- 20+ years of professional, full - time experience in the computer industry performing a variety of roles, e.g. Director of QA, QA Lead, SDET, Client Services rep., account manager and technical writer.
- 10+ years of local and overseas management experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Cross functional management experience including developers, leads, SDETS, and functional testers residing both local and overseas.
- CompTIA A+ certification.
Software Development Engineer / SDET
- System-wide platform testing (converting from paper checks to direct deposit for residuals/royalty payments in the entertainment industry.)
- Lead daily agile (scrum) stand-up meetings.
- Assisted in the learning and ramp-up process for new SDETs.
Full Stack Web Development Student
- Completed three full stacks: Python, MEAN, and .Net Core (C#)
- Volunteer board member
Director of Quality Assurance
- Managed ~15 local and overseas SDETs and black-box testers through functional and automated testing in various product areas via Agile (Scrum and Kanban).
- Introduced white-box testing efforts (e.g. data validation, API testing, code reviews, etc.) to various teams, while establishing routine performance and capacity measurements for each product.
- Across the entire platform, increased automation from 5% to 75% functional coverage.
- Responsible for company-wide quality assurance efforts.
- Lead a team of 5 testers, including SDETs and STEs in both Bellevue, WA and Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- QA Manager for four different groups with oversight of nearly 50 testers with leads and senior SDET direct reports both local (Bothell, WA) and international (Xi'an and Chengdu, China).
- Established the company’s first platform whitebox QA team (10 testers) from the ground up, implementing tools and processes to facilitate new testing in various areas (e.g. platform APIs, services, and performance testing.)
- Scrummaster and team lead for the platform development group that "owns" every component that creates or modifies financial transactions.
- Defined and implemented build verification tests across multiple environments, development groups and automation teams; increased internal build productivity by 80%.
- Standardized the bug filing process across the organization.
Test Manager / SDET
- Responsible for all testing related functions within the company, including processes and methodologies, documentation, and automation.
- Managed a team of five SDETs in India.
Client Services Rep./Account Manager
- Provided implementation consulting, training, and support for hundreds of organizations.
- Managed full-time CSG staff and directed their contributions.
- Assumed test ownership of more products and areas than any other member of the test organization. One of my products was the only gaming title selected and highlighted for the Bill Gates team review.
- Delved outside of routine, normal testing responsibilities by providing contributions
- Demonstrated the Surface product numerous times, e.g. for Confidential interns, the START sales conference, and team events.
- Contributed to our team Localization process: wrote documents on pseudo loc and the PoliCheck tool in addition to organizing meetings with the Dublin and Windows international teams.