- 7+ years IT industry experience in the field of Automation and Software Testing.
- Expertise in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG Automation Tools.
- Designed and Implemented different automation frameworks from scratch Page Object Model (POM), Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven frame work and Hybrid framework.
- Good experience in creating automation frameworks along with developing, executing and maintaining automation testing scripts with Selenium WebDriver using Java with TestNG annotations.
- Expertise in writing custom scripts Selenium WebDriver using Java functions, methods and concepts of core Java.
- Executed automation scripts on different browsers /environments & reported to the team using Jira .
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy and informative recreation using Quality Center, HP ALM.
- Experience in SOAP and REST API web services testing.
- Knowledge in TDD, BDD and Cucumber.
- Good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems, SQL and Backend testing .
- Experience in data manipulation using SQL queries and in order to view successful transaction of data and for validating data.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects under tight deadlines, often with competing priorities and complexities.
- Handled test automation Functional, Regression activities which are developed in Agile (Scrum) Environment.
- Good understanding Java OOPs concepts, various programming languages, HTML and XML.
- Personal skills including excellent interpersonal communication skills, Strong sense of Organization, effective time management and have the ability to work in a team as well as independently.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Selenium QA Tester
- Followed Agile methodology, participated in sprint planning sessions, scrums, sprint demos and sprint retrospective meetings and provided the team with all the information required for successful completion of the sprint.
- Designed and developed Test plan based on Epics and User stories.
- Identified test scenarios, designed and built test automation artifacts (Scripts, functions, scenarios, methods) for simple to complex automated testing situations using tools like Selenium webDriver, TestNG using Java.
- Used data driven framework and Extracted data external Excel files using Apache POI jars and loaded into the variables in the scripted code.
- Configured the test cases to receive input test data sets for the corresponding test cases using Data Provider Annotation.
- Took the application screenshots and copied the images whenever exceptions occurred and also important checkpoints of application Execution.
- Involved in preparing test cases using Selenium WebDriver to validate all UI components, Popup, Browser navigations and mouse movements.
- Performed TestNG automation framework for smoke test to ascertain that the crucial functions of the application work and implemented Regression test to make sure that the existing functionality not broken.
- Managed the framework dependency jars using build tool and Maven and continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the team.
- Validated connection and data between Admin and web services and Insurance claims web services.
- Developed and executed test cases for EWS (Enterprise Web services)/ XML/ Soap and RESTFul services using SoapUI tool.
- Executed automation test scripts using JIRA Tool and filed and tracked the issues using JIRA Tool.
- Made software issues reproducible and reported them via JIRA.
- Interacted with the development configuration and operation’s team to ensure the quality of software to user expectations.
Environment: HP ALM/QC, Windows, UNIX, .NET, Java, J2EE, VB Script, XML, Html, SQL Server, HTTP.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Selenium Automation Tester
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct effort.
- Interacted with Business teams to understand Business Logic and Product Requirements.
- Drafted Test strategy which included testing objectives, testing phases, Scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Reviewed manual testing methods and was involved in developing and executing automation scripts using Selenium web driver with Java/Eclipse
- Developed Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Selenium WebDriver for scripting test cases for regression test coverage.
- Performed Data Driven testing using TestNg annotations and functions. Also created JDBC connections which read data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Implemented automated execution of tests using Maven and Jenkins.
- Involved in the design and development of Page Objects using Page Object Design pattern.
- Performed browser compatibility testing (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) of a web based application to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Provided the logs and screenshots while raising the issues which give more information to development team to fix the issues on time.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Eclipse IDE, Java, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Oracle DB, JIRA, HTML, Fire path, Firebug.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Understanding of functional requirements and test plans of the project.
- Developed Test Cases and executed Test Cases.
- Wrote SQL queries for Backend Testing and to verify the database updates, inserts and deletes etc. of the records and validated them
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for Functional Testing as documented in the test plan
- Involved in Functional Testing and Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Effectively coordinated with the development team for closing a defect
- Involved in preparation of daily status reports at the time of execution.
- Actively participated in weekly meetings, conferences and walkthroughs to understand the testing requirements and to plan the testing process on a regular basis provided regular status to the QA Lead or Manager.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test cases for the application
- Reviewing the SRS with the Business team & the Developers
- Developed and performed the Test scenarios, Test Cases
- Conducted Functional & Regression testing
- Wrote test cases applying positive and negative scenarios Log necessary, timely, critical problem reports into the defect tracking system
- Provided regular status to the Manager
- Defect Tracking using Quality Center
- Actively participated in weekly meetings, conferences and walkthroughs to understand the testing requirements and to plan the testing process on a regular basis
- Prepared Test Data for positive and negative Test Scenarios for functional testing as documented in the Test Plan
- Executed Base & Enhancements tests. Tests covered functionality and database verification
- Performed execution of test cases manually to verify the expected results
- Logged defects in Quality Center.
Environment: Windows 7, XP, Quality Center, Java, J2EE, HTML, SQL Server, Java, HTML.