- Over 8 plus years of Experience in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and good exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands on experience and expertise in managing projects that follow Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Proficient in Automating Test cases and Testing in Selenium, Ruby, Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Used Cucumber and wrote features using regax patterns and regular expressions.
- Hands on experience in using BDD framework.
- Experience using cucumber to test many websites using the command line.
- Hands on experience with HP's test suite - Load Runner and Quality Center/ALM.
- Experienced in Manual and Automated testing techniques, such as Black box, GUI, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Back end and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced in creating, executing tests, generated the test reports, and created graphs using ALM/Quality Center.
- Executed Functional and Regression testing using application QTP/UFT
- Experienced in manual and automated testing for both front-end and backend. Extensively used automated test tools of Mercury like Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Win Runner, Test Director, Performance and Load Runner Testing.
- Strong experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documentation of Test Cases. Expertise in designing and developing Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Extensively involved in Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
- Experienced in using ALM/Quality Center to communicate defects encountered during Regression Test and followed-up with developers until all issues were resolved.
- Proficient with the development of Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases and executing them and have experience with development of Test Cases from Use Cases
- Extensive experience in Setting up Application Tier, Build Controllers, Build Agents in Team foundation Server (TFS) 2010, 2012 & 2013.
- Designed and implemented Software configuration management (SCM) and change management (CM) solution using TFS, and Jenkins.
- Strong working experienced with Zephyr test management tools
- Solid working experienced in Functional, Smoke, Regression, System, End to-End, and UAT Testing.
- Expert in writing and reviewing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios.
- Experience in working with Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) using Visual Studio
- Experience with Configuration Management, Build, Release Management and Quality Assurance using VSTS, Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA and Sub version.
- Great Test Scenario writing experience using Gherkin from User Story / Acceptance Criteria
- Experienced writing Step Definition with Selenium Web driver.
- Great Experience with Page Object model.
- Ability to work with all levels of management, willingness to learn and implement new ideas quickly and to be a collaborative team player.
- Excellent analytical, communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated resourceful team player that takes a positive approach to problem resolution
- Expert in industry standard software development methodologies and life cycles.
- Ability and desire to work in a spirited, collaborative environment.
- Participated in requirements analysis, reviews and working sessions to understand the requirements and system design.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer
Operating Systems: UNIX, OS/390, Windows/NT/95/XP/Serve, DOS, IBM AIX-UNIX Web Technologies
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, Ruby UNIX, C, C#, C++, Java.
Servers: MS IIS, Apache, Web logic, WebSphere
Application Tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point, Outlook, Access) JIRA, Eclipse, IDE
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Selenium QA Tester
Confidential - Milwaukee, WI
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Implementing Test Lab and formulation of Test Plans, Test Strategy.
- Ensure to guide process and technology adoption to assure apt Quality Assurance testing of User Interface application.
- Involved in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, JUnit, Cucumber (BDD), and Eclipse.
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using JAVA, Selenium Web driver and Cucumber.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format.
- Used MAVEN for build management, SVN as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the Responsible for Back - End Testing Using SQL Commands using TOAD.
- Performed User Acceptance testing (UAT) exclusively in an Agile environment.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and cross Platforms.
- Performed UI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, Test NG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Used Apache POI API to register the test data from the excel sheet.
- Utilized Jira as defect tracking tool on the project.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs or code Pieces to determine breakdown source and maintain data of known Test Defects in Team Foundation Server (TFS) VS2015.
- Examined the Business Requirements Document (BRD), designed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under examination.
- Designed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various levels of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing using Selenium .
- Implemented Regression and Smoke test execution as a discrete step of the deployment process by using WebDriver.
- Performed functional testing to identify several critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG) prior to agile release.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for a further applications using Maven.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP & Restful Web Services using SOAPUI Tool Used Java/JUnit to run Cucumber feature (BDD) and scenarios and generating report daily basis.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, JIRA, Jenkins, TFS,MAVEN, SVN, Apache-POI, Cucumber (BDD), Gherkin, Oracle DB, Eclipse, Firebug, Fire Path, SOAPUI, XML, HTML.
