To utilize my technical, managerial and interactive potentials as an asset to the firm I work for, rising from mediocrity to greater achievements and thus bloom into a confident professional, thus bringing forth the firm I work for.
- 7 Years Experienced Software Developer turned QA Engineer seeking challenges with an organization of high reputation.
- A dynamic QA Engineer with full system development lifecycle experience, including developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes.
- Career initially started as a Software Development with experience in development, maintenance and support, and transitioned on to QA Test Engineering with manual and automation talents
- Good presentation and effective communication skills with an aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work in a group with high level of integrity and exceptional multi - tasking skill.
- In-depth knowledge in designing automated structure and test cases using Calabash and Appium with Cucumber framework for iOS and Android mobile apps
- Experience in testing tools like Calabash, Appium, Soap UI, Cucumber, Gherkins.
- Strong knowledge on Ruby and Object Oriented development - C#, Java.
- Expert in Jenkins CDCI, GIT, Charles Proxy, Splunk, UrbanAirship, Coremetrics, Leanplum BitBucket, Confluence
- Extensive experience in using Jira & Quality Center for Test Management & Defect Tracking purpose.
- Proficient knowledge in carrying out System Integration testing, Regression Testing of Mobile applications.
- Good knowledge on Agile & Waterfall methodologies, and experienced in working in a Scrum room environment. Understanding of SDLC
- Good analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Experienced in working with offshore teams.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Strong domain knowledge in Retail Point Of Sale and Customer mobile applications.
Testing Tools: Cucumber-Calabash, Appium, Aadhi
Development Technologies: C#.Net, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, Android Java, iOS
Development/ Testing Methodologies: Agile Development, Scrum Model, DevOps Model, Functional and Automation Testing, Acceptance Testing, Validation, SDLC
Scripting Tools: Ruby, C#, VB .NET, Java, Batch Script, PowerShell
Systems: Windows, Mac OS
Management Tools: Jira, HP Quality center, Jenkins CDCI pipeline, TFS, GIT, Bit Bucket, Confluence
Analytics tools: Charles Proxy, Coremetrics, Leanplum, Splunk, UrbanAirship, Signal Analytics
Testing Methodologies: System Testing, Functionality Testing, Acceptance Testing, Validation
Test QA lead
- Design test plans for Automation scripts to test Native iOS and Android Nordstrom Customer app.
- Hands-on Automation framework creation using Page Object Pattern.
- Coordination of Offshore QA team and propose effective test strategies with Onshore and Offshore team
- Partner with program management and engineering teams ensure robust output, by closely following the development of features.
- Worked on creation of Appium tests on mWeb application.
Knowledge of technologies:
- Cucumber-Calabash using Gherkins language.
- Appium mobile web testing tool - iOS and Android.
- Aadhi - A local server, that records and stores api requests and responses. This will act as an alternative to using actual test environments, when testing UI automation.
- Jenkins CDCI, Jira, GIT, Bit Bucket, Confluence, Charles Proxy
- Knowledge on Xcode and Android studio
- Supporting the Production operations and development implementations based on Devops model
- Coordination of technical and business requirements between client and Offshore team.
- Implementation of Alerts from Production systems, to support operations promptly.
Senior Software Engineer
- Dev and Test Lead to 8-member Team.
- Being one of the Core members of this project, I was explicitly involved in Requirement analysis, Design, POC, Development, Code Review and Mentoring following Agile methodology.
- Strategized a test plan to ensure quality regression on each delivery, so the escaped defects was nil.