- Senior software QA tester with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault - free audits.
- Hands-on technology professional accustomed to working in complex, project-based environments. Multifaceted experience in QA software testing, software development and user-acceptance testing.
- Backed by strong credentials including a computer science degree and computer analytics certificate; advanced command of various testing suites, agile methodologies and monitoring tools; and cross-platform skills in Windows.
- I have acquired in last 6+ years, a vast experience of introducing open source solutions and accumulated experience in planning, developing and executing quality assurance tasks for various projects.
- Implemented Agile Testing for the enterprise with solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle including Agile, Waterfall and Iterative with Strong experience with Agile test mythology and Agile Development process.
- Implemented Black Box and Gray Box functional testing for front to back test automation.
- Provide cost-effective solutions using best practices by implementing Open Source like Selenium Webdriver and commercial tools in the market.
- Employed a “test-to-break” approach on testing initiatives and clarified ambiguous requirement to ensure the effectiveness of all test plans.
- Lead the design modification, development, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework.
- Developed Test Framework with Selenium Web driver to implement hybrid Test framework with Page Object and Data Driven.
- Developed Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing (BDT) with Cucumber JVM and Gherkin Language to implement TDD for the organization
- Improved documentation of QA testing practices to enhance their repeatability, saving time and money and encouraging testing standardization and best practices.
- Contributed to high-reliability technology releases as a result of thorough cross browser, cross platform with Selenium Webdriver web testing that helped to maintain industry-leading position.
- Create and validate automated scripts that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven framework implementation with Selenium.
- Developed Automation for SOA architecture with Restful Web Servicer Testing.
- Contributed to QA Methodologies with various testing concept such as Acceptance testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, End-to-End Testing, Business Process Testing and more.
- Experience in development of core QA framework library for various Web Application.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skill set with a self-starting attitude, team player, flexible, fast learner and high degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Selenium Web Driver Automation Framework with Java
- Page Object Model based Automation Framework with MAVEN using Page Factory
- Page Object pattern-based Framework with TestNG framework
- Page Object pattern based with JUnit Framework
- Hamcrest Assertion Framework
- Data Driven Testing framework using Apache POI and JXL
- Hybrid framework using Selenium Web Driver
- Behavior Driven Testing framework with Cucumber JVM using Gherkin language
- Behavior Driven framework with Page Object Model and Data driven with Thread Safe Driver
- Agile Testing Framework, Scrum, Kanban
- REST API with Postman
- Software Test Engineering
- Test Case Design
- Automated Script Design
- Automation Framework Design
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Agile Test Methodology
- API Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Exceptional Analytic
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND TOOLS:
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Advanced Rest Client
Test Management Tools: JIRA (X-Ray)
Defect Management Tools: JIRA
Requirement Management Tools: JIRA
Version Control Tools: GIT
Development IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse
Build management Tool: Apache Maven
Continuous Integration Tool : Jenkins
Cloud Testing Tool: Browser stack
Programing Languages : Java, HTML
Reporting : Extent report, TestNG report, Cucumber Report
Database/Database tools: Toad, MySQL
Applications : Microsoft Office Application, VMware
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Collaborate closely with engineers, business analysts and product owners and other team members to determine appropriate acceptance criteria for all changes (new features as well as updates)
- Work as part of a scrum team in an agile environment that includes QA planning & execution in Sprints, participation in the Scrum & Sprint review/retrospective
- Develop test strategy for changes, which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Introduced and implemented automation testing framework for the organization
- Design and implementation of automated test frameworks in a fast-paced agile environment
- Design and implement automated tests based on the agreed-upon acceptance criteria.
- Active Participation in determining acceptance criteria of new features as well as changes.
- Responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of testing frameworks and tools, working along the Product and Engineering team to build game changing products.
- Work with DevOps and Engineering team to create a fully automated continuous deployment
- Implemented open source Selenium WebDriver for cross browser and cross platform web testing.
- Responsible for Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approaches to developing and testing software
- Develop Features file and scenario with Gherkin Language for Behavior Driven Testing.
