To further my career in the electrical engineering field, in pursuit of a challenging position in the automotive industry.
Software: SPARC Display Pages STARS; ADACs; Courses on C programming language; VHDL; d Confidential networks; digital logic design; GMLAN; MOST; CAN; Ethernet
Hardware: SPARC; UNICO VFD; ProTX/Alstom VFD; HBM torque meters; Gurley encoders; Burgi dynamometers and cooling unit; DYNAS3 dynamometers; courses in digital signal processing, electromagnetics, digital and analog circuits, sensors and electric power systems (three - phase)
Tools: Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; & PowerPoint) & Visual Studio; Matlab; Simulink; Multisim; Optolyszer; Vehicle Spy 3; ATT; OATS; Global Sim; DMT Viewer; Remote Reflash Test Tool
Other: Courses in probability, statistics, linear algebra, differential equations, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Design Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA), Design Review Based on Test Results (DRBTR)
Embedded Security Infotainment System Test Engineer
Confidential, Warren, MI
- Wide range of products tested include Gauge Cluster (IPC), HMI, Tuner Radio, base products, OnStar unit (VCP/TCP), Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE), Performance D Confidential Recorder (PDR) and other applicable equipment.
- Bench testing, to check the security of the system as a whole on the user end of the spectrum.
- Tests include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB (software updates) and OnStar security.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Serviced dynamometers.
- Repaired dynamometer, variable frequency drives (VFD), SPARC, and other system components on-site.
- Required troubleshooting and general understanding of the system as a whole to diagnose problem.
- Commissioned dynamometers.
- Followed projects from beginning of build in-house and carried through with project to customer on-site, including design verification, troubleshooting, testing, and customer relations.
- Required a strong knowledge of both mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines.