- 12 years of experience (includes 6 years of SDET experience) in Information Technology throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle which includes Analysis, Design, Estimation, Development, Testing and Deployment of Client/Server, Web based Internet/Intranet applications and desktop applications.
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and worked on various life cycles like Waterfall, Iterative, V - Model, Agile (Scrum) models.
- Experience in deployment and troubleshooting the failures in production environment.
- Involved in analysis, design and quality assurance of Web-based/PC-based and Client/server applications for Retail, Telecom, Power industries and others
- Good experience of coordinating with geographically dispersed teams, delegating the work and handling the teams.
- Experienced in designing and building automation test cases and framework.
- Wide experience in . NET Framework, C#, Python, Shell, UFT, Selenium, Web service testing using SOAP-UI Pro, Postman.
- Expertise in different types of testing like Automation testing, Manual testing, Integration testing, System testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing, Functional testing, Database testing, GUI testing, Web / UI and User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed Continuous Integration of code and scripts using Jenkins and GitLab and triggered the Continuous Delivery process using Jenkins build jobs.
- Designed automation framework using C# .NET and Python automation scripts
- Experienced in testing framework using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tools like Behave.
- C# level 3 certified from Bellevue college continuing .
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure.
- Primary point of contact for Test Automation.
Languages: C#, Java(basics), Python, VB, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell
Databases/software: Confidential, SQL Server, MS Excel, Azure, JDA Allocation
Tools: /Framework: Quality Center, TFS, JIRA, TestNG, SoapUI, RESTful, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Bitbucket, GitLab, Jenkins, Kubekins, Postman, BDD using Behave, Nunit
Browser: IE, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Develop, build and Test various modules in JDA Allocation based on the business needs.
- Deploy the code to production servers using Jenkins, Kubekins and GitLab.
- Developed automation framework using C# for E2E testing and python with Behave for System/Integration testing.
- Updating/adding common wrapper classes and methods in automation framework so that individual track members can leverage it.
- Creating stubs, simulators, drivers, harnesses to aid automation track.
- Round the clock support for the application.
- Guides the automation resources to identify optimal New Feature and Regression Automation test candidates.
- Create reusable functional libraries for regression, end-to-end testing and for framework.
- Created Test plan, estimates for various automation and manual projects and executed to closure.
- Created and managed overall E2E testing with 10 different systems.
- Organized, scheduled and led cross functional team meetings for E2E testing.
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
- White box testing with numerous features associated with microservices.
- Code quality validation opened by team mates.
- Monitoring and analysis the quality of microservice with new relic and Splunk (performance).
- Performing static analysis through SonarQube and Checkmarx.
- Handling the deployment process in production after various testing
- Monitoring overall secure and shop track automation.
- Create/Maintain the overall automation coverage for each sprint.
- Mentoring each track members for automating scenarios and making them understand about the framework.
- Maintaining the secure and shop regression suite and executing it for every sprint.
- Participate in business and system requirements sessions for secure track.
- Requirement analysis and identification of automation candidates in the sprint.
- Create Coverage matrix for Automation for the functionalities covered in Automation.
- Test Scripting and execution using UFT for functional testing and Selenium(C#) for Browser compatibility testing.
- Implementing the coding standards in alignment to the review check list.
- Implementing the Level one approach for modularized scripting and enabling hybrid testing approach.
- Developing new functions/vb script for the automation in C#.
- Understanding the Business Use Case blue print documents and identifying the requirements.
- Preparing Test Scope document.
- Creating, Reviewing and Executing test cases in Confidential Test Manager.
- Defect logging and tracking them to closure using Confidential Bug DB.
- Designing and developing test automation framework in UFT(QTP)
- Preparing Detailed Test automation scripts, reviewing the test scripts and executing them
- Maintaining the test automation scripts.
- Designing and Developing a Result Reporting Tool for UFT(QTP).
- Developing a vbs script to run the UFT tests in a batch.
Associate Quality Engineer
- Created high level scenarios based on the business requirements.
- Created templates from the wsdl files.
- Leveraged SOAP Ui Pro to unbind the WSDL binding and performed load testing using it.
- Developed automated scripts, and executed in each sprint using UFT.
- Created Web Services Test Suite pack using SOAP UI Pro.
- Executed the developed Script in Multithreaded manner and reporting the test results to the test lead.
- Co-ordinate with the Development and Project Management Team for successful execution of projects.