- Over 8 years of experience with quality assurance testing of Federal and State Taxes, Partnerships and Partnership tax allocation in various web applications.
- Very strong domain knowledge of Federal and State Taxes, Partnerships and Partnership tax allocation .
- Strong understanding of Agile software development
- Proficient in Manual testing of Web Applications and Business Portals
- Comprehensive knowledge of Business Analysis methodologies and Iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC ) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) .
- Good exposure to Client - Server and Web applications and SQL Queries
- Possess experience in Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, Integration testing, System Testing, Black Box testing, White Box Testing, Penetration testing .
- Familiarity of full range of web browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla, Safari, etc.) across multiple platforms.
- Good experience in Sales Cloud & Service Cloud Implementation, Configuration and Customization
- Conducted collaborative workshops like Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and walkthroughs involving executives, developers and end users.
- Excellent skills in Salesforce end-user training, demos and presentations.
- Experience in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform, SAAS (Software as a Service) application running in Cloud Computing Environment.
- Proficient in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Role based page layouts, custom Tabs, design of Visual Force Pages and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Implemented Workflows for automating different business process and security settings at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Provide Assistance to the Salesforce Admin team and end-users in configuring and managing the Salesforce CRM implementation.
- Excellent in maintaining Web Portals, Topic Pages, Article Publicity and Content Tagging
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills
Testing Tools: JIRA, QTP, Bug Zilla, HP Quality Center, Load Runner, Traceability Matrix, Fiddler, BurpSuite
Salesforce Tools: AppExchange, Apex Data Loader, Mobile Lite, Salesforce Outlook
Utilities & Tools: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Dreamweaver, Team Foundation server 2013
Languages: VBScript, HTML5, CSS, XML, Java, J2EE, C, C++, C#, SQL, C#, Coded UI
Databases: RDBMS, DB2, MSSQL, SQL Server 2016
Content Management Systems: Sharepoint 2000 and 2003
- Interacting with Business Analyst and Developer in requirement analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application developed in Agile environment
- Actively participating in Scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios
- Participating in the identification of QA tasks and associated level of effort for the project plan
- Creating, Executing and Maintaining Test scripts using Excel and Visual Studio
- Using Test Cases to perform Functional, UI Testing, Performance testing, Load testing and Regression testing
- Security Testing using SQL injection, Cross Site scripting and authorization bypass
- Ensuring that high severity bugs are caught during QA phase and provide appropriate feedback to the development group on usability, functionality, and quality of user experience
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment for validation of stored processes, jobs and triggers
- Ensuring that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Providing Knowledge Transfer to other team members
Computer Systems Analyst
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Work on Sales Cloud & Service Cloud Implementation, Configuration and Customization
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program around Cloud Computing and Force.com
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Confer with clients and management regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Created Warehouse Application in Salesforce.com to maintain and manage warehouse items
- Created Recruiting Application in Salesforce.com to manage the company’s recruiting process
Senior Process Associate
- Requirement gathering from various knowledge managers.
- Documenting business requirements and condition of acceptance.
- Work with SharePoint administrators to achieve the desired functionality
- Helping with manual functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and sanity testing
- Testing various web parts and web part based pages
- Testing migration of documents from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook
- Developing metrics and graphically representing them for knowledge item usage by Knowledge Managers and Leads.
- Survey results analysis, documentation and representation in various forms.
- Mentoring new team members in the Financial Services domain
- Editing and migrating courseware from the existing database to a new platform for an External Client.
Research analyst and technical writer
- Testing and proof reading of courseware eBooks.
- Developing courseware for Professional Certification in Computer Security, Ethical Hacking, Network security etc.
- Creating test papers, student manuals and articles using MS Word
- Researching and documenting key concepts of E-mail Investigation and Computer Forensics using MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Requirements Analysis and documentation
- Creating Design Documents
- Handling the tasks of preparing flow charts, specifications, and process diagrams
- Unit testing, Integration testing and helping with User Acceptance Testing