- Results - driven Senior Technology professional with a proven background in business / system analysis.
- Strong skills with translating business requirements into quality technical solutions and the ability to form / develop partnerships with business leaders.
- Works well in diverse groups and managing projects comprised of domestic and international teams.
- Excels with a proven record for application quality assurance and software release.
- Provides expertise in full lifecycle development, system/process analysis, broad desktop application knowledge and web development savvy.
- Over 15 years of information technology based QA and Business Analysis for a production based companies covering diverse technologies and conditions.
- 20+ years - IT Technology and Computer based systems
- 15+ years - IT Project Management
- 15+ years - Application / System QA - software testing
- 10+ years - Medical Diagnostic Systems
- 15+ years - IT Business analysis
- 10+ years - System Integrations
- 15+ years - Process Analysis & Reengineering
- Strong Process Improvement Skills
- 15+ years - SDLC experience
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- 15+ years - SQL Query / Database functions
- Database Concepts (queries, reports, interfaces)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE:
- Test Complete - Testing Automation Software
- Database modeling and concepts
- Agile Methodologies
- SQL Server200 thru 2008, DB2 - UDB, MS Access
- RFID Technology
- Selenium / TFS
- IBM AIX 4.3, AS/400
- Black Box, Gray Box and White Box testing
- Windows, Macintosh
- Cognos Impromptu / Crystal Reports
QA Team Lead / Senior Business Analyst
- Assisted in migration from Great Plains Financial / HR Systems to WorkDay Financials as lead Business Analyst / Project Manager - Worked as lead BA / PM on major upgrades in process and systems within our Connection Center - Team Lead / Business Analyst for QA group
- Application QA - Coordinated with business owners and internal customers to create application tests and system requirements - W orking with development teams to trouble shoot and document application related issues - Functioning as QA Team lead for 1 permanent and up to 3 temporary QA resources - Coordinated with on and off shore resources during the analysis and troubleshooting process - Created variable based scripts to dynamically test multiple applications - Create test plans based off of technical and business related requirements / documentation
- Business / System Analysis - Great Plains Financial systems to WorkDay Conversion: was liaison between business owners and vendor - focused on requirement gathering / analysis and process work flows while coordinating with vendor on business needs - Connection Center: worked business owners from multiple groups and external vendors to consolidate internal business processes and systems - Multi-Channel Marketing - Participated in a live proof of concept for automating emails for 100,000 users for marketing team
Business Analyst / Project Manager
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Coordinated/ managed SAP upgrades for Midwest region - Coordinated with several different off shore teams throughout the development life cycle of several large projects Leading a long term project to successful integration in preparation for a move to market - Primary system / application tester of enterprise level software -
- Midwest Region SAP Upgrades - worked as lead Project Manager / Business Analyst while coordinating between business owners and development teams - Assisted with application / business level design, user interface and DB / Table changes (SQL 2008) - Work with business owners to document requirements, manage software enhancements, create user manuals and generate business gap analysis reports - created an Excel reporting system (VBA) to assist in status tracking and management reporting
- Collaborated with users and business owners to create use and test cases for various applications - Designed reports (Excel / VBA / MS Access) to provide status updates about projects, test data sets, and to meet business owner expectations ( as needed) - Coordinate with on and off shore resources to provide project management for long and short term multi-phased projects
Senior System Analyst / Business Analyst
Confidential; Gainesville, GA
- Assisted in AS/400 to SAP Migration for multiple facilities
- Lead Implementer for project crossing 13 different production facilities - Created, designed and supported replacement legacy applications, supported multiple production facilities in a 24/7 environment from level 1 to level 3 complexity
- Worked as a technical Project Manager/Team Leader for many projects including a SAP payroll transition and systems project involving multiple plants impacting eight thousand employees this covered both the testing and release phase of this project, Managed the development and testing of a project to create a text based label definition application impacting 7 production facilities, Lead team during the implementation of Confidential requirements and coordinated process startup for 14 production facilities, also managed various other smaller projects, Participated as the key person in application upgrades, production line conversions and assisted in database migrations.
- Worked as a lead integrator for several major projects 500k+.
- Designed, implemented and supported production data interfaces using stored procedures(SQL 2005 / DB2), created a data analysis / ad hoc reporting tool ( Excel / VBA) to make monitoring data interfaces across multiple DB environments easier using Excel, Generated many ad hoc queries (SQL and DB2) to test and troubleshoot a 24/7 production environment
- Coordinated with business owners and end user to identify system / application gaps with vendors different systems and technologies, Assisted in design concepts for industrial applications and business automation, reviewed vendors and provided product recommendations for multi-million dollar projects.
Senior Technician (RA/QA- Regulatory Affairs / Quality Assurance)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created a mill cost tracking system which added an addition 3.3 million dollars of profits due to increased accuracies - completed root cause / corrective action assessments Confidential regulated systems spanning 4 business unit – Lead trainer for orientation and facilitated training in many other areas
- Responsible for the maintenance and establishment of site Corrective Action System, Analyzed customer complaints for 4 different business units, determined which part of business was primary root cause from order entry, production, warehousing, and shipments.
- Evaluated root causes / corrective actions submitted by departments to determine how effective the solution was. Executed data analysis projects for accuracy, trends, failure modes, and cycle time. I have also had training on Statistical Process Control.
- Designed, maintained and tested of Excel (Macro4.0) programs that calculated mill cost, efficiency ratings and Month End data analysis adding over 3.3 Million dollars of return to the business -These programs involved extensive testing of data for accuracy, integrity and traceability, translated business and user requirements into test cases