- 11+Y ears of experience in Softwar e QualityAssurance, Manual and Automated Softwar eT esting, Creation of test plan, test strategy, test cases and generating test scripts usingAutomationT ools. Good Experience of testing application in dif ferent phases of SDLC/STLC.
- Over 11+ years of experience in functional testing using manual and automated procedures
- Certified Pr oduct Specialist in HPQuality Center
- Certified tester ISTQB
- Certified in Pr ofessional development effective communication
- Been part of Agile delivery team working directly with Development, RequirementsAnalysts, Scrum Masters and Product Owners to help ensure business, technical and functional requirements are complete and testable
- Expertise in FunctionalT esting, Regr essionT esting, and Defect Reporting
- Involved in analysis ofT estResults using QTP 1 1.0,W in Runner 8.0 and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 1 1.0and Quality Center10.0
- Experienced in automated testing tools of HP W in Runner8.0, QTP 1 1.0,ALM 1 1.0 and
- Knowledge of Load Runner9.0, Microsoft test manager, Visual studio 2015
- Experience in using Jira and V ersion Onetools
- Experience inT esting Web applicationand W eb Services API and Interfaces both Manual
- /AutomatedT esting
- Expertise in creating detailed T est Plans,T est Cases and Test Reports
- Developed and Executed API and Web Service Tests, including REST Services, JSON, SOAP, WebAPIEndpoints usingtools like SOAP UI, Swagger Rest OData API, ESB and JSP test page
- Expertise in VB Scripting in QTP
- Expertise inTeam Foundations Server(TFS) and MTM
- Experienced in Design and Execution ofT est criteria, Scenarios, and Scripts from requirements
- Involved in Planning andT ranslation of Software Business Requirements into test conditions, execution of all types of tests taken for Selenium automationand Visual Studio with C# as POC
- Experience in testing and automating iExpense, ARWorkbench - SRM, General Ledger and Supplier modules in Oracle Financials.
- Experience in executing SQL queries to validate the data in the back end
- Having Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and Good Interaction with developersmanagers and team members
- Led teamof testanalysts while being a lead QA Analyst.
- Trained and mentored team members on best practices for test case preparation and QC standards.
Platform: W indows 7, DOS, UNIX, IOS
Test Automation: ALM 1 1.0, Quality Center 10.0,T est Director 8.0, Win Runner 8.0, QTP 1 1.0, Load Runner 8.0, SOAPUI,Informatica 9, MSTR
Languages: VBScript, SQL, HTMLPascal, C, C++, Fortran
Special Software: Start team,V erionOne, Jira
Back EndsT ools: Oracle 9i, SQLServer 2000, DB2, MSAccess
Sr. QA Lead
- Developed, executed and implemented test plans, test cases and test scripts for applications built upon a .NET application platform.
- Performed integration testing involving multiple up/downstream systems with various types of testing like functional, regression, smoke, webservices and API OData calls to validate the Integration and end to end -system testing, ETL testing, Azure webjobs validation, Azure blob storage JSON data validation, Enterprise service bus validation for data replication among systems, Database testing and BI reporting service testing.
- Involved in Agile - Scrummethodology of 3 weeks and prepared the artifacts for each of the Sprint involved and attendgrooming, daily standup, Sprint preplanning and retrospective meetings.
- Experienced in Defect Reports with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Responsible for defining, maintaining, documenting and testing standards for SIT features via Wiki
- Gathered the business requirements for system integration testing
- Executed the Cloud system testing with Azure, Web Jobs, APIs, Enterprise Service Buses, JSON and XML validation
- Involved in analysis of the root cause of the failure by verifying through Database logs and application logs via WebJob from azure services.
- Involved in testing API OData Restful web services methods using Swagger to verify the integration part both between the internal and external end points (System/E2E testing)
- Executed the smoke test automation from Visual studio 2013 on daily basis.
- Ensured to produce the release notes before the Production releases
- Worked closely and collaboratively with the QA teams, developers, architects, product owners and product managers, Program Technical leadership to plan and implement the test strategies
- Lead efforts to identify, prioritize, debug and fix all applicable system defects prior to product delivery ·
- Planed, Co-ordinate and conduct on-site and off-site Integration and Test events (Smoke test, Functional testing, Regression testing etc)
- Provided daily status reports to product leads and QA Manager.
- Test status reporting on test documentation, test execution and defect resolution with outstanding P1 and P2 defects through Pivot dashboard
- Experience in leading a test team and mentoring new hires / junior team members (close to 40 team members).
- Experienced in the database testing for verifying the data transfer from source to target DB
- Conducted daily status and defect calls during system integration, UAT and regression testing
- Experienced in Mobile application testing for Progress and Inspect Product for both the functionality and the end to end business workflow scenarios using hockeyapp
- Tested the end to end workflow from SAP system involving both the mobile as well browser based applications/services
- Performed the basic ETL testing for the data exchange between SAP/HD client to HD Suite Product
- Been part of providing support to the management to bring both SIT and QA functional team as one QA team.
- Responsible for multitasking and been in dual role of Lead and Tester.
- Coordinated the testing with the QA teams for different environments like QA, Demo, INT, TST and QA Auto.
Envir onment: Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager, MS Outlook, Confluence, Service bus messenger, Azure Cloud services, MS Sql Server, Blob storage, SAP, Visual studio, C#, Postman, HD Client, Azure web, MTM, Swagger API, .Net, ETL, Informatica, MSTR reportingApollo Group,Arizona Aug ’08 Feb’16
Sr. QA Lead
- Analyzing Requirements and writingT est Specifications
- Involved in testing the application manually in the initial stages and in the later stages automated the testing process
- Identified, analyzed and documented defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Responsible for Functional, Regression testing, Integration testing and UserAcceptanceT esting and End to End testing
- Involved in testing the front end results with backend by executing required SQLstatements
- Have worked withALM management tool to createT est cases,T est plans, Defects andT est executions
Envir onment: Jira,ALM 1 1, QuickT est Professional 1 1.0, MSOf fice, PL/SQ Ldeveloper, Wiki and Share Point, PowerPoint and Excel,VB Script, Informatica, ETL, Java, Web environment
Software Automation Engineer
- Developed and executed automated and manual tests forAgile delivery team.V arious tests performed: functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, and UserAcceptance T esting (UA T .)
- Participate in standard scrum rituals such as daily standups, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective etc.
- Demo the finished product to end users, agile delivery teams.
- Mentor and trained team members (developers, testers) how to ef fectively write automated test scripts and contribute in the build out of the automated test suite.
- Develop and guideT est Script creation using QTP 1 1.0 and HPALM 1 1.0.
Envir onment: QTP1 1,ALM, HPScreen recorder, JIRA,W iki, SharePoint, Oracle,W indows
Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Execute manual and automated tests, and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- QA coverage of multiple mobile based projects
- Create and support test dashboard/report
Confidential, New York
Software QualityAssuranceT ester
- CreatedT est Strategies andT est Plan documents for manual testing
- Ensured defect tracking and worked on resolution with the developers
Envir onment: Jira, StarT eam, DefectT racking ManagementT ool,T est Director8.0, QuickT est Professional 9.0, Load Runner 9.0,MSOf fice, MSSQLserver, QueryAnalyzer .