- 7+ years of IT experience in analyzing, designing, Software Quality Assurance. Expertise in testing Web based, Client/Server and Mobile applications on different domains such as Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, and E - Commerce.
- Good exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). Experience in implementing different automation development methodologies Agile /Scrum & Waterfall.
- Proficient in testing Client/Server and Web based, using Manual, Automation testing. Designed and Developed Automation test scripts in Java programming implementing test in Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in testing web services using Postman and Rest Assured.
- Experienced with performance testing using JMeter.
- Experienced with test management and bug tracking tools like Jira and ALM/QC.
- Experience in working with frameworks like Hybrid frame work, Page Object Model (POM) and BDD framework using cucumber.
- Experienced in working with testing frameworks like Junit, NUnit and TestNG.
- Exposure to Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, build management tools like Maven and repository GIT.
- Experience in performing System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Unit Testing, Black Box Testing, End to End Testing and Functional Testing.
- Experience in writing the Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data and developing and maintaining Test Scripts based on Business and Functional requirements.
- Experience in reporting and tracking defects.
- Expertise in using different tools like Firebug and Fire path element as a Firefox add-on for addressing web elements using locator’s ID, Class name, CSS Selector, XPath etc.
- Ability to analyze, debug and enhance existing application modules.
- Possess good Analytical, Presentation and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Managed in Working with multiple modules simultaneously, Learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication and analytical skills, enthusiastic learner, sincere and committed.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, Postman, Rest Assure, Selenium IDE, SoapUI, TestNG, Junit, Jira, Appium, Bugzilla, ALM.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC, STLC
Microsoft Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Visio, MS Project
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Mac
Programming Languages: C#, Core Java,python
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Frameworks: BDD, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Page Object Model (POM), Hybrid, .Net 3.5
Test Build and Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Version Control: Git, SVN, GitHub, VSS
Web Tools and Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, jQuery.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed Test Scripts for web application using Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed automated Test Scripts for webservices using Rest Assured and postman
- Involved in sprint planning sessions, daily Stand up meetings to understand the business and testing requirements and to plan testing process on regular basis.
- Designed BDD framework using cucumber.
- Developing test scripts for data driven approach using apache POI.
- Performed Functional, System and Regression Testing for applications by automating using Selenium, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Prepared test cases using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium Web Driver to handle and validate Keyboard, Mouse Events, Popups, Tables, and Browser navigations.
- Developed and maintained test documentation for existing or newly built test cases and test plans of automation for ongoing changes.
- Performed Automation Testing using Page Object Model, TestNG and Cucumber.
- Also performed testing of the application on different platforms through Selenium Grid.
- Conducted back end testing using SQL queries for executing data from database.
- Used Maven as a build management tool and to add external dependencies and for run, compile, run and deploy.
- Maintained Selenium and Java automation code and resources in GitHub.
- Integrated Automation Scripts on continuous integration tool Jenkins. Configured and triggered builds for nightly and need based.
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
- Used JIRA for tracking defects and generating reports.
- Designed and executed load testing scenarios using JMeter.
- Participate in weekly meeting and various other meeting to discuss modifications, request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Agile, Java, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Cucumber framework, TestNG, Eclipse, Jenkins, Data Driven framework, Web Services/API, HTML, XML, GitHub, Apache POI API, Firebug/ Firepath, JIRA, Maven, SQL, Windows
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
QA Automation Tester
- Analyzed Business, Functional requirements and Design review documents to develop test plan for project involved.
- Experience in Selenium Automation using JAVA with Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, TestNG and Maven.
- Identified Test Cases to automate using Selenium Web Driver, Junit, Java (Eclipse IDE) and contributed in creation of framework.
- Used Hybrid/Data Driven Framework and extracted data from external Excel files using Apache POI. Executed testing using Page Object Model on front end systems.
- Involved in creating, updating and executing of test cases according to requirements.
- Preparation and execution of test scripts and SoapUI tool to perform Web Services testing. Used SoapUI to test Web Services using WSDL file given by development team.
- Added assertions to validate the XML in Web services SOAP and RESTful service.
- Used SopaUI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Experience in grouping of test suites, test cases and test methods for regression and functional testing using TestNG annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags.
- Implemented Mobile automation testing using Appium for IOS and Android platforms using emulators and IOS simulators.
- Responsible for End to End Testing, Requirements gathering, and ensuring the entire test plans and scenarios are covered in the documentation.
- Used Firebug, Fire path to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Link, Partial Link, Attributes and Tags.
