Environment: Mainframe, UNIX, Oracle 10g, Quality Center 10, ACAPS, Strata, Windows XP, Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook, Visio, Sharepoint2010, office 365.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Oracle Box
Tracking Tools: Quality Center, HP ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, SnagIt tool for screen capturing & Beyond Compare.
Framework: Web driver, TestNG
Business/Tools: MS Project, MS Office, MS Outlook, Excel
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Languages: SQL, Core Java, COBOL, Having knowledge in automation testing using Selenium tool
HRIS System Analyst
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Support and maintain the Human Resources Information System including, but not limited to, system administration, configuration, assessing and resolving HRIS problems, and performing scheduled activities.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrade or fix. Document process and results.
- Create and update file feeds to 3rd party vendors.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and running various audits.
- Oversee Ceridian Dayforce HCM support portal and tickets.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries for HR Business Partners, the field, and other departments.
- Coordinate payroll transactions, such as mass data changes, benefit & compensation updates, and other such HRIS transactions that impact payroll processing.
- Learn business requirements for the project phase using SRD or discussing details with Product Owner.
- Also involve with development team (developers) to understanding technical specifications and system logic.
- Test web based applications - for both functionality and UI related aspects.
- Perform bug tracking and involve with developers to get bugs fixed. Explain the severity of any unfixed bug(s) to project stakeholders prior to deployment process.
- Performed cross browser testing including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Tested different links for the users to navigate through the site with hyperlinks.
- Used HP ALM to store, schedule test cases and report bugs. Bug testing, identification and verifying fixed bugs.
- Create and submit the verification report to the production support team.
- Participated walk thru to discuss the specifications and test scripts with Business Analyst and Programmers.
QA Functional tester
- Functional & System Integration testing using Mainframe (ACAPS).
- Originating loans, validating loan information and Booking the loan in ACAPS .
- Created Test Plans, High level test scenarios, test cases which describe the features and functions to be tested in QA and UAT environments, for the ACAPS platform.
- Document and report test results and code reviews Performed key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of business enhancements.
- Examined existing data and makes recommendations for improvement/efficiency.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements/Design documents and Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Prepared/Reviewed/Executed Test Cases and involved in Mainframes/Database Testing.
- Performed Positive Testing, Negative Testing and Regression Testing.
- Performed execution of test cases manually to verify the expected results.
- Responsible for logging the defects in Test Director/Quality Center.
- Attended Defect review meeting with Team and developers to resolve issues.
- Involved in testing the migration products (Business First to ACAPS).
- Analysis of business and system requirements of Credit Policy, New Account approvals and declines, credit line assignments etc.