- To obtain a progressively responsible position in cybersecurity or systems/ network administration field that would utilize and enhance my Systems, Security, and Service Management skills. The position should challenge me enough to make a meaningful contribution to my employer's overall goals as well as provide career advancement opportunities.
- Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills. Exceptional communication and documentation skills for trouble - shooting and trouble ticket handlin
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and quick turnaround.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 10, 8 and 7
- Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software. Experience with remote desktop
- Experience with Active Directory to include account creation/management and File Share permissions management.
- Experienced in basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP).
- Experience with IT information assurance and cyber-security
- Experience with Splunk
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for performing quality assurance and control ensuring that tickets are routed to the correct departments.
- Installs various software on end users’ workstation
- Perform other troubleshooting tasks such as pinging the network, gpupdate to refresh group settings, including security settings.
- Perform the addition/removal members from a group policy using Active Directory platform.
- Perform general troubleshooting such as creating a zipfile, adding removing a default printer, mapping a drive letter to a network shared folder, creating a shared calendar,
- Provide contact with end users’ updating Remedy the ticket- based system and ensuring that the Remedy ticket is closed in a timely manner.
- Provide oversight on SLA process development and verification.
Help Desk Analyst
- Responsible for managing and tracking all IT service support functions to include change, service-level, service-request, smart reporting and knowledge management tasks suite to among others using BMC Remedy Service Management Suite.
- Responsible for enabling users’ account - enabling accounts that have been disabled, performed workstation exclusions allowing for the use of a workstation without token PKI card with proper /documented consent from a supervisor or team lead.
- Performed general password resets using Active Directory domain services.
- Responsible for account deletion prefatorily.
- Performed Remote Deskstop connection into the end users’ workstations to resolve issues such as mapping a printer, mapping shared drive, and installing various software.
- Collaborate with Tier I and Tier III staff to recreate problems in the production and test environments.
- Responsible for maintaining the general inbox - responding to users via email of phone calls while processing ticketing requests and troubleshooting where necessary
- Ensured that communications to key stakeholders are provided in a concise and timely
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Accounts Receivable Representative
- Tracked and resolved outstanding payment issues and generate aging reports in a timely manner for management review.
- Performed account research and analysis to prepare and maintain various status reports daily.
- Identified and executed the necessary process adjustments while reconciling accounts receivable to the general ledger.
- Initiated collection calls; send statements and other communication to customers who are past due.
- Reconciled accounts as needed.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Communications Representative/ Program Support
- Served as a liaison between SIA and other federal agencies performing status checks for passport applications, providing customers with thorough responses to questions on passport cases & procedures in a timely manner both over the phone and by email correspondence.
- Assisted in helping to reduce passports backlogs by working with the assigned passport adjudicator or CSM on the applicants’ issues at bay such as, the request for orders, or a letter of authorization, travel memoranda, or evidence of citizenship.
- Responsible for drafting Informational Response Letters (IRLs) to request additional documentations for adjudicated passport applications as needed and drafted denial letters as determined, while managing and monitoring the email inbox, which receives inquiries from government agencies domestically in addition to American embassies & consulates worldwide
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Collections Representative - Vehicle Repossession Dept.
- Responsible for contacting delinquent debtors to resolve delinquency prior to repossession of the collateral.
- Trained in default, and acceleration clauses while gaining familiarity with major default procedures such as cumulation of remedies/ foreclosure process, self-help, disposition of collateral, and consequences of creditor misbehavior.
- Handled debtors’ bankruptcy claims, debtors’ right of redemption and reaffirmation.