Capable of working in high demand situations and delighted to obtain a position within a company and contribute to goals of the company by doing the task required. To be committed to providing high - quality performance while complying with company safety policies and regulations within a manufacturing position.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven leader that takes initiative anticipates needs and accomplishes tasks without supervision.
- Capable of working in high demand situations and able to work well with co-workers.
- Willing to try new ideas and interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
- Self-motivated with dynamic organizational and communication skills with the ability to independently multitask, plan and direct operations while following schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word applications
- Able to operate a forklift and is certified, able to read blue prints and troubleshoot machines
- Experience in packaging products, loading, and material handling.
PRODUCTION WORKER/MACHINE TECHNICIAN
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Make products that are critical components of batteries used to power consumer electronics and portable communication devices.
- Troubleshoot machines.
- Verify the rolls to be run with the QC release sheet before running them. Transfer rolls from flat sheet to deply using a pallet jack.
- Transfer 4-ply rolls from SWIP area at machine to 4-ply roll lift at unwind.
- Place cores on the arbors and align film with the cores
Confidential, Chester, SC
- Operate chipper and splitter machines
- Feed wood into machines and make chips out of woods
- Operate fork lift
PRODUCTION SPECIALIST / TEAM LEADER, Chester, SC
- Utilize the latest tools and materials to provide high quality installations and stone product
- Pull, inspect, and pack stones at a safe and efficient pace.
- Transport materials throughout the facility covering a vast distance.
- Prepared work area for production and insure all set up is complete
- Mix wet color for assembly line