- Around 7+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Manual with emphasis on Automation testing and Performance testing strategies which leads to quality product delivery.
- Experience in testing Videos on OTT & mobile platforms.
- Extensive Hands on Experience in Selenium WebDriver, Java, ANT, Maven, TestNG.
- Expert level knowledge in designing Keyword Driven, Data Driven, TestNG frameworks.
- Experience in different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC & STLC) including Agile Methodology/SCRUM.
- Automating Web application, Web Mobile applications, Mobile Apps for Android and iOS Devices
- Working on CMAW framework (Amazon) for automation of Mobile Devices application
- Working on Needle Framework developed for Web Application on top of Amazon’s Diamond Framework which uses the concept of POM
- Experience managing onshore & offshore QA team.
- Develops Gherkin Syntax to build out user scenarios
- Experience working on CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bitrise.
- Single point of contact between business, development and QA teams for all offshore/on - shore issues.
- Providing estimates, design framework, code quality check & track progress
- Involving in Code Reviews, Script development, Test script execution, Documentation and Result Analysis.
- Working on FX and Securities trading applications and messaging protocols like SWIFT
- Extensive experience in Test Management Tools like Test Director, Quality Center (ALM), RQM,
- Used Quality Centre, Rally, Team Track, and Jira for defect management and change tracking.
- Expertise in writing complex SQL Queries for extracting and validating data from the database (Oracle and SQL Server).
- Defining and implementing Automation processes & designing standard templates
- Extensive hands on experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation (Selenium, UFT/QTP).
- Developing Automation Framework from scratch.
- Working briefly on other Test Automation Tools like RFT, Test Complete
- Extensive experience in reviewing and understanding of Business & Testing requirements and writing detailed Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts.
- Experience with Database Testing, writing SQL queries
- Extensive working Experience in using testing methods like Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Security, Initialization, Usability, Database, Smoke/Sanity, End to End and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experienced in manual testing and automate SOAP and Restful Web Services using SOAPUI, Apache HTTP Client, JAXB parsers and using Middleware Testing and SOA Testing.
- Developing Test plan, Test Cases, Defect Management, Defect Triage and Traceability Matrix in C.
- Estimations, Work allocation & progress monitoring and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle & methodologies Agile (Scrum) & V-Model.
- Project closure and providing QA sign off for project deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile Scrum, Waterfall.
- Extensive experience in automation testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JUnit/ TestNG for web application
- Expert in Automation tools like Selenium IDE/RC/Grid, Selenium Web Driver and Appium.
- Hands-on experience in setting up the SDET environment of Appium for automating test cases of applications that are running on iOS and Android devices.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Testing: Automation Testing, Manual Testing
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber, JIRA
Frameworks: Hybrid Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, DataDriven Framework
Operating Systems: Windows Family, UNIX (Solaris / Linux)
Scripting: Html, CSS, Java Script
Browsers: Firefox, IE, Google Chrome & Safari
Language: JAVA, PL/SQL
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11i, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
Tools (SCM, CI, Build) & Utilities: SVN, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Log4J, Toad, Putty
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
QA Automation Engineer
- Responsible for providing Test cases and executing them within an AGILE software development environment.
- Formulated test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver using Java and .NET.
- Strictly followed agile methodology for project execution and implemented Storyboards as one of the requirements elicitation technique.
- Actively participated in daily SCRUM meetings to discuss the bottlenecks and the tasks status. Effective gathering of automation requirements, defining the scope of automation testing.
- Developed the automated test script for regression tests and Smoke Tests.
- Implemented simulator foe Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using APPIUM.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Created automation using Data Driven Framework with POM to test web application.
- Came up with the preparation of Test Plan Document and Contributed for Test Strategy.
- Effectively dealt with Accessing Links & Tables using Selenium WebDriver and automated all End to End Test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed scripts to navigate to various iframes and to handle multiple windows and performed operations on the web elements.
- Notable experience in dealing with Ajax requests in Selenium Web Driver using Synchronization.
- Performed operations on the database using JDBC APIs, SQL to validate UI with Database.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API with TestNG to automate tests in parallel and priorities of the Test cases are set using TestNG framework.
- Effective usage of Apache POI to read data from external sources.
- Formulated Selenium script for capturing screenshot and used Actions class to perform mouse and keyboard events.
- Actively involved in automating the popups using the Alert interface.
- Configured Jenkins build job for continuous Integration and for Regression Testing.
- Involved in using Maven build tool to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Generated test logs using Log4j for various log levels.
- Expertise in using GitHub to maintain and manage the build scripts, test data and other documents in the project scope.
- Implemented Selenium Synchronization for Conditional and Un-Conditional waits using Implicit Waits and Explicit Waits.
- Have used Eclipse, Selenium Web driver, Test NG along with POM to create automation test suits.
- Implemented Rally to track and resolve defects.
- Used Cucumber by creating the Features and Step Definition files to execute test scripts.
- Mentored team members in design and analysis activities with constant encouragement.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, Appium Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse, Cucumber, SQL
Server, GitHub, Rally, Auto IT, Apache POI, Restful API, Log4j.
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
QA Automation Engineer
- Created Test plans, worked on SQL scripts to load data in the tables. Managed team members, assigned tasks and conducted meetings.
- Used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and Watir-Web Driver to test the web application.
- Developed automation framework using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and TestNG.
- Used Firebug/Fire Path tools to identify the Object's id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Worked on Test Scripts in SOAP UI for Testing Web Services.
- Performed Regression testing after each build/release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suite.
- Performed backend testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables, manually verified correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Performed agile testing, reviewed the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting.
- Participated in peer review with team and developers to review test cases/test scripts.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
Environment: Clear Quest, Web Services, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Watir Web Driver, SQL Server, XML, JUnit, TestNG, SoapUI, Ruby script.
Confidential - Chicago
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed new and updated existing automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver in Java.
- Maintained and updated the Manual Test case, Test Scripts and Test Data as per the evolving requirement.
- Done java coding extensively for Data Driven framework and Keyword Driven Framework by using TestNG framework along with Selenium IDE, Selenium.
- Designed the test cases for the complete application modules.
- Prepared manual & functional test cases on web applications as per requirements
- Peer reviewing of designed test cases.
- Hands of experience in Point of Sales in Payments systems.
- Responsible for Regression Testing, Functional testing for web based application.
- Performed Regression Testing for every modification made in the application & new builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Reported bug using Project Tracking tool JIRA.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Worked on Cucumber Testing applications and responsible for preparing weekly status reports and validated the back-end data using SQL queries for data integrity.
- Reviewed Business and Technical requirement documents to develop test scenarios and test cases.
- Involved in Database testing.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Fire Path to locate elements.
- Created of stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Executed the Test Cases to verify actual results to expected results.
- Tested web application using TestNG and Selenium Framework.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
- Worked in Database Testing using SQL queries with multiple Databases which includes Oracle, SQL Server.
- Proficiency in automating test scripts for cross Operating systems using Selenium.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Involved in Web Service testing and validating the XML files.
- Performs in-depth analysis to isolate points of failure in the application
- Assist in production of testing and capacity certification reports.
Environment: Java, PL/SQL, Selenium RC, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Jenkins, Firefox, Maven, SQL, XML, Eclipse, JIRA, Oracle, UNIX