- Experienced in SQA agile testing with extensive knowledge of agile software testing and development lifecycle. Hands on experience in developing and executing end - to-end testing of the telephone switching and cable video systems with sound knowledge of integration, system test and automation test.
- Looking to work at a responsible position as a Software QA integration or Software Test Engineer in a growth oriented organization
- Onsite Test Engineer and Coordinator (Charter, Verizon, Cablevision, Time Warner)
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment and lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies, integration, functional testing, regression testing, module testing, system testing and automation testing
- In-depth knowledge of developing test plans, test cases, automated testing tools, configuration management, defect tracking systems and Quality Assurance process
- Software development
- Strong communication, analytical, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Programming Languages: Python, C / C++, Java, UNIX, Assembler, scripting language, Visual Basic, SQL
- Operating Systems: SUN-OS, Linux-OS, Windows
Software QA Test Engineer
- Onsite Test Engineer and coordinator at Charter Communication, Colorado
- Responsible for testing of the Cable set-top boxes and component parts of the application to ensure that it functions properly
- Supported development teams in conducting problem investigation and performance testing of systems
- Performed the tasks of software development in compiling the software and performing unit and system testing.
- Handled responsibilities of executing test strategy, developing test plans, test cases as well as perform management of defect tracking process
- Responsible for overseeing deployment and customer support by coordinating with development teams and technical support team.
Software QA Test Engineer
- Onsite Test Engineer and Coordinator at Charter, Verizon, Cablevision and Time Warner.
- Responsibilities include: Created and maintained a Cisco Lab at customer promise for testing the Cable set-top box and component parts of the application to ensure that it functions properly
- Traveled to customer’s sites and home (in US) to investigate and resolve field issues related to cable set-top box.
- Developed Test plans and Test cases for the functional, regression and system integration testing in Test Director
- Handled responsibilities of executing test strategy, developing test plans and test cases as well as executing and performing management of defect tracking process
- Tested and verified system capacity, load testing, load share, system robustness, reliability, hardware redundancy and system interconnection, ensuring product quality met customers’ expectations.
- Performed system performance testing on various traffic models and hardware configurations setting the bend mark for marketing
- Verified the system supporting various telecom standard protocols including CAS, ISDN, SS7 and VoIP protocol including SIP, H323, MGCP, H248 Megaco.
- Responsible for lab hardware/software configuration upgrade and support.
- Developed feature test plan and test execution of all phases including unit test, system test, traffic load, regression test and automation test.
- Verifying software release met customer requirements.
- Handled responsibilities of executing test strategy, as well as performing management of defect tracking process
- Supported development teams by conducting problem investigation and verification of software fix.
- Managed groups of test engineers to test multiple telephone switching systems.
- Performed test and verification system capacity, load testing, load share, system robustness, reliability, hardware redundancy and system interconnection.
- Conducted field trials and customer acceptance testing while providing appropriate customer support to all clients.
- Responsible for maintained and upgraded test labs, accommodating development and test engineers.
- Developed test automation and system monitoring.
- Developed feature test plan and test execution of all phases including unit test, system test, traffic load, regression test and test automation, verifying software release met customer requirements.
Software Test EngineerConfidential
- Worked as part of the Customer Support Team, performing debugging, fault diagnosis, regression testing and engineering support for new feature integration activities.
- Trouble shooting hardware/software issues of TDM and STP switches while onsite at customer locations.
- Responsible for Test Lab configuration, administration and support, assist he development engineer in debugging and verification.
- Developed feature test plans and test execution of all phases including unit test, system test, traffic load, regression test and automation test to verify software release met customer requirements.
Software Development EngineerConfidential
- Modified existing software to add new features and improve performance.
- Converted and rewrote applications programs from Assembly to C language.
- Researched, designed and implemented new application software to use in telephone switching system