Hyperion Financial Management ( Confidential ), Financial Data Management (FDMEE), Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Hyperion Enterprise, Visual Basic, Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project
- Developed timelines schedule and managed staff produced project documents.
- Design and build for financial reporting (PL, Balance Sheets data, CF etc)
- Responsible for the design, build and implementation of the metadata, business rules, FDM this is the major part of the implementation. For some projects there were many statistical data calculations in addition to GL data.
- Responsible for build of most reports based on client requirements (Smartview & Hyperion Reporting Studio)
- Responsible for the data interfaces - created macros to automate the data conversion, load and validation process also used FDM when client purchased that product)
- Create validation reports for data load process
- Create training and other project documentation.
- Customized, designed and implemented Hyperion Enterprise financial reporting software at more than 40 companies, including several Fortune 500 companies.
MANAGER FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Redesigned corporate and divisions financial reporting; forecasting systems using Hyperion Enterprise and Pillar.
- Responsible for the corporate consolidations of 59 multinational locations.
- Internal and external reporting, including monthly financial statements, financial analysis with narrative, forecasts budgets, 5 year plans and Confidential filings and annual report.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Worked at this rapidly expanding home infusion company during a substantial growth period revenue growth 30 million to 115 million Financial forecasting responsibilities included weekly and quarterly earnings projections for the CEO.
- Responsible for all aspects of the corporate budget.
- Prepared consolidated financial statements.
- Analyzed sales collections, and profitability trends for the corporation and branches.
- Internal and external reporting responsibilities, including Confidential reporting and annual report. Supervised assistants.
- Planned and supervised various types for financial audits.
- Managed and trained staff, analyzed, reviewed and prepared financial and applicable tax reports.
- Formulated audit programs and researched technical issues.
- Used and developed several financial modeling programs.
- Analyzed direct and indirect overhead rates and variances.
- Analyzed capital equipment acquisition options to determine optimum methods of purchase, scheduled depreciation for manufacturing and equipment.
- Prepared monthly journal entries.