- Microsoft Office
- Smart Tools Software
- QMS Systems
- AS400 Systems
- Fluent in Spanish
Quality Analyst / Inspector
- To ensure the quality and conversion of our printed stock for distribution to our customers.
- Collaborated with product managers and a development team to identify and resolve issues, coordinate system requirements, and create project timelines.
- Reviewed and traced lot numbers, batch records and corrected any ongoing conflicts using root cause analysis techniques.
- Prepared test plans and test cases for improvement of production and quality.
- Successfully worked on multiple projects to expand business efficiencies.
- To meet and exceed our customers expectations.
- Organized and staged order releases, per clients demand on product.
- Conducted periodic inspections on the quality and production of operators.
- Attended production meetings and logged in data per processes and procedure.
- Oversaw operators hours, vacations and personal time.
- Trained and participated in Kaizen System implementation.
- To establish a higher standard of quality. Develop and in corporate better record keeping processes. Maintain a continuous focus on customer satisfaction.
- Incorporated 5S Lean Manufacturing tools to streamline various functions. Improving the productive environment, and reducing of unnecessary waste.
- Implemented pre - shipping procedures. A staging and inspection area, to insure products compliance.
- Organized and prepared agendas to discuss priorities involving upcoming releases.
- Created an inventory system to efficiently flow with processes already in place.
Finishing Supervisor / Quality Technician
- To ensure that all materials are ordered and precise inventory is kept.
- Maintain documentation while improving repair yields.
- Coordinated production schedules with senior management.
- Monitored the efficiency of pharmaceutical and health industry products.
- Coordinated training in the ISO 9002 and cGMP certification programs.
- Implemented Quality Control standards and procedures.
- Performed calibration inspections and quality control verifications.
Lead Finishing Operator / Press Operator
- To oversee all aspects of the slitting department.
- To monitor press changes, such as humidity, viscosity and the distribution of inks and solvents.
- Performed the setting and running of the slitters.
- Prepared circulation systems. Set - up screens and dies for production and maintained close tolerances.
- Conducted trials and pilots in conjunction with the R&D department.
- To set and run various types of machines, such as rotary presses, slitters and punch presses.
- Competent and efficient in reading blueprints to specific dimensions.
- When called upon, would supervise others on team projects.
- Responsible for converting standard products to exact customer specifications.
- Laminated, die cut and fabricated hook and loop materials, flexible fasteners, pressure sensitive tapes and supplied them in rolls, sheets and pads to suit manufactures requirements.
- Maintained optimal performance in the conversion of a full range of pressure sensitive materials, including monitoring a temperature/humidity controlled clean production environment.