- Used JIRA for executing test cases, defect tracking and complete test management.
- Used MySQL for Data retrieval in Back End Testing
- Involved in saving existing code to GIT repository.
- Used Maven to perform build from Jenkins Continuous Integration for automated scripts.
- Worked in Agile environment, with an ability to accommodate and test the newly proposed changes at any point of time during the release.
- Reviewed the Product Backlog, Functional Specifications Document and Technical Documentation.
- Interacted with the Project Manager, Business Analysts and Developers to understand the application design and functional specifications.
- Presented test cases to business for peer review and ensure completeness.
- Involved in the Regression Testing by using Selenium after each modification and enhancement.
- Used POM (Page Object Model) and created a framework using Selenium WebDriver to automate Web Client.
- Used Data Driven Framework to check the behavior of application with different inputs as parameters using Selenium.
- Implemented Data Driven automation test framework with page Object Model with Selenium WebDriver, and TestNG.
- Executed test cases and participated actively in System Integration Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Wrote test cases to handle Alerts on the web page.
- Handled scripts to navigate to various Iframes and to handle multiple windows and performed operations on the web elements.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Wrote Maven build scripts to automate the compilation and execution of TestNG test cases/suites.
- Used Firebug and Fire path for element identification while creating Page Object Repository.
- Used Jenkins tool for continuous integration of the builds.
- Created test reports generated out of TestNG and captured the error screenshots.
- Tested web services using Restful API by driving the parameters from property files.
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
- Extracted data from external Excel files using Apache POI and loaded into the variables in the scripted code.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into t.
Environment: /Tools: Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, POM, RESTFUL API, Apache POI, Firebug, Fire path, JMeter, Eclipse, HTML, XPATH, Oracle, Windows.
ConfidentialJunior Software Engineer
- Participated in preparation of Test Plans in accordance with the business requirements.
- Developed and Executed Automation Test Cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Run the Automated Regression suite and analyzed results.
- Automated functional scenarios using Selenium IDE and WebDriver.
- Created automated scenarios using Selenium for regression and Data-Driven testing.
- Executed positive and negative scenarios.
- Responsible for performing Ad-hoc, Sanity testing, Functional testing and Regression testing.
- Participated in identifying Test Scenarios and designing test cases for automation and automated test cases using Selenium, Junit.
- Responsible for executing Selenium WebDriver Test Scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Performed functional testing for each sprint using Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium.
- Involved in working with User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in tracking and reporting defects using QC.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver, Junit, Eclipse, HTML, XML, Firebug, Fire path, XPATH, Quality Center, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, SQL Developer, Windows.
- Used C# as scripting language & Visual Studio ultimate along with Selenium as IDE Integrated Development environment for automation.
- Wrote code-behind files in C#.Net server-side processing of pages and test cases using spec Flow.
- Created Security module in C#.Net for both the systems to provide highest level of security and user authorization to application.
- Created functional automation scripts using open source tools Selenium and involved in creation of automation framework using Selenium and testing.
- Participated and conducted Agile Scrum Daily project meeting and planning using the AGILE process.
- Designed and Coded UI framework, base classes, WCF services, object, business and data access layers in C# 3.0. Object-oriented approaches were used for application development.
- Worked on business layer in C#.Net to handle existing functionality of the system as well as new proposed functionalities.
- Performed the Back-End integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL statements on the Database.
- Integrated and implemented easy workflow for multiple applications using JSON files.
- Developed tools to automate some base tasks using Java script and XML. experienced in developing Web based applications and Client-Server technologies using HTML, CSS, and JSON.
- Worked on Integrated JIRA with subversion and Jenkins to automate the weekly build process.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, C#, .Net, Visual studio, Junit, JSON, Jira, Jenkins, XML, Agile, Scrum, Coded UI, HTML, CSS, XML, Windows, SQL Server.
Junior Software Engineer
- Responsible for developing, debugging and Unit testing the applications on the Web Server.
- Involved in developing both server side and client-side components.
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.NET and Stored Procedures for generation of reports in SQL Reporting Services.
- Designing the user interfaces using C# and Cascading Style sheets for better look and feel.
- Implemented various Validations on the web forms using ASP.Net Validation controls.
- Worked with Datasets, Data tables for populating the Data Grid. Performed the basic functionalities like Saving, Searching, Updating and Deleting data and designed User Controls.
- Responsible for Unit Testing of the assigned modules.
Environment: C#, .Net, Microsoft Visual studio, Microsoft SQL server.