- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life cycle with major responsibilities in all the phases.
- Well Experience in testing Java application.
- Knowledge on testing in C#, .Net, ERP applications.
- Expertise in Quality Process Implementation.
- Expertise in guiding deliverables.
- Well versed in various sorts of testing like Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Web based testing and Web services applications.
- Hands on experience in implementing Waterfall, Scrum, Agile methodology.
- Developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test Data, Test reports, Test Matrices and Process documentation. Well organized in Test Management tool.
- Extensive experience in Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, GUI testing, Back - end testing, Browser Compatibility testing, Ad-hoc testing, Performance Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Diverse knowledge in dealing with various open source tools like Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, and Eclipse.
- Strong Knowledge in with Selenium automation framework to perform smoke and regression testing using TestNG and Junit.
- Developed automation scripts using Java for Selenium Web Driver tool.
- Sound knowledge of test management tool HP Quality Center, HP Application Lifecycle Management.
- Performed & Supported User Acceptance Test.
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries.
- Good understanding of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Experienced in communicating directly with stakeholder, SME's and end users for requirements gathering using elicitation techniques like One on One interview, JAD sessions, questionnaires, surveys and brainstorming.
- Proficient in all phases of requirement gathering that includes BRD, FRD, WBS, System Requirement Specification (SRS) and SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative models.
- Experienced in developing Use Case diagrams, Data flow diagrams, Process diagrams, Sequence diagrams, State Chart diagrams, Visual Design, and Class diagrams.
- Expertise in Business Modelling tools using MS Visio/Enterprise Architect/Rational Rose.
- Experienced with managing and delivering per service level agreements, participation production support, deployment process, user training and documentation.
- Excellent team player with ability to think analytically and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
Testing Tools & Skills: HP Quality Center, ALM, QTP, Selenium IDE, WebDriver,EclipseIDE, TestNG,, JUnit, Jenkins JMeter, GUI and API Testing
Business Methodology Tools: SDLC, Agile, RUP,UML,Rational Rose, MS office, Share Point, MS Visio
Business Skills: Change Management/Requirement Churn, Use case Modeling, JAD Sessions, Project Scheduling, Risk Analysis, ROI, SWOT analysis, Interviewing
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista 7, 8, 10, Linux; Mac - OS
QA Automation Tester
- Actively participated and Interacted with product management teams in reviewing and analyzing of software requirements and Test Strategy Implementation
- Involved in testing various business rules User/Customer Functionality, Change Process, Configuration Management planning, Updated Traceability Matrices documents
- Performed Manual and Automation testing using QTP and Selenium framework
- Created automation framework and test scripts in QTP and Selenium Web-Driver for Multiple platforms and browser testing
- Developed automation test cases, executed these test scripts and logged defects
- Designed, developed and implemented Page Object Model Pattern based Data Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, Test-NG and Selenium Web-Driver.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Server
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using QTP and Selenium
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using QTP and Selenium.
- Reported defects to developer and discussed about the issues in weekly sprint meetings
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Reviewed the Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and the Functional Specifications
- Involved in writing Test Plans by going through the design and functional specifications
- Reviewed the Designs and specifications and created Test cases based on the content
- Participated and coordinated in Test Case Walkthroughs
- Performed both Manual and Automated Testing of the application
- Involved in preparing the Test data for interpreting the Positive/Negative/Regression results based on the design requirements
- Reviewed the test sets and verified if they covered, all aspects of the application functionality were scheduled and executed using Quality Center
- Generated automated test scripts using QTP, based on system requirements for the web-based application and added checkpoints on the new builds
- Created automated test scripts by using QTP for data verification and validations.
- Involved in Automation Testing, setting the simulators and running Automation Scripts by using QTP and worked on automation tools
- Developed automation from scratch for Windows and Web applications with automated tools such as QTP (VB Script), UFT (VB Script), Selenium Web Driver
- Successfully designed, developed and implemented a completed functional and regression test for the entire system
- Used Quality Center as a Test management and defect-tracking tool
- Interacted with Business users for UAT (User Acceptance Testing), and tested the possibilities of system failure with UAT
- Involved in attending meetings with the business users and reviewing the developed scripts to ensure that they were in accordance to the business user’s expectations
Environment: ASP.NET, Java, Load Runner, Quality Center, QTP, Selenium Web driver/IDEMS Office, My SQL
Business System Analyst
- Reviewed and analyzed the objectives and scope of the project to better understand the system and business rules and Interacted with system users, clients and managers, software development team and the QA team to gather requirements using techniques like JAD sessions, Interviews, Document Analysis.
- Conducted one on one interview with managers, Heads of Education Department and collaborated with the end users to define and understand their requirements.
- Identified the KPI’s and worked with Business users to define new KPI’s to monitor the health of specific business processes.
- Designed Use Cases, Data Flow diagrams, ER diagrams, Work Flow diagrams for better understanding the flow of the data and information within the system.
- Intergraded with project lead in conducting SCRUM ceremonies (Sprint Planning Meeting, Daily Standups, Sprint Review Meeting, Sprint Retrospective Meeting and Grooming Sessions).
- Helped to prioritize user stories using MoSCoW and Planning Poker techniques.
- Developed UI- mockup screens, produced wireframes, storyboards and prototype to demonstrate the project stakeholders, business users and to give them insights of the TO-BE system.
- Worked with MS SQL to eliminate data redundancies and data duplications.
- Expertise in tracing requirements throughout the development process and verifying their adherence to Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) using HP ALM tool.
- Facilitated version control of various artifacts using SharePoint.
- Assisted the Project Manager in setting realistic project expectations, in evaluating the impact of changes.
Environment: Waterfall, Gap Analysis, SQL, SharePoint 2013, MS Office 2013 (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Created User Requirement Document, Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) Assisted the PM on various projects throughout the Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) including Project Charter, Project Plan and Resource allocation.
- Prepared and analyzed AS IS and TO BE in the existing architecture and performed Gap Analysis.
- Created workflow scenarios, designed new process flows and documented the Business Process and various Business Scenarios and activities of the business from the conceptual to procedural level using Documentum.
- Used the guidelines and artifacts of the Rational Unified Process (RUP) to strategize the implementation of RUP effort in different iterations and phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Worked as an Interface between the Users and the different teams involved in the application development for the better understanding of the Business and IT Processes.
- Followed a structured approach to organize Requirements into logical groupings of essential Business Processes, Business Rules, and Information needs that ensures any Critical Requirements are not missed.
- Followed the UML based methods using Microsoft Visio to create Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Collaboration Diagrams
- Prepared Logical Data Models that contains set of Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams and supporting documents and descriptions of the Relationships between the data elements to analyze and document the Business Data Requirements
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance Testing
- Collaborated and Participated in projects analytical support in order to Design, Development and Implement the Project.
Environment: Agile, MS office suites, MS Visio, Share point, SQL