QA Selenium Tester
Confidential - Portland, OR
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), Developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test.
- Actively participated and Interacted with product management teams in the review and analysis of functional requirements.
- Involved in testing various business rules User/Customer Functionality, Change Process.
- Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web - Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Worked on UI Web services using Sales force tool.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using TestNG and Selenium Web-Driver.
- Responsible for defect tracking and management metrics, defects are logged and change requests are submitted using Bugzilla.
- Installed & Configured Selenium Web Driver, Test-NG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Test-NG prior to next quarter release.
- Involved in scope creation, script creation, configuration, execution, analysis, resolution, retesting using TestNG.
- Used Apache POI for the data driven test cases.
- Applied robust Page object pattern (POM) on new builds and every modification in the application for Selenium WebDriver to do Smoke and Regression testing.
- Involved in database testing using MS SQL Server.
- Used Firebug to capture and validate XPath Locators to identify elements.
- Experience to run test cases using JENKINS.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium .
- Tested compatibility of application for various cross browsers using XPath in Selenium .
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
- Involved in testing Web services with tool called SOAP UI, using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, created Test cases, and executed them.
- Participated in Daily & Weekly Defect review and SCRUM meetings.
- Prepared Test summary report after every build Release and submit it to the QA Managers.
- Participated in QA team meetings and walkthroughs for weekly QA testing review.
Environment: Selenium Web driver, Eclipse, Bugzilla, Java, Windows, MS SQL Server, Test-NG, Apache POI, Page object pattern (POM), Maven, Jenkins and SOAP UI.
- Reviewed the Requirements Specifications, created Test plan, Test Schedules according to the project deadlines.
- Analyzed Business and Requirement Specifications. Formulated Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases for the Functional, Integration, end - to-end and usability of web based claims applications.
- Created Test sets for the manual test cases in HP Quick Test Professional.
- Developed detailed Test Cases from business requirements using HP Quality Center.
- Worked on Oracle Web Center Portal to create self-service portal, providing users convenient way to access website.
- Identified defects and generated defect reports using HP Quality Center's Defect module.
- Performed Data Driven Tests with positive and negative data sets using Flat files, Data Tables.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Subject Matter Experts (SME) & UAT Team.
- Identified and documented all the issues and defects to ensure application software functionality during the regression and functional testing.
- Tested Soap Web Services by verifying the request and the reply for any mapping issues or broken tags.
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, Windows, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, Soap UI
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewed System Requirement Specification, Technical Specification and functional design documents to achieve better understanding of the project.
- Analyzed system requirements and developed detailed Test Plan, Test cases.
- Participated in reviews, high - level design walk through and evaluations of the application at all stages of SDLC.
- Managed the testing process, bug reporting, test results, track the progress of the testing and provided daily status to test lead / project manager.
- Developed SQL statements to query the database for consistency of data, data quality, and data storage and data retrieval.
- Implemented Data-Driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and Java is used for writing code to handle Text Box, Drop Down, and Check Box using XPath.
- Timely and efficient entering, tracking, maintaining and updating defect logs in Quality Center.
- Wrote the UNIX scripts and UNIX commands and validated the log.
Environment: Agile, Waterfall, Quality Centre, Selenium, JUnit, C#, HTML, Windows, UNIX, SQL, XML.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzed user requirement documents and developed test plan, test objectives, test strategies, test environment and test priorities.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for functional testing as documented in the test plan.
- Defect reporting through Quality Center (QC).
- Performed Regression testing on the existing functionality of the application.
- Participated regular meetings and updated status of testing to Team Lead.
- Wrote test result reports after completing testing.
Environment: Agile, Quality Centre, HTML, Windows, UNIX, SQL, XML.