- Develop Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing (BDT) with Cucumber JVM to implement Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Develop and implement robust Selenium Page Object Model (POM) framework with Selenium WebDriver using Object Oriented Programming Java and open source unit test framework TestNG
- Developed automated functional test framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium.
- Implemented Selenium Grid implementation for in-house script execution Parallelization.
- Implemented Selenium Cross Browser test implementation for cloud with Browser Stack.
- Setup the execution of automated tests via Continuous Integration (CI) tools and integrated automation executions with CI process (Jenkins) so our scripts are executed each time a build is kicked off
- Wrote SQL scripts to verify the ETL transactions and identify irregularities in data loading.
- Build Automated Test script to increase the automation coverage for the regression test cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of user interface and software application test plans.
- Track the bug and enhancement requests as they are entered into bug tracking systems.
- Participate in project development meetings to provide guidance on quality and quality testing issues from project creation to completion.
- Work with the technical writing department to assure that the documentation is consistent with the software functionality.
- Responsible to review the results of automated tests and take appropriate action
- Responsible to ensure that any areas not covered by automated tests are validated via alternate mechanisms
- Responsible for generating and communicating test reports and metrics out to stakeholders
- Interact with the project team members to ensure all documentation and quality procedures are completed as per our internal processes and procedures.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring the team.
- Lead a diverse team of manual testers and automation engineers located in our home office in New York, and our offshore team in India.
- Responsible for Java coding for Test Case automation using Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Responsible to implement Page Object Model framework with Selenium Webdriver.
- Participate in Scrum, Daily Stand-up, Sprint and iterative development activities - Prepared to take on any role within the Agile team
- Participate in Sprint planning and release planning
- Participate in backlog refinement
- Define acceptance criteria when stories are created
- Good at prioritizing along critical path and meeting project milestones and deliverable.
- Quality Testing including Effective Test Case Design, Test Execution and Reporting.
- Experience in analyzing the User Stories and Use Cases to develop test cases.
- Experience in preparation of Test Strategy, Test plan, Traceability Matrix.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
QA Test Engineer
- Responsible for Planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts
- Developed and implemented Keyword Driven automation testing with Selenium Page Object Model.
- Analyzed Technical specification, Business Requirements and Database Schema to develop test cases.
- Developed QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Developed robust framework to find test object with Selenium API, which enable us to develop automated script for dynamic web application.
- Created complex Key word driven, Data driven and Table-driven automated test script to maximize the automation script with Selenium.
- Created Modular Automated Global Test framework library for reusable, easy to use and easy maintenance automated test scripts.
- Conducted workflow, process diagram and GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Used detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Participated in requirements walkthroughs with users to better understand requirements
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to retrieve and verify information in the database
- Develop Web Service Test with Soap UI to test SOA platform
- Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members.
- Reported and tracked defects, monitored defects reported by team.
QA Test Engineer
- Analyzed Software and Business Requirements documents to get better understanding of the system from both technical and business perspective.
- Developed comprehensive System Test Plan (STP).
- Wrote test cases and performed Manual Testing for Positive and Negative Testing Scenarios.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Performed Functional Verification Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing of the application.
- Executed of end-to-end testing to evaluate system testing of the application.
- Interacted with developers, business analysts and the project manager for test case reviews, defects issues and tests data.
- Used Quality Center to execute manual test case and automated test scripts.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Performed Backend Testing, by executing SQL queries in Oracle.
- Regression testing by automated keyword driven test scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Executed tests scripts in Selenium for regression testing with Keyword Driven Test.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and Solution Design.
- Created test plans and test scripts and defined use cases.
- Execute test on promotional web sites in a highly pressurized and deadline driven environment.
- Verified different types of web banners, ads and emails for all functional specifications.
- Verified and validate cross browser/platforms compatibility.
- Identified, isolated, reported and tracked defects in the defect tracking system.
- Attended daily defect meeting and weekly status meetings with QA Manager to discuss the status of projects.
- Communicated test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
Environment: Selenium, HP Quality Center (QC), HTML, SQL Server