- Over 6 + years of IT experience in Quality of various business applications in Client/Server environments, Web based applications, Data Warehousing solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle (DLC)
- Strong experience in writing the Test Plans, Test Cases & Test Scripts based on business requirements, rules and system specifications.
- Experienced in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification and identifying Data Mismatch.
- Worked on functional testing, system testing, regression testing, integration testing, GUI testing, security testing, smoke testing, system integration testing (SIT), software validation testing, configuration testing, interface testing, stress and performance testing.
- Extensive experience in testing reconciles (initial) and delta (daily) loads.
- Used ETL methodology for supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a corporate - wide-ETL Solution using Informatica.
- Excellent working experience on Informatica Workflow Manager to run the workflows and monitored the status and logs in Workflow Monitor.
- Validated data consistency, data completeness, de-duping logics in data migration and data conversion projects.
- Tested several complex reports generated by Business Intelligence tools Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects BOXI, Micro Strategy including dashboards, summary reports, master detailed, drill down and score cards.
- Experienced on working with different models such as star and snowflake and strong working knowledge in dimensional modeling.
- Expertise in test management using HP Quality Center and maintained Versioned objects using Rational Clear Case.
- Excellent skills in overall Defect Management/Problem Solving, which includes reporting and tracking bugs using HP Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Wrote complex SQL and PL/SQL scripts, experience in interacting with Clients, Business Analysts, UAT Users and Developers.
- Strong experience in UNIX scripting, writing UNIX wrapper scripts and monitoring the UNIX logs to check for any errors.
- Extensively worked on Batch scheduling tools AutoSys, Control-M to run and monitor ETL jobs.
- Involved in preparation of Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Defect Report, and Weekly Status Reports.
- Knowledge on the phases of Agile Methodology and Waterfall Methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Experience in business process analysis/modeling, business requirements gathering, database design and assisting in development of web based and client/server applications.
- Successful in translating business requirements and user expectations into detailed specifications employing Unified Modeling language (UML) using Rational rose and MS Visio.
- Extensive exposure to data objects, stored procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined Functions.
- Experienced in conducting requirement analysis, Use case design, designing Test Plans and developed database schemas based on the logical models
- Experienced in constraints, rules and default setting Primary, foreign, Unique and Default key and hierarchical database.
- Developed joins and Sub-Queries to simplify complex queries involving multiples tables.
- Experienced in using temporary tables, table variables, common table expressions (CTE) to enhance performance of queries.
- Experience in creating and updating clustered and Non-clustered Indexes to keep up the SQL Server Performance
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamic SQL and queries
- Well versed in Normalization/De-Normalization techniques both in OLTP and OLAP system.
Confidential, Yonkers, NY
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Systems, Integration, Regression, and Database testing in various phases of the development and test cycles for Web, GUI and Handheld devices.
- Responsible for developing test plan based on Functional Specification and Technical Specification of the application.
- Analyze the application, reviewed System requirement documents, Functional Requirement document and formulated the Test plan based on the system/functional requirements.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber as a tool to automate the application.
- Used Cucumber for Behavior Driven Development.
- Used Junit, TestNG, Apache POI, BDD framework to develop test suite.
- Perform automated and manual GUI, Functionality and Integration testing on the applications.
- Writing Gherkins Given, When, Then, And, But (Steps) as per business rules for Cucumber to define test cases for application functionalities. Following industry standard Business Driven Development practices.
- Used Jenkins/Hudson and GIT for continuous integration.
- Worked in an agile environment.
- Used Bugzilla and Redmine as bug tracking system.
- Worked and managed remote and local testers .
- Created and executed Test Cases with Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center(QC) for requirements management, planning, running tests, defect tracking and manage the defects and executing the test cases.
- Worked closely with developers, Business Analyst, Architects and Project Manager to understand Portal Project.
- Assist and train team members and customers understanding complex application areas and functions.
- Lead small projects of 2-3 test engineers, and delegate project tasks.
- Analyzed the business and wrote Business Rules Document
- Implemented and followed a Scrum Agile development methodology within the cross functional team and acted as a liaison between the business user group and the technical team
- Gathered requirements and created Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams using MS Visio
- Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements
- Facilitated (JAD) Joint Application Development sessions to identify business rules and requirements and documented them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business people and technical people
- Used MS Visio for business flow diagrams and defined the workflows
- Performed data analysis for the existing data warehouse and changed the internal schema for performance
- Participated in designing and development of the application
Environment: Selenium, JAVA, JUnit, Cucumber, HTML, MS SQL Server, GIT, Jenkins, QC.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Initially involved in creating Manual Test Cases. Tests were grouped into test plan and executed. Results were recorded and published to management.
- Worked with automation tools to enhance the Regression Test.
- Good experience in Agile Methodology.
- Worked on Agile software development environment where performed testing in each sprint.
- Prepared documentation for assigned projects and followed software release procedures, requirements analysis using Quality Center for importing specifications and documents.
- Designed the Test Strategy for multiple projects, defect management using JIRA and QC.
- Involved in performing Smoke, Functional, System, and Regression testing.
- Involved in validation and verification of data.
