- Dynamic and accomplished professional with overall 7+ years of experience in Automation Testing and Manual Testing.
- Strong expertise in SDLC, Project Management and testing life cycle methodologies like Waterfall, Spiral and Agile methodologies.
- Having knowledge and experience in Functional Automation Testing using QTP, Selenium, web driver, web driverJS
- Experienced in testing Web services likes SOAP/ REST calls and Automated using SOAPUI
- Experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing and Regression testing to test the Application.
- An active contribution in the design, development, testing, troubleshooting & debugging of the process, post - implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the product / software application
- Improve the Quality; reduce defects by supporting best quality practices and implement effective process improvement methods.
- Expertise in performing Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Backend Testing, Regression testing and API Testing using Selenium/WebDriver, Java and JUnit/TestNG and QTP.
- Diversified exposure in both Manual and Automated Testing.
- Designed automated solutions and generated automated test scripts with focus on System Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Estimated testing efforts in a rapidly changing environment as part of the cross-functional team and generated test execution Reports for technical and business team.
- Extended expertise in creating Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases and Scripts, Test Scenarios and Test Completion Reports.
- Strong ability to create test cases using testing techniques including positive and negative testing, boundary value analysis.
- Having knowledge and basic experience in Continuous Integration tool Jenkin.
- Thorough understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from the inception of the project to implementation and roll out procedures
- Good knowledge in Database Testing using SQL
- Experienced in Automation feasibility, Metrics collection, estimation, Resource Planning, and defining process methodology.
- Leadership roles in creation and execution of testing processes, Test Management, Requirement Mapping, Test Execution and Defect tracking & documentation.
- Fluent working in both UNIX and Windows environments.
- Experience working with Databases such as SQL Server and MS-Access.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills. Quick learner of new software/tools, self-starter, can work independently and in a team.
- Good knowledge and working experience on Banking, Insurance application testing and Retail & Hospitality Solutions.
- Implemented best practices in different projects for smooth delivery as per customer requirements
- Results-driven professional, recognized for taking on major initiatives, adapting to rapidly changing environments and resolving mission-critical issues to ensure bottom-line success
- Having Strong critical thinking and analytical skills: QTP, Selenium Automation & Manual Testing, Quality Assurance & Control, Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Test Management, Training & Mentoring, HP QC, Hardware Testing on SSCO products, Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Defect Tracking & Fixing, Test Case Preparation & Execution web services Testing - SOAPUI, Agile (Scrum) Methodology, PEGA Testing, Zephyr, Windows server 2012
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver/GRID, Quick Test Pro (QTP), Test Link, Test Manager, JUnit, TestNG, JBehave, Cucumber, JIRA, SOAPUI, Bugzilla, Jenkins, HP QC, HPALM
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Guidewire Claimcenter 6.0, 8.0 and Guidewire Policycenter 7.0
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, Fire path, Firebug, Web debugger
SDLC Processes: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, V Model
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, UNIX, LINUX
- Worked towards Process development and Performed Design evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Involved in the testing, release, and sprint planning activities using best practices.
- Quick result oriented with consideration to high quality. Managed in the delivery of the product with great functional quality.
- Involved in multi-tasking and meeting the timely delivery of the product.
- Involved in the automated validation of the software using automation test scripts for multiple environments per established policies and quality standards
- Demo the user stories to product owners to make sure acceptance criteria is met.
- Attended Retrospective meeting to discuss the issues in the sprint and actions to be taken to improve the process in future sprints.
- Conducted system integration testing of software applications and reported defects in JIRA.
- Performed software patch testing for field related issues.
- Supported test case development and update activities.
- Support other Stakeholders on testing activities.
- Lead other QA members and Matrix team members.
- Created test plans and maintained multiple test environments.
- Constructed automation integration and system test cases and promotes reuse of software code.
Environment: C#, HP ALM, JIRA, ASP.net, Selenium Web driver etc.
- Single point of contact for quality and scrum activities in the project
- Created detailed Test Plan with Scope, Schedule and Testing Approach
- Interacting with Project Manager and System Analysts for the design and implementation of the Wizards.
- Involved in the design of Class structure and Data Structure of application for the new wizards developed.
- Involved in the design of User Interface (Screen Flows and Flow Actions).
- Responsible for creating Activities and Functions.
- Experience in Writing test plans, test cases, test procedures based on business requirements.
- Responsible for Regression Testing, Functional testing for web based application.
- Performed Automation execution. Used Selenium WebDriver with java plug-in to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and enhancing the existing scripts.
- Analyzed the test execution results and worked towards Continuous Improvement in the quality of code and application test coverage.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) framework.
- Creation of POM classes for Selenium
- Developed page library as part of modular framework implementation in automation.
- Planned and performed ad-hoc manual testing of end to end product features as per the use cases or user stories
- Performed Regression Testing using data-driven automated scripts for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Executed around 150 test cases using Selenium web drivers.
- Verified backend data validation using SQL.
- Tested web services based on Data and functions by SOAUI.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface, and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium/TestNG.
- Maintained and executed ANT build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Log track and report progress of all tests.
- Conducted functional testing, cross browser testing, Regression testing
- Actively participated in SOS meeting to resolve critical dependencies to make sure project delivered as planned
Environment: QTP, Selenium, Web driver, Jira, TestNG, Java, Jenkins, SOAPUI, Firefox, Eclipse, PEGA, SQL Server, Java Script, HTMS & HP QC ALM, Guidewire-Policy center 7.0, Guidewire - Claim center 7.0, Windows2007
Environment: AS400, HP Quality Centre, Jira
- Reviewed User Requirements and Design documents to develop Test Cases
- Responsible to develop system test plans, ensure that software quality assurance (SQA) standards are met and validate that business goals are accomplished.
- Responsible for automating Shopping cart functionalities for various scenarios including repeat caller, determining eligibility
- Involved in peer test case reviews, escalations, defect tracking and reporting.
- Defined the test criteria and project schedules, and base lined the Test Plan with the help of project meetings and walkthroughs.
- Developed Test cases using technical and functional requirement specifications of the application
- Analyzed the function & technical application requirements, and interpreted to test scenarios in accordance to the acceptance criteria.
- Authored the TRD’s and Test scenarios, considering the BS as a base document
- Performed Peer reviews of the TRD’s and Test scenarios
- Primarily responsible for overall Functionality Testing, White Box testing, Black box Testing, System testing, primary point of contact for User Acceptance Testing.
- Execution of the Test cases on AS400 Application.
- Co-ordinates with the BA/IT in resolving the queries
- Log the Defects by the usage of QC
- Coordinated with Developers for critical bug fixes and involved to retest issues in a timely fashion.
- Involved in Complete Software Development Lifecycle Experience (SDLC) from Business Analysis to Development, Testing, Deployment and Documentation.
Software Test Engineer
- Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for Functional testing.
- Performed positive & negative and End-to-End testing manually and was associated with User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in the UI Testing
- Communicate effectively with onsite coordinator at various stages of problem tracking system
- Guide the team for working on the deliverables and sending those deliverables timely for review.
- Involved in Identifying the E2E scenario & Creating the Reusable methods & Generic methods.
- Developed SQL Queries for backend testing
- Creating Test Results report and send it to all stake holders.
Environment: Android, Adobe Flex 4.6, M V C Frame Work, Action Script 3.0, MySQL, PHP and Photo Shop, Test Director