- A full time, long term position in systems/software engineering or software test engineering.
- Experienced with requirements based regression testing to DO - 178B specifications
- Experience in defining test plans for unit level and system level integration testing
- Experienced with static code analysis and software debugging
- Familiar with use of Helix ALM and DOORS software to support testing
- Development experience in simulation software tools based in Visual C++ and Visual Basic
- Modified and developed GUI-based software tools in Visual Basic and C++ for streamlining and automating software testing
- Defined and executed multiple flight tests in support of certification for avionics platforms
- Have taken a leading role in verification efforts for aviation software seeking certification
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
- Performed regression based white box and black box hardware in - the-loop testing of avionics software to DO-178B specifications.
- Generated, documented, and maintained test cases and test reports to support certification of software.
- Supported design and development of avionics systems and software ; including requirements definition, systems software testing, qualification and flight test planning for certification of embe dded avionics software.