- Influential and results driven senior engineering and management professional offering 14+ years of program/project management, product management and functional engineering management seeking new challenge
- Adept at delivering strategies to motivate and drive software and hardware development projects on - time and on-budget.
- Extensive background in functional engineering, product management, and internal and external project management.
- Skilled in software development life cycle management from ideation to launch in both Waterfall and Agile environment.
- Successfully planned and executed 100+ team member Waterfall to Agile transition with cross functional cooperation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Agile, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, Big Data, Budget Management (OpEx / CapEx / Project), Business Process, Cellular, Continuous Improvement, Customer Support, Data Analysis, Deployment, E911, Engineering Management, Geospatial, Kaizen, KPIs, Launches, Leadership & Strategy, Lean Six Sigma, Operations, PMI, Process Improvement, Project Management, Product Management, Relational Database Management, Relationship Development, Roadmap, Scrum SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Team Building & Development, Test Strategies & Execution, Telecommunications, Training, Waterfall, Wi-Fi, Wireless Technologies, U-TDOA, VersionOne
Platforms: Windows, macOS, Unix, Android, iOS
Software and Tools: Apple iOS, Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, Amazon AWS, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Athena, Agile SDLC, Carto, Embedded, ESRI Arc Suite, Forske ATOLL, Google Android SDK, Google Earth, HTML, IoT, MapD, MapInfo Professional, MATLAB, Microsoft Office (Excel expert), MySQL, NEMO, TEMS, ZK-SAM, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Python, QGIS, Simulink, SSH, Tableau, Waterfall SDLC
Confidential, Boston, MA and Wayne, PA
Director, Testing and Analytics; Geospatial Insights Product Owner
- Own Geospatial Insights software product backlog and 3+ year roadmap as both Product Owner and Scrum Master; effectively developing requirements, prioritizing projects, and managing products from ideation through post-launch.
- Boosted HR efficiency and customer turnaround time by 50% leading implementation of automated big data parsing and reporting for customer analytical and segmentation studies delivered to Fortune 500 customers.
- Established baseline standards for product customization assessment, customer demonstration, and venue curation designing, documenting, and implementing testing techniques and workflows.
- Credited with flawless execution and delivery of 100+ internal and customer-focused Wi-Fi, Cellular, BLE, Internet of Things (IoT) and data collection initiatives worldwide as Project Manager.
- Improved network-based mobile location accuracy 15% through algorithmic adjustments with subsequent in-depth data analysis of inbound API and SDK-sourced data feeds.
- Promote seamless operations establishing internal procedural and product documentation best practices and templates.
Confidential, Berwyn, PA
Senior Manager, Network Design and Optimization
- Increased network optimization targeting through launch of geospatial analytics.
- Decreased and minimized downtime overseeing customer location systems for 2G GSM, 3G UMTS, and 4G LTE cellular networks.
- Generated $2M+ in new revenue within first year devising high-value services as well as engaging in pre-sales efforts inclusive of business case development, RFI/RFP responses, and proposals, delivering presentations on engineering services.
- Ensured Confidential technologies met Confidential mandates through statistical reporting and commercial feasibility evaluations; led formal Confidential E-911 location accuracy and yield tests.
- Championed integration program, crowd-sourced Wi-Fi database and Wi-Fi multilateration tech into E-911 solution set.
Manager, Network Design and Optimization
- Drove development, strategies, and execution directing 200+ domestic E911 services projects from conception to launch, conducting financial planning for $2M/yr. budget while averaging $6M/year in services revenue.
- Strategically deployed location safety and security solutions across multiple global locations.
- Achieved consistent customer satisfaction ratings averaging 3.8 out of four as lead customer interface to AT&T and T-Mobile operations management teams.
- Reduced costs 15% year over year streamlining operational processes utilizing Six Sigma and Lean concepts.
- Realized 25% improvement in productivity promoting synergy of teams, establishing cross-training and waste reduction.