- Over 17 + Years of experience in IT industry with Fourteen years in Quality Assurance Testing, Performance Testing and engineering which includes leading and managing and 3 years in software development
- Experience in planning, developing and deploying test strategies for large - scale Web, client/server and Multi/n-tier applications systems
- Automated experience using Jmeter, Blazemeter, Selenium, Splunk Load Runner, QTP, ALM-Quality Center, and also had intensive experience in Manual testing.
- Managing or Hands on Test Plans and Test Cases for both Manual and Automated Testing and Experience in writing test scripts using TSL, Vuser scripting and VBScript languages.
- Extensive experience in Ad Hoc Testing Black Box and White Box Testing, Unit, Functional, Integration, Regression, Volume, User Acceptance, and System Level Load and Stress Testing
- Expertise in testing CRM Applications, Web based Applications using Salesforce, Sage CRM, Siebel 8.x, ORACLE, SaaS, JAVA, J2EE, WebLogic and IBM Web Sphere 5.x, . NET, C, C++ and UNIX Shell scripting.
- Experience as use case analyst in reviewing and editing proposed guidelines for object oriented analysis and design using the UML.
- Experience in developing Flowcharts, ER-Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Aware of the SDLC, SDLC Models and QA methodologies like waterfall and spiral and Agile methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of QA methodologies.
- Work experience in Financial, Communication, Pharmaceutical, and Insurance industries
- Experience with Cloud platforms like GCP and AWS.
- Experience with Broker dealer, Capital market and Insurance sectors.
- Good organizational and communication skills, with the ability to express technical concepts verbally and in written
- Experience with Onsite and off shore team
Automation Tools: Junit 3.1, Blazemeter, Splunk, Selenium, Quality Center, Load Runner 12.x, Quick Test Pro, SaaS Products, Angular 4, Clear Quest, Test Manager, Rational Clear quest, Manual Tester, Functional Tester, Microsoft Test Manager, Amazon AWS, GAIA and Dockers platform. GCP Cloud. API testing
Languages: Java 1.8, C, VB, SQL and PL/SQL
GUI Tools: Oracle Forms, Reports, IDE s, TOAD
Application Servers: Oracle 12c, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, Apache and TIBCO
Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2000, Sybase, MYSQL and MS Access.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, and Unix
Agile/Project management: JIRA 7.6, IBM Rational Team Concert, Agile, waterfall
APM or Monitoring Tools: AppDynamics, Wily, Dyna Trace
CRM/ERP: Siebel Tools 7.8 and Salesforce
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
QA Manager/ Performance Manager
- Reporting actual test status to upper management and different business members on a release basis.
- Leading, motivate, mentoring and managing a team of QA Engineers, automation Engineers and Performance engineers of team members, from daily guidance to long-term project and agile planning.
- Managed different teams like Regression testing, Automation Testing and Performance testing.
- Leading and managing with multiple existing applications and maintaining and improving existing applications.
- Having Hands on and Technically Involved technically with teams.
- Involved and Manages Test data coordination and having knowledge with different test data tools.
- Experienced in involving different teams like Development, Support, Infrastructure and Business to resolve issues.
- Involved and Experienced in end to end testing with SaaS Products and Solutions such as JIRA, Service now etc.
- Managed and Involved in coordinate delivery and maintenance of different strategies, Plans, schedules and cost estimates.
- Involved in managing QA resources across several releases and parallel projects. Includes forecasting, scheduling and resource leveling.
- Coordinates and proctors Quality Assurance (QA) environment(s) and test leads for respective projects
- Involved in leading teams in using testing tools, defect tracking tools and other test support tools.
- Involved and escalating critical environment risks and issues to the Directors and Supervisors.
- Involved with data conversion and data masking projects.
- Involved and Expertise in agile software delivery processes for several projects.
- Understanding of product development lifecycle and iterative development methods with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Performing Return-On-Investment models for every project in the context of automation.
- Having extensive experience in Jira. BlazeMeter, ALM-Quality center, Load Runner, and Performance center.
- Involved in communicating with business in regarding Project status and all other activities.
- Evaluated and reviewed in performance results for each release.
- Having experienced in reviewing logs and monitoring of disk I/O, CPU and memory for several issues.
- Having experiencing in defining Non Functional Requirement document for several applications.
- Involved in designing a work load analysis for several projects.
- Worked with different areas like Automation framework, Performance Plan, Performance Test strategy, Performance certification and Post go live Report for each release.
- Responsible for employee development, performance planning and review, Evaluation and Hiring.
- Involved and providing leadership in troubleshooting performance issues and driving project team to resolution across application, database and network layers.
- Coordinated with the Environment team to make sure that the configuration in performance test environment matches with that of the production.
- Having experience with capacity planning and measurements.
- Maintain performance plans, which deal with expected performance variations through time.
- Capacity planning is the projection of future requirements is based on monitoring and analysis that take place regularly during development and production.
- Participate in requirement and development walkthroughs and reviews.
- Involved in validating the infrastructure and application components for performance bottle necks and providing best practices and recommendations for high availability, data replication, and efficient utilization of components.
Environment: JIRA, Selenium, Jmeter, Blazemeter Splunk, Bitbucket, Service Now, Web API, Rest, SaaS Products, AppDynamics, Amazon AWS, Load Runner, .NET, Informatica, SQL Server, Microstrategy 10.x ALM 12.x, Selenium, JIRA, Wily, SOAP UI, NET, IBM Web sphere, GAIA Cloud, AWS Cloud, CRM, Oracle ERP, API, XML