- 10+ years of experience in IT with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance
- Detailed knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Involved in all phases of QA Life cycle, including Test Design, Development, and Implementation of the entire QA process and documentation of Test Cases, Requirements Traceability and Defect reports.
- Experience in conducting Requirement Analysis and developing business based functional test scenarios.
- Extensively involved in Black box, back end, system integration (functional), workflow, and data driven testing using testing techniques.
- Experienced in performing Back end/Database testing by writing and executing complex SQL queries.
- Good working knowledge of Databases like MS SQL Server, and DB2.
- Knowledge of validation of EDI Transactions
- Expertise in software testing lifecycle with focus on developing Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Cases, Test Script.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
I am skilled and experienced in the use of TestPartner, QARun, QADirector, TrackRecord, Rational Robot, TestManager, Rhapsody Intergration Engine, Windows SharePoint Services, Weblogic Server Administration Console, SQL Server 2005, Ultraedit Professional Text/Hex Editor, Patient Keeper, and PULSE.
Senior QA Analyst
- Supported state testing of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Notifiable Diseases
- Provided technical communication to the state health partners when production errors occurred
- Participated in conference call representing Data Messaging and Brokering
- Certified state health partners for HL7 version 2.X, Arborival, Generic, Tuberculosis, Varicella, and H1N1 Gipse Feed
- Worked closely with clients to help them literally interpret the specifications according to disease type in order to help them meet various deadlines
- Supported HL7 analyst activities
- Consistently maintained client satisfaction
Senior test engineer
- Developed test plans and test cases using automated and manual methodologies
- Formulated test plans for software running on POS equipment using industry standard guidelines
- Wrote and executed test cases
- Performed Black Box, Functional, System, Integration, GUI and Regression testing
Senior Automated test engineer
- Translated manual test cases to automated test plans
- Implemented a new automated test environment
- Created and executed test plans and test plan outlines
- Debugging of scripts
- Tracked software defects
- Updated test cases due to change controls
Regression prime (test lead)
- Administered Manual and Automated Test Cases
- New Feature Testing
- Regression Documentation update
- 5u85Defect tracking
- Responsible for switch administration
- Implemented call center functions
- Utilized advanced knowledge of switch translation