Operating Systems: Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux
Software: Jira, DevTrack, Selenium, Confluence, Photoshop,Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio, WebStorm, MS Office
Other Skills: SCRUM development, networking security and penetration testing, computer hardware configuration and repair, iPhone and Andoid app development
Confidential, Playa Vista, CA
QA Manager / Front End Web Developer
- Managed a small team of QA testers while also performing standard QA responsibilities.
- Reviewed QA bug reports from team and guided them daily based on current tasks.
- Responsible for implementing test cases, reviewing test cases and analyzing results.
- Worked with a team of designers and developers in an Agile environment to create test plans and perform QA efforts for high profile client websites to analyze test results, identify risk and find resolutions.
- Utilized a variety of testing strategies including cross - browser and mobile testing, regression testing, stress testing, proofreading and verifying content.
- Logged all defects and actively tracked bug progress to ensure that they were resolved promptly and accurately.
- Identified and resolved defects simultaneously to increase efficiency in testing process.
Confidential, Redondo Beach, CA
Freelance back-end developer
- Developed a back - end system with ASP.NET and custom-made database with anti-SQL injection security, allowing enabling customers to securely log in and maintain their account.
- Developed an admin panel, allowing com pany managers to sort through customers, track orders, search data, ban IP addresses, etc.
- Developed front-end interface of customer login dashboard.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Managed a team of on - site and offshore QA testers overseeing process across multiple environments with simultaneous development.
- Mentored and trained QA team members on test processes including automated testing, white box/black box testing, regression tests, stress testing, cross-browser testing and functional testing.
- Implemented automation testing processes using Selenium on ASP.NET sites.
- Assisted with development duties as needed including Web Forms and MVC.
Confidential, Redondo Beach, CA
Lead QA Engineer
- Lead a team of QA engineers in testing C# Winforms based applications, including creating test plans, white/block box testing, Selenium automated tests, and security testing.
- Some C# code was written to fix minor bugs in addition to QA duties.
Confidential, Tarzana, CA
- Communicated with clients to identify potential areas for improvement, and followed up with developers to correct any issues.
- Performed QA manual, black box, white box, cross browser, and regression testing on E - commerce websites.
- Wrote bug reports and documented issues in DevTack.
- 20% of QA duties was working on a desktop .NET application developed by Confidential called BidMagic.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
Technical Support Engineer
- Provided technical support to a large customer base for children's video game software.
- Identified issues over the phone with customers, and performed troubleshooting, while instructing customers how to fix certain issues.