- Testing Executive with 2 years of experience in Manual Testing, Database Testing, Defect Management tools, Testing Functional & BFSI domains, Maintaining & Executing the Test Cases
- Meticulous Manual QA Tester committed to adding value to the end product through detailed quality assurance process.
- Adept at identifying issues with product design through subjective assessment and comprehensive analysis.
- Specialized in applying a sound knowledge of various technologies to ensure optimal quality
- Profound experience with manual quality assurance testing procedures and awareness on automation testing
- In - depth knowledge of product/project release processes and quality assurance goals
- Solid understanding of XML and Structured Query Language
- Hands on experience on using JMeter to simulate Performace Testing on REST APIs and SOAP APIs.
- Highly adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation Software Testing solutions
- Successfully works with people within and across organizational boundaries to build an environment of trust and cooperation so as to achieve customer focused services and solutions
- Self-driven, Team player and ability to work under pressure and Time management & Meeting deadlines
- Provides direction and leadership with strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Remarkable ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Technologies: Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, C++, C, SQL, Selenium, TestNG
Database: SQL Server, Oracle
Tools: HP Quality Center, Filezilla, JMeter, Putty, Edit plus, Notepad++, MS Office
Defect Tracking Tools: Rally, Bugzilla
Web technologies: XML, HTML, Web Services, SOAP
Methodologies: Agile, OOAD, SDLC
Platforms: Windows XP/NT/2003 UNIX, Linux, OSX
- Prepared and executed test cases against functional specifications and documented through Project traceability matrix document
- Technically lead the project for its quality assurance process and practice.
- Evaluated user problems and issues with software performance.
- Identified program variances identified through testing.
- Provided feedback to developers, vendors and clients.
- Developed and implemented software review protocols.
- Evaluated existing quality assurance methods and implemented cost-effective upgrades.
- Established and updated software testing programs and procedures.
- Executed software compatibility tests and documented the results.
- Provided quality updates to project managers.
- Ensured compliance with testing standards.
- Defect tracking and Bug reporting.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Completion Reports and Error report
- Conducted a weekly Test review meeting with Development Team and Product Owner