Testing Tools: Confidential VSTS, HP Quality Center/ALM 11, JIRA
Office Tools: Office tools MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power point, Visio)
Operating System: Windows 7 /XP/Vista, Ios, Android.
Confidential, Maplewood, MN
- Attending Clean-Trace requirement and design review meetings in getting a better understanding of the wireframe and visual designs to verify while testing all features work according to the requirements.
- Attended Weekly offshore team meetings to discuss the root cause analysis of bug found in the software application and hardware device Lm1.
- Assigned tasks to the offshore team and closely monitored their progress and test case execution status.
- Wrote test cases and test scenarios.
- Install / Uninstall APK from older version to new on Luminometers to observe the performance of improvement and observe new features added in updated version has not affected the overall performance.
- Upgraded and downgraded of Clean-Trace software hygiene management software application to verify no issue is encountered.
- Logged various defects on Confidential Visual studio.
- Created Validation plan report for approval of the higher management.
- Created report summary review for validation meeting.
- Reported project manager the progress of weekly activities.
Confidential, Richfield, MNQA Analyst
- Participated in sprint planning sessions, to determine and finalize scope items for current and future sprints.
- Created Test scenarios, Test cases for various sub projects, enhancements and features within the CAP (Carrier Activation Platform) Project.
- Approved and Rejected User stories in JIRA.
- Participated in the daily SCRUM meeting to update the QA progress and identify the blockers for the assigned deliverables.
- Utilized WSDLs and files to perform web services testing using SOAP UI.
- Represented QA team for JAD sessions with business analysts, DEV peer reviews by the developers and participated in the QA handoff meetings to better understand the requirements and the scope of the features being tested.
- Participated in Application Walk-through sessions, of upcoming releases.
- Attended defect Triage meeting with the Business, Project management and Developers.
- Reported to the higher management the status of testing and over all progress being made towards the milestone.
- Pulled Test execution and Defect reports from Quality center to report the test coverage and defect resolution.
Confidential, Golden Valley MN
QA Tester/Test Engineer
- Worked in Agile Environment, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
- Worked closely with the design and marketing team for gathering requirements for the design Wireframes.
- Interacted with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Mapped the test cases to the functional requirements in Quality Center.
- Participated in daily stand-ups with the development/API/Design and marketing teams.
- Facilitated Smoke Testing to ensure that the compiled software components of the Applications adhere to Project Standards, Performance Criteria and Functional specifications to ensure feasibility of testing effort.
- Performed Integration Testing as development team releases the product.
- Performed Regression Testing to evaluate the new feature added compliance with the business requirements has not affected the existing features.
- Tested Web page manually for different Browser compatibility.
- Attended weekly offshore meetings, to identify manual test cases that can be translated into gherkin (Cucumber) and sent to the automation team.
- Created Test cases, test scenarios, test strategy .
- Logged defects, opening and resolving tickets, Accept reject stories in JIRA.
- Reported weekly progress of both (Android and IOS) platforms through pivotal graphs to the higher management.