- Furthering my career by pursuing a position as a Web Developer/QA Analyst.
- Have had several years doing QA testing with Confidential .
- Planning to enhance these those skills with my next opportunity/further education in order to develop new skills in QA along with progression to Web Development.
- 3 years of total QA testing websites for schools and office which are now fully functional.
- Used scrum which is an agile approach to software testing for our QA testing. 4 - 5 years of total in management experience.
- I have managed a team of QA testers.
- Kept a backlog of all our work and ensured projects would be completed on time.
- Good Self Learning, Problem Solving, Analytical individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Project Manager: Scrum, Agile, SDLC, Sprint
Operating system: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Web technologies: HTML, XML, CSS
Confidential, Exton, PA
- Mainly responsible for maintaining the database for all our approved counselors.
- Data for the counselors is entered every day, and I have to verify all the information entered is correct and up to date.
- I am also responsible for a number of clients, research therapists for those clients, look through all their data, and connect them with an appropriate counselor.
- I work directly with my clients, counselors, and my department
- Being available 24/7 to respond to any issues reported by either a client or management
- Ensuring data for the counselors are accurate and up to date connect clients with counselors in our database
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Employed to work in a fast-paced 24/7 atmosphere.
- Mainly responsible for a small team of QA testers.
- We used scrum to manage the workflow for each of our projects.
- I communicated daily with our CEO, Clients, and team members about the progression of our current project.
- After accepting a project, we would hire on testers for the project, created a schedule using scrum, then we implemented the scrum schedule in order to complete our projects on time.
- We mainly did QA testing on websites for school and small businesses