- To obtain a permanent challenging position with a growth - oriented unit, which will allow me to both further utilize my skills & acquire new abilities.
- All Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access; Lotus Notes, ACT, Project, Visio, AmiPro (Lotus WordPro), Adobe (up to & including Professional), Bugzilla/ Testopia, JIRA, Saucelabs, PHPMyadmin, beginner SQL & Html
- Strong analytical & organizational skills, remarkably effective under pressure/time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone & office etiquette; excels in team environment
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Work closely with developers & Customer Service while using & testing the application as end-user, utilizing the different access levels & features of each level (Usability, Regression & Smoke testing);
- Some use of Microsoft Developer tools for error reporting; Google Docs for Drive test accounts
- Respond to, close/ promote Customer Service Trouble Tickets;
- Input testing scripts & track defects using bug tracking system, as well as post occasional enhancements requests; Testopia - Execute & maintain test cases & test data during product development cycles & after production release; Create Test Plan/ Run, divided for 3 testers.
- Create Test Plan,Write Test Cases, Verify & Close/Reopen bugs, log time. Jira searches & filters;
- Manage & meet QA deadlines throughout SDLC, especially when working toward a new build or release; Web app, Android and iOS testing;
- Assist with input & ideas for user &/or admin instruction manual;
- Ensure that standard QA testing process is followed.
Confidential, Metuchen, NJ
- Answer phones, maintain/ organize filing system, make copies, send faxes, create client folders;
- Enter client information in Point, update information on 1003 per loan officer changes;
- Stack loan files, print credit report through Advantage & export to Point, scan documents & submit pdf files to underwriter;
- Call lenders to order payoffs, call Associations to order new Certificate of Insurance;
- Created folders in Calyx with the forms which reflect stacking order for individual lenders;
- Occasionally begin the application procedure if a client calls inquiring about a loan.
Software Developer, Washington, DC
- Update & manage the Current User Documentation per license;
- Tested QA on builds ready for release both User & Admin side testing;
- Worked closely with developers to establish & create QA procedures;
- Created & update QA documentation/ manual using Adobe Illustrator & Photo Shop, created/ updated QA testing forms in Excel;
- Responded to Help Desk inquires & Enhancement Requests, post, test & manage usability & security bugs (Bugzilla) in all latest builds, as well as post enhancement requests;
- New employee interviews; coordinated & assisted with product overview webinars;
- Worked with partners on establishing standards & procedures for QA; created SOP for QA;
- Connected to test server for MySQL & SQL installs &/ or updates & to access latest builds as well as upload customer databases to test customer specific bugs.
Executive/ Administrative / Sales Assistant
- Assistant to five environmental engineers, extensive email correspondence, coordination of meetings via Outlook, kept supervisor's calendar up to date;
- Handled all incoming & outgoing mail, answered phones, handled customer requests, kept inventory, ordered marketing supplies from Corporate, ordered office supplies & found cheaper vendors;
- Arranged flight, hotel & travel accommodations; Prepared meeting rooms, ordered lunches, set up dinner reservations, completed & submitted expense reports, maintained files for our team expenses;
- Typed meeting minutes, created or completed facility maps in Visio, per engineer’s notes, worked with PowerPoint to update or edit existing presentations;
Confidential, Houston, TX
Project Manager Assistant & Executive Assistant
- Assistant to 3 Project Managers. Took messages & organized daily planners.
- Typed/ updated meeting minutes per VP of Operations’ notes as well as followed up on punch-list
- Typed info into subcontractors Work Order Agreements & reviewed contracts per Project Manager instruction;
- Faxed proposals to marked subcontractors. Organized incoming bids, faxed & mailed back Award of Contract;
- Kept subcontractor’s client address & phone list up to date;
- Put together brochures & mailed to potential clients;
- Ordered & received plans from architect, separated plan sheets & mailed to respective subcontractor, made copies as needed, mailed any plans not picked up & followed up with each subcontractor, filed set of originals in office.
- Answered multi-line phone, took messages, returned customer calls, resolved customer complaints regarding appointments or contractors;
- Filled out work orders, followed up on potential clients, scheduled daily appointments, kept appointment books up to date, balanced president’s personal check-book;
- Called upon/followed up with material suppliers regarding quotes or pending invoices, & kept invoice log current.