- A result - driven Quality Assurance professional with over 9+ years of experience in technology, banking, retail, financial and insurance industries.
- Well versed in agile software methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and waterfall models supporting complete SDLC.
- Professional experience in QA Lead/Scrum Master, Business Analyst, SQL Developer roles.
- “Certified Scrum Master” (CSM)
Repositories: SVN, GIT
Software/IDE: MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Developer, Oracle 10i, MS Access, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), Squirrel, DBeaver
Testing Tools: ALM HP Quality center, Jira, Bugzilla, Visual Studio (TFS), LoadRunner, Ruby Mine IDE, Selenium IDE
XML Tools: SOAP UI
IBM Tools: Ration Team Concert (RTC), Rational Requirements Composer (RRC), Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Linux Tools: WinSCP, PUTTY
SQL/Job Assistant: Teradata SQL, Squirrel Client, WinSQL, SQL Developer, CA WA Workstation, Informatica
Software Testing: Black Box, Grey Box, Unit testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Stress & Scale testing, security testing, Performance testing, Smoke & Sanity testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Load testing, Database/BI testing, Verification Testing, End to End Testing
- Collaborate, facilitate, lead Scrum team responsible for maintaining, building, fixing dozens of software products in production team.
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on production issues.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Protect team from over-commitment, manage backlog, prioritize resolution of production defects.
- Testing of ECIF & DPIM applications for monthly releases.
- Successful running SQL queries & jobs connected with several databases- ORACLE, DB2, Teradata.
- Support consultation projects for different partners.
- Create service now requests, test data requests, RT requests.
- Conduct release meeting, monthly project meeting, production defect meeting, budget meeting.
- Facilitate daily scrum standup, IPM and Retro meetings.
- Weekly release report, defect report on test activities to project managers, business partners and project owners.
- Created Master Test Strategy, monitor test plan activities throughout the release.
- Successfully utilized database tool to validate internal database configurations, table value to match the requirement.
- Test in local, IT, ST, PT, UAT, Prod environment.
- Created Automation scripts in Ruby- generated XML files and flat files.
- Request and Response testing with SOAP UI xml.
- Using GitHub for new branch, committing, merging and run jobs on Jenkins.
- Log and maintain Production defects in HP Quality Center.
- Provide estimation on number of resources required in the team.
- Assisted QA management in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Project Management mentoring under guidance of Project Manager.
Sr. Software QA Specialist/Lead
- Test Lead responsibility handled successfully and delivered the projects on time.
- Build new functionality, executed scripts in ruby cucumber framework using watir for projects coming every release.
- Regression scripts run every release on cucumber, java framework using selenium coming from Build team.
- Maintained jobs on Jenkins, Hudson for cucumber framework.
- Build new Gherkin scripts with step definitions on cucumber framework.
- Regression scripts merged, run, maintained in JAVA framework using MAVEN for selenium, cucumber framework.
- Created, executed manual testing scripts using HP Quality Center, Jira.
- Used GitHub to merge, update, add changes for cucumber, selenium frameworks.
- Achieved high level testing in IT, ST, PT, Prod environments for iteration, release, infrastructure, regression testing.
- Successfully logged prod defects, generated reports and sent daily status email to the teams.
- Acting Scrum Master facilitating daily Stand-up, Retro and other agile meetings with onsite and offshore teams.
- Successfully tested Property & Casualty- Auto, Homeowners, Renters, Motorcycle, Boat policies.
- Proficient in multiplatform (Windows, Linux, MacOS) and cross browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera) as well as Mobile testing on different devices (Android, iOS, Windows Phone) and Juniper (VPN).
Business System Analyst
- Conducted requirements elicitation sessions and created functional specification documents in Rational Team Concert.
- Coordinated with Finance and Supply Chain Mgmt. teams.
- Worked on new stores development, reporting, SAP data management and designed HTML forms, Panaya tool.
- Successfully resolved help desk tickets for SAP modules, invoice IDOC purchase order errors and SAP T-code maintenance issues.
- Assisted professors with system and regression testing on different pages of Confidential website.
- Worked as Java assistant in JAVA, .Net class.
- Tested and maintained a financial project utilizing web-services, client/server and data warehouse applications and banking protocols.
- Developed proficiency with SQL, PL/SQL, database, functions, views, joins, SSIS, SSRS and other functionalities.