- Created Java based scripts for Selenium WebDriver with JUnit/TestNG as automation frame work.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Involved in Testing along with Developers to resolve the technical problems encountered in the application.
- Used Selenium GRID to execute test cases in parallel on different target machine.
- Analyze the as is situation of the system & processes, conducted GAP analysis to define system flaws ( GAP or Defects) against business requirement.
- Worked on Strategic development of a Data Warehouse and in Performing Data Analysis and Data
- Facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, Operational Meetings with RCRD (Regulatory Compliance Reporting Department), Risk Analyst, Business/Operational SMEs to document user stories for gathering business requirements for to be System (Data warehouse) for CCAR FRY 14 Q Reporting.
- Executed ETL operations for Business Intelligence reporting solutions using Excel.
- Used SQL to query Oracle Database and resolve data issues, also compiled business intelligence reports based on results
- Involve in Conceptual design for data warehouse development.
- Extensively use SQL queries for accessing and manipulating database systems (SSMS).
- Document data quality and traceability documents for each source interface.
- Work with project team representatives to ensure that logical and physical data models were developed in line with corporate standards and guidelines.
- Analyze the current data issue within current system and work on its remediation.
- Perform the RCA (root cause analysis) for current data defects/previous reported period failed attributes submitted to Federal Reserve.
- Remediate the failures and suggest solutions (Business Exceptions, IT Enhancement etc) for an efficient system for next reporting period.
- Leading identification and resolution of data issues by promoting collaboration with SMEs, Enterprise Data Management (EDM) and other stakeholders.
Confidential, Sandy Springs, GA
- Reviewed requirements together with QA Manager, Vice President of Human Resources & Business Analyst
- Facilitated four-hour long round table discussion with most HR directors, managers and analysts along with QA manager to get their input ad-hoc UAT in the project
- Reviewed Technical Specs together with the team of two developers
- Wrote Test Plans in MS Word for Manual Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing & reviewed their consistency with the business requirements
- Wrote Test Cases in MS Excel for user registration, access to training material, and activity log-in, reviewed the test cases and finalized.
- Attended Sprint Planning and Review Meetings, Daily Scrum meetings, Retrospective meetings on a regular basis for two weeks of sprint.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Junit and created selenium automation scripts in java using Junit prior to agile release.
- Converted QTP scripts into Selenium scripts. Used Java as Language and Eclipse as IDE,, Jenkins as CI tools.
- Preparing Test Script, Test plan and requirements for Sales force automation system using Mercury Quality Center.
- Involved in the team meetings with representatives from Development, Database Management, Configuration Management, and Requirements gathering to identify and correct defects.
- Reviewed colleagues' test cases for testing the development of online resume, uploading users' documents such as application and resume, browsing through jobs, selecting and applying for the jobs
- Documented the outcomes of all the testing in MS Word and MS PowerPoint. perform hands on customizations using Apex, Visual force, S-controls, custom reports salesforce.com Web services API and train salesusers.
- Developed automated Test Scripts in Win Runner using Test Script Language (TSL) for Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing, Usability Testing, and Verifying Specific content through using Checkpoints
- Prepared PowerPoint slides of all the outcomes with the focus on defects and presented to the team of Business Analyst, VP of Human Resources, and the Developers
- At the end of the project period, a few defects with open status were sent back to the developers through VP and BA
Environment: Mercury Tools (Win Runner 7.0, Test Director 7.0/7.5, Load Runner 6.5/7.0, Quick Test Pro 6.5, Quality Center 9.0), NT/00, XML. Junit. SeliniumQA tester
- Worked on My TMO project in a Scrum team to handle testing activities.
- Write test cases, execution, defect reporting and tracking, and Daily status activity.
- Working on Web Testing, SoapUI testing, Device testing, Cross browser testing.
- Working on functional, regression testing. Working on Rally.
- Analyzed requirements design documents; formulated test plans for functional testing of the application.
- Performed manual testing of application as per the test cases.
- Implemented test suites for Employee Service Request System web application.
- Involved in Component Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and Automation testing.
- Developed and executed several SQL queries as a part of backend testing.
- Successfully created the Perl scripts for reporting and validation.
- Responsible for creation of test plans using QC, defect tracking and test execution status reporting.
- Documented the QA Estimation Effort Reports weekly and monthly
- Developed and executed manual and automated tests in different platforms using C#, .NET and Selenium library.
- Developed and executed White box test cases of the Java API using TestNG framework & Eclipse.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Developed and executed manual and automated tests in different platforms using Java and Selenium library.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java.
- Used Java as client library for Selenium and WebDriver to design and developed Automation test Framework using TestNG.
- Used Selenium for End - to End testing for Angular.js Applications.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Utilized HP Quality Center for test case management and IBM Rational ClearQuest for logging defects.
- Performed Back end testing by writing SQL statements like Join, correlated sub-queries, case statements, Inner Joins, and Outer joins and Self Joins used Oracle and SQL Developer.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for cross browser and cross platform web testing.
Environment: Manual Testing, C/C++, HTML, Oracle, PL/SQL, Shell, Sun-Solaris and Windows Quality Center, JAVA, XML, MS SQL Server, SQL, MS Office, Java/J2EE, VB, HTML, XML, DHTML, Web sphere, SQL, Quality Center, QTP