- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and Scrum.
- Accustomed with Selenium IDE to create and maintain automated regression tests.
- Strong and in - depth knowledge of software systems based on .NET based technology
- Experienced in Web design and applications (Angular, ASP.Net, MVC).
- Good database skills with any RDBMS (primarily focused on SQL Server).
- Installed, upgraded and troubleshooted multiple OS including Windows and Linux platforms and virtualized variants.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Confidential, Highlands Ranch, CO
IT Software Engineer - Automation
- Created and maintained automated tests using Selenium ideology, to continuously and automatically run tests against different environments as they went through the pipeline.
- Developed reporting system so that teams and individuals can quickly see results of automated test results via multiple platforms (Email, Web view, cloud reporting).
- Added functionality to be able to fully control all parameters in automation tests via custom angularJS site.
- Built load balancer to be able to run multiple automated tests in parallel, and a hub that receives all tests, process’s them and then sends to load balancer.
- Implemented API solution to run all back-end functionality of automation projects so that across multiple projects, it was easy to maintain a single solution and keep it updated.
- Established team goals and consistently met and exceeded quarterly goals of organization.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
Software Development Intern
- Developed and maintained efficient enterprise application code according to industry best practices.
- Assessed and optimized designs through review, evaluation tools and analysis to ensure bug and defect free products
- Adhered to engineering standards for development methodology, documentation and UI/UX to create and maintain high quality software products.
- Maintained operational status of apps and websites and resolved and troubleshot technical problems.
- Worked within the core team to create a user-friendly, web-based application.
- Accomplished assigned tasks using own discretion and judgment as to the specific approach or technique.
- Created and implemented efficient and thorough test plans/unit tests.
- Translated specifications into design following the requirements of design control and good coding practice. Verify the design and participate actively in validation activities.
Confidential - Boulder, CO
QA Team Lead
- Managed and handled live data streams and image manipulation.
- Trained new personnel on the usage of software and hardware systems