- 9 Years of Work - Experience in Development, Test Automation, Functional Testing, Test Planning, Test Strategy and preparation, Performance Testing as a Team lead.
- Having enough exposure to waterfall SDLC and agile methodology (tool used is visual studio online).
- Worked extensively in On Shore - offshore model to accomplish coordinate with multiple teams and drive schedule and deliverables on time.
- Professional Certified ASDA (Accenture Solution Delivery Academy) Tester course offered with association of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Awarded Accenture Celebrates Excellence for the individual performance across the delivery unit.
- Extensive exposure in effectively doing Estimation of requirements, reviewing functional specification, design test cases, test Case Execution, Bug report, issue Analysis
- Have experience in handling change requests: Effectively handling client change requests by supporting the design, testing of solutions, including ensuring that change requests entrance criteria conducting impact analysis and following through on execution of changes.
- Have experience of support others: Providing support for others involved in the development and testing of solutions, including programming, technical, and functional assistance, reviewing changes and code
- Extensive exposure in Black box and white box testing for back end, front end, windows and web service technologies.
- Have experience of working as module/Team lead for different team and drive the responsibility of status update and Test Metrics to leadership.
- Expertise in System testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Automation Testing, Service Testing, Performance Testing, Exploratory Testing and internalization (Globalization) Testing.
- Expertise in writing Test Plans, Test Strategy and Test Cases.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and specialized in Verification & Validation, have worked in waterfall (v- model) and currently working with scrum (agile) model.
- Experience in gathering System specifications and Functional requirements.
- Ability to quickly master new concepts, applications with good analytical and problem solving skills, motivated to succeed with the desire to tackle challenging problems.
- Excellent functional knowledge about the Confidential Licensing system and business.
- Having sound knowledge on SQL and Power BI and can accomplish complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic.
- Have worked on PowerShell, Coded UI, different automation framework, web performance tool and fiddler.
- Have worked on E2E eco system for complex volume licensing system for Confidential .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Have experience on work for data migration project for MS Learning to new MLX platform. (Oracle client to SQL client).
- Have experience on Telemetry tool like AppInsights, Xpert and Insights.
Languages: C#.Net, T-Sql
Testing: Manual & Automation (C#, Selenium, Coded UI, WebPerformancetest, Load Testing, Performance Testing, Glider Automation Framework, KAF, SAP automation using .net)
Databases: SQL Server 2005,SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012
Tools: Power BI, SSIS, MTM,Product Studio, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, VSTS 2010/2012, VSTS 2015
Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2000
SDET, Lead, Co-coordinator
- Plan and estimation for automation framework.
- Design the integration framework.
- Transform the functional challenges into technical implementation.
- Manage a team of 5 SDET.
- Create User stories, story point, create tasks and track implementation.
- Communication with client for design and implementation.
SDET, Lead, Co-coordinator
- As a developer designed the menu and command for Code quality tool.
- Analyze the accessibility open source tool for MAS ( Confidential accessibility standards).
- Proposed the POC solution to stake holder.
- Build the plugin for accessibility check module with in the code quality tool.
- Developed the windows form module to onboard application and service line for the plugin tool.
- Write the unit test and automation module for the assigned work item.
- Responsible for build and deployment activity.
- As an SME provided the support for code quality tool adoption.
SwE, SDET, Test, DevOps
- Designed UI framework for MVC UI.
- Setup the Selenium Automation framework in C#.
- Added the Validation for Database.
- Added the validation data coming from API.
- Test scripting in selenium.
- Trained offshore team in selenium.
- Status reporting and matrix for stakeholder.
- Setup and monitoring the test artifacts in VSO.
Tools: Selenium, Nunit, Coded UI.