I am an aspiring Bioinformatician with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and a current Graduate Student at Confidential . I am passionate about the intersection of biology, medicine, genetics, and technology and strive to work with like minded individuals to further research and advancements in the field of Bioinformatics.
Technology: MATLAB, MySQL, Python, SAS, HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap)
Languages: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Worked alongside Chemists in testing different formulations of a number of company products including Tide Detergent, Tide Pods, Oxy Clean and competitors.
- Performed validation, testing, and calibration of lab instruments.
- Was responsible for testing for pH, viscosity, HPTLC, KF titration and additional physical testing of subjects.
- Trained and implemented SOP’s during testing and quality assurance.
- Maintained logs and results of tests.
- In addition, was involved in packaging and formulation of the product.
- Worked in a GMP regulated work environment.
Confidential, Cinnaminson, NJ
- Worked closely with Pharmacists and used medication input software to safely and accurately dispense medication
- Answered and screened calls for the Pharmacist on duty
- Verified patient data and billing information
- Provided friendly customer service, dealt with and engaged with retail customers as a Pharmacy Cashier
- Worked in various Confidential departments undergoing intensive laboratory training as a Pharmacy Intern and transitioned into Quality Control
- Worked on TLC and HPTLC for drug testing
- Experimented on mice and rabbits for lisec test
- Analysis of market products such as laxatives, shaving cream, and over the counter drugs.
- Tests on water samples for microorganisms
- Assisted in carrying out Biological assays on drug samples
- Used ELISA test to detect the presence of a drug and its metabolism in a biological specimen.
- Ensured Quality Assurance/Control standards in broad areas of product inspection and logistical operations for a large inventory
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality and compliance targets
- Making sure that all QA records, data and information are available to managers
- Worked as a private instructor for a Confidential .
- Acquired skills in dealing with children and students. On average held a class of 8 - 12 students
- Tutored and taught students from grades 5-10 in the following subjects:
- Mathematics (Arithmetic, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus)
- Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
- Additionally tutored and taught students from grades 1-4 in the following subjects:
- Language Arts and Social Studies
- Worked on the research of drug delivery and production in India from base ingredients to processed medicine
- Researched and presented the classification and delivery of controlled release products
- Researched on Drug design and Development process
- Including detailed study of different phases of Clinical trial, marketing studies and patient interactions.