- Technical Change Management Professional with extensive experience in Organizational Change Management, Project Management, Incident Management, and Adult Learning & Development.
- Specialized in IT and Business Change Management with a focus on opportunities to improve and assure organizational readiness.
- Established the development, implementation and deployment of processes, software, hardware, and enhancements.
- Demonstrated exceptional management skills, team building abilities and extensive Technical Project Management experience.
- Involved, informed and prepared end - users for IT and business-related changes while having as little impact on the business daily performance.
- Provided stakeholder engagement, change impact analysis, communications plan, and development.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Managed the IT Service Desk, technical developer and end-user support for new software development, documenting, reporting of incidents, and tracking issues for developing infrastructure minimizing production downtime.
- Delivered hands on for various levels end-user staff members defining Super User for given application.
- Planned, developed and administered software test plans to detect and diagnose errors and bugs in qTest, the company’s tracking software.
- Developed, administered and managed documentation based on established test scripts for end user software & development supporting the use of the new inventory and asset management software application. Performed regression, integration, platform and performance testing to certify the stability and usability of software systems. Standardized comprehensive software release documentation and to support staff & End-Users after compiling QA & UA test outcomes.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Business and IT Organization Project and Change Management
- Developed a process for engaging testers for 2658 software applications. Extended stakeholder engagement activities to accelerate recruiting qualified testing resources across IT support organizations and the business with significant success. Develop communication and plan, as the project progressed, supporting 20,000 end-users.
- Organized a communications team providing communication collaboration sessions globally. Structured a communications plan for Remote Access that addressed our organizational readiness and preparedness to support the project, and target communication requirements. Developed strategy. Facilitated and delivered .
- Facilitated sessions with Read Soft vendor for the SME’s in Procurement, Buyers, and Requisitions groups. Designed an interactive session that allowed the business area to not only work on real life scenarios (work while ) but also to develop relevant user guides for future . Facilitated requirements with Project Management and the Business to finalize action items, technical issues, enhancements, and next steps for project sign off.
- Developed Change Management and Plans, Project Timeline, Communication Plan and distribution to all stakeholders involved. Performed a Change Impact Assessment (CIA) for possible gaps in Brazil’s transition from SAP 4.0 to the US version, SAP 5.0, and participated in global core- and sub team meetings.
- Developed Change Management and communications plan for global client community and IT support groups in all regions regarding the integration of legacy Basell and legacy Lyondell SAP environments into one single, global logon pad.
- Represented the US in global software team meetings, ensuring that the users at the office of our CEO were able to have the same set of applications, tools and ASP software after their move from the legacy Basell office in Hoofddorp to Confidential HQ in Rotterdam.
- Managed a team of 5 Technical Writers - UPK Content Developers, driving bi-weekly team meetings, assigning tasks, developing and maintaining process responsible for a timely fulfillment of business requirements for FI, HR, IT, PM, QM, SCB, SCS and other business areas.
- Responsible for maintenance of a centralized database of all SAP Super Users, for all business areas globally, available on the company’s intranet.
Confidential, Houston, TX
IT Service Desk Lead
- Development and implementation of a global incident management process.
- Performed migration of processes to a single instance system across the enterprise. Tested upgrade of Lotus Notes version of c.Support to the new .Net framework.
- Addressed major gaps to implement global process.
- Facilitated conversion of knowledge base, scripts, datamart, and reports necessary for effective use world-wide.
- Participated in the expansion of full 1st level IT Support Services to all clients at all hours for all regions from beginning of business on Monday in Asia Pacific until the end of business on Friday in the U.S.
- Gathered business requirements. Represented the IT Service Desk for developing and documenting Client Services’ Processes. Trained the IT Support Services groups and the TiO2 facilities on Lyondell IT processes.
- This process was designed to improve the quality, reusability and ability to share reports and Report Models. It applied to all company personnel developing reports or Report Models using SQL Server Reporting Services. Identified detailed reporting requirements.
- Managed approvals, categories, scripting, incident templates, workflow templates, correspondence templates and IT online forms. Developed custom views, reporting, and testing, in staging and production environments. Managed the IT Incident Management Mailbox.
- Incident management and all other Client Services activities: requests/approvals, security access, hardware deployment, (re)imaging, software installs, network connectivity, remote access, loaner equipment, consultancy, asset registry/inventory control, moves, RMA process, Business Continuity, and .
- Client technical support, consisting of troubleshooting and problem solving of hardware and software related issues in order to maintain and enhance overall employee productivity and effectiveness. Identified opportunities to assist clients in using standard, special, and critical applications. Open and close incidents in a timely manner with appropriate information and resolution description for home-based clients, offsite sales and remote clients during business hours in addition to after hour support. (iHas, iRas, iPass, VPN).
- Developed communications targeting site specific outages, informational messages, and updates necessary for companywide awareness. Generated a Daily Dashboard report for the IT Vice President, Directors, and Managers, providing details on prior day’s calls, closure percentages and significant events having an impact on IT Service Desk call volumes for all regions.