I’m looking to be part of and organization where I can take advantage of my background in software development, framework design, systems and project leadership. I have a broad technical background, I’m always picking up new skill sets, and love to work in an environment where I can make a difference and contribute creative solutions.
- Java, Python, Selenium/WebDriver, Nosetests and TestNG
- Apache, Tomcat, Django and Play Framework
- Web Application development
- REST and APIs
- MySQL and Oracle. Familiarity with Solr, Lucene, Redis and Cassandra.
- Jenkins/Hudson for CI and Regression and production code deployments
- Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, IOS
- Selenium Server and Grid design, implementation and test use
- Performance monitoring and alerting (tools and tool development)
- Load and performance testing.
QA Manager / Test Developer
- Created the test harness framework for Confidential using Python, Nosetests, Jenkins, WebDriver, and Selenium Grid.
- Use of the Selenium grid to test multiple browsers and IOS devices.
- Created various integration and workflow tests, testing tools, site and performance monitoring tests and utilities.
- Created search engine results comparison and analytics tools to test during search upgrade and migration from Lucene to a new set of Solr servers.
- Increased the QA teams testing rate through automation and better use of Git branching and merging.
- Increased the speed of the development to release cycle by creating useful production, dev and QA environments plus an efficient deploy process into an EC2 auto - scaling group.
- Setup a monitoring and alerting system now in use for on call support using a mix of paid services and some custom apps/utils I developed for this purpose.
Senior QA Engineer
- Development of the Confidential test application suite, including continuous integration and regression testing triggered using Jenkins.
- Test development using Java and Python, TestNG, Selenium/WebDriver, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Responsible for creating performance testing and monitoring tools. This includes many Java utils, python scripts, and a couple web applications, including PageLoadStats, which does custom charting and alerting. The app is written in Python and Django, the server agent is a Java application. The historic data is stored in MySQL.
- Completed 10 web applications
- Completed 2 relatively simple iPhone applications and one complete interface and framework for a medical application which was to be completed in house by the client.
- Java and Perl development of automation utilities such as export and data transformation utilities to aid in data and Windows Application migrations.
Lead Systems Engineer
- Lead of the Windows Infrastructure Architecture team
- Systems architecture, design and documentation.
- Engineering support of production systems.
- Project management, Host of the enterprise Active Directory Review Board.
- Coordination of problem escalation from production support engineers.
- Disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Designed, tested and deployed Windows Active Directory Server architecture as a complete replacement of previous systems.
- Design and implementation of Exchange 5.5. and 2003 server infrastructure.
Manger of IT
- LAN, Server, desktop operations. Support for Confidential Beverly Hills & New York, Domo Records, Higher Octave Records, Narada Records, Rapalot Records, WestWood Promotions, and all field representatives in satellite offices.
- Equipment and service vendor relationships, purchasing and invoice approval.
- Established an IT support structure.
- Implemented proper backup and restore procedures for disaster recovery.
- Setup a new Internet domain and installed Microsoft Exchange server for internet email.
- Establishment of reliable connectivity between all of the Confidential sites.
Site Telecom and Network Admin
- LAN and Telecommunications planning and administration for the Fontana distribution center with approximately 250 employees and 400 devices.
- The operation of 3 Novell Netware servers and Disaster recovery planning.
- Site WAN connectivity, cc:Mail administration and connectivity, AS/400 and Mainframe connectivity, Assisting other Avery sites in LAN device setups.
- Coordination and setup of 100 new networked devices, print queues and integrated 50 new telephone stations into the already in place phone queues.
- Upgraded of Netware 3.11 server to 1 Netware 3.11 server and 2 Netware 3.11 SFTIII servers .
- Management of the LAN and telecom cabling portion of a construction project.
- PBX upgrade. Required new switch equipment, reprogramming of many phone stations.