System Integration/Infrastructure Engineer experience working in an infrastructure test environment, designing, developing, configuring, and deploying computing platforms. Platforms that range in scale from a single and/or multi - cluster systems to high performance, high availability, and scalability embedded real time processing systems that are fully functional, and meets compliance practices.
Operating System: HP/Solaris Unix, Red Hat/Hawk Linux 6/7, Window 7/10
Management Tools: Test Simulation, IBM, HP and Concurrent Diagnostic, HP OpenView, IBM Remedy, Load and Cycle Development, Discrepancy Report Database, Waterfall and V Model, SDLC
Platform: Cisco Routers/Switches, Storage Area Network, Network Access Server, Remote Access Server, IBM Blade Server, Single Board Computer, Thin Client Display
Working Knowledge: AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Virtual Box, Ubuntu, CentOS, Kali Linux, Window Server 2008/2012, Wireshark, GIT, Putty
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
- Performed early integration and test of new functionality, regression testing, interface testing, and technical performance measurements to support the customer’s validation of system implementation during load and cycle and formal test events.
- Conducted continuous regression testing to ensure that enhancements defects, fixes, configuration changes and/or upgrades did not negatively affect the functioning part of the system that was not changed.
- Coordinated with system engineering, quality assurance and management, through the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) from early design feedback, functional automation, reliability, performance and integration testing to supporting production issues.
- Monitored and led team through aggressive iterative development cycles and provided hands-on assistance to execute test cases/scripts and retest defects in order to meet production deadlines.
- Participated in the development, management and the deployment of large scale integration systems as well as designing, installing, and migrating these systems and their applications in real time within a production environment.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Provided the customer with engineering and technical support for mission critical defense systems during test execution, test events acceptances/adjudication and system sell off of commercial hardware/software production equipment to the customer.
- Designed and developed all aspects of formal testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance support for the installation and the implementing of the technical computer program and its applications through final testing, adjudication, and delivery of the final product.
- Participated in the development and execution of all QA task including; integration, functional, acceptance, regression, and formal test events as well as wrote test discrepancy report to identify, system configuration, performance and validation issues as well as to facilitate a resolution.
- Performed and/or witness system level integration testing of computer programs, collected of relevant data, analyzed test results, documented equipment failures and tracked problem resolutions.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
System Integration/Infrastructure Engineer
- Participated in the development and execution of formal software level testing and activity functions including; unit testing, integration, functional, acceptance, regression, and product design of new and existing migration products .
- Burned firmware, configured jumper setting and verified port link status activity on hardware modules such as; Servers, Routers, Switches and Single Board Computer, NAS, SAN, Remote Access Server, and System Monitor Board and other peripheral and interface equipment.
- Maintained, debugged and monitored computer infrastructure as well as the physical elements such as: power, temperature, CPU, RAM, disk cache, solid state drives, and chilled water conditions to confirm optimal environmental conditions are maintained within the computing suite.
- Troubleshot all network performance issues as well as monitored and maintained support in optimizing all internal/external network and software associated with the operating system including, system loading, test execution, system migration, and failover/disaster recovery etc.
- Recommended upgrades, patches, and new applications as well as provided technical support and guidance to end users on how load and operate system equipment of real-time LAN based applications and their functions.
- Collaborated with business, application, infrastructure, middleware, backend and network teams to gather requirements to define performance test plans and development new test strategies solutions that will be adhered to throughout the (SDLC).