- 1.5 years of hands on experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Worked in Agile environment, attended daily scrums, logged test cases and test scenarios in zephyr.
- Worked in hadoop testing for different components in hadoop like hive, hbase, postgres databases.
- Having thorough knowledge on functionality of CICD tools like Jenkins, Github, SVN, BitBucket.
- Having thorough knowledge on shell scripting and SQL
- Able to write Selenium WebDriver Code.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Manual QA Tester
- Reviewed business requirements and specifications and understand the scope of the applications
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases and Test scenarios to map Integration Testing, system testing and User acceptance Testing using Business requirements and design documents.
- Tracked, Managed and documented problems during UAT.
- Co - ordinated with Offshore testing team. Conducted Functionality and Regression testing during the various phases of the product
- Involved in both Back-End and Front-End testing.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to review the UAT / Functional Testing.
- Involved in preparing RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix) with Visual Studio Management tool based on Test cases and procedures in order to track the business requirements which were met.
- Detected and managed defects, and assigned to developers using Zephyr.
- Performed Regression testing and unit testing in various environments.
- Validated the Data with SQL queries from Front end to back end Tables in Oracle Database and SQL server DB.
- Participated in scheduled meetings with Development team and Business Analysts.
- Monitored and Tracked High priority Defects and production issues on day-to-day basis.
- Analyzing the Requirements from the client and created test plans
- Preparing Test Scenarios and Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
- Preparing Test Data's for the test cases
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases and logging bugs for failed test cases
- Preparing Summary Reports
- Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience
- Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
- Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Manual QA Tester
- Worked on Agile Environment. Attended daily Scrums, logged test cases and test scenarios on Zephyr.
- Involved in end-to-end testing in UAT before deploying it to PROD.
- Wrote Automated Scripts for repeated test steps.
- Wrote SQL scripts to query postgres and hbase databases.
- Build the jar in Jenkins and uploaded the build artifacts into Nexus server.
- Developed Test Scripts using Functional Requirement Documents. Test scenarios are created for Positive, Negative, Boundary cases.
- Performed all types of testing on workflows and server software.
- Queried different databases like Postgres, Hbase.
- Involved on testing the new functionality based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues, Defect Management by Logging and Tracking bugs during execution in Test lab.
- Directly Interact with Project Teams, Developers, Business Analysts and Clients for Test requirements, clarifications and Testing.
- Provide daily status report, defect matrices, daily updates to lead, Provide daily status report on task assigned to the Project Manager/Client.
- Updated documentation and send reports to client.