- 5+ year track record championing QA and testing methodologies for customer - facing business applications.
- Analytical, goal-driven professional with solid history integrating and testing of SalesForce.com, SAP, web applications, client-server applications, and Bomgar software.
- Broad knowledge and success in highly-technical environments.
- Proficient in evaluating user requirements and functional specifications to create test plans, test scenarios, and write and execute test scripts.
- Skilled trainer and project leader; able to direct multiple tasks effectively and readily master innovative software and tools.
- Testing expertise includes: Functional, automated, system, performance, regression, unit, smoke, integration, end-to-end, UAT, soak, pre-production, go-live configuration, black-box, white-box, gray-box, and basic-path. Experienced in automation testing using Selenium web drivers, Junit, and TestNG frameworks.
- Test Development, Schedule & Execution / Project Management / Agile Methodologies
- Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Platforms: Windows XP/7, Mac OSX/iOS
Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, Java, VB Script, ActiveX Controls, SQL
Senior QA Analyst
Technical Scope: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, Tableau
- Apply integration testing for multiple billing, batch processing, and inventory management modules inside a service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment.
- Support Salesforce.com end-users with diverse needs, including setup and maintenance of user profiles.
- Developed test plan and test scripts. Maintained test cases with user stories.
Senior QA Engineer
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Technical Scope: Salesforce, AEM, Bomgar, MS Word, MS Excel, Jira, ALM, TIBCO MFT, Scrum, Agile, Box
- Developed process that integrated web-assistance support feature with Salesforce Service Cloud and Bomgar software solutions.
- Researched defects to mitigate risk and implement best practices.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to design test plans, execute test cases in ALM, and identify timing and quality requirements.
- Produced documentation and reported on test status and project results in JIRA.
- Promoted open communications by participating in sprint retrospective and sprint demo meetings .
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Technical Scope: Windows, Mac, Salesforce.com, Force.com, Service Cloud, Agile, Scrum, SQL, Selenium Web Driver, Visualforce, Web services
- Centralized reporting and information-retrieval processes by migrating customer and product/asset databases from Siebel to Salesforce platform.
- Project integrated 3rd party Confidential toolbar, AVAYA code configuration, and call routing that enabled customer interfacing tools on Citrix website.
- Built CRP sessions and gathered business requirements. Performed UAT testing and reported results.
- Tested business logics and call routing processes. Made user records and managed permissions. Conducted daily defect meetings with development team.
- Automated case creation process in Service Cloud using Selenium Web Driver.
- Validated Knowledge Management configuration within Service Cloud Console.
- Tested Customer Portal and Partner Portal integration.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Technical Scope: SFDC, HP Quality Center 11.0, QTP, JMeter
- Executed test scripts and test cases to implement and maintain Salesforce application for global business units.
- Streamlined business processes with ongoing evaluation, analysis, and improvement goals.
- Advised design and review teams of potential risks and improvement opportunities.
- Created test cases and validated multiple business scenarios for legacy system. Tracked and reported on test results.
- Supported monthly releases and post-production needs.