- Having 6.7 years exp. as Sr. SDET with expertise in MDM domain.
- Good knowledge in testing Web Services, Databases, Machine Learning, Apps and Web
- Hands - on experience in automation, functional, API, stress, unit, integration, performance, usability and beta testing.
- Experience with JMeter, JConsole, Selenium, REST, POSTMAN, JIRA
- Have worked on Java, OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms and Scripting
Programming Languages: Java
Tools: Used: Jmeter, JConsole, JIRA, REST, POSTMAN, Docker
Scripting: Shell, Power Shell, Bash
Automation Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Selenium, Maven, Cucumber
DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Pentaho
Repositories: SVN, Git
OS: Windows, Mac, Unix
Testing: Black-box, White-box
- Developing Migration automation framework for On-premise to Cloud (Complete end-to-end test ownership and developed automation framework from scratch)
- Deployment of latest builds in QA environment (Docker build) and dependent teams
- Story Creation, Test Planning, Designing and executing test scenarios and test cases
Senior SDET and Release Lead
- Release lead
- Dev Ops (Daily release)
- Story Creation, Test Planning, Designing and executing test scenarios and test cases.
- Writing Automation scripts, Generating test Data, Writing Data Migration Packages
- Trained Confidential Watson about MDM domain and security vulnerabilities Tested it’s learnability and real-time response for various security use cases
- Tested entire Maas360 App Store for Mac including public, enterprise and VPP apps.
- Tested transactional data validation, backend SQLs, data generation, simulation, classification, modeling, analytics. Tested batch jobs, graphs, UI and usability.
- Tested web-services and RESTful APIs spanning across more than 56 new features.
- Single-handedly tested the new MDM user-oriented offering. Previous it was only device-oriented offering. Also tested mix-mode offerings.
- Tested complete Gmail integration with all the offerings throughout MDM.
- Tested multiple additional features across 44 releases for MDM Root-cause analysis Handling and resolving Customer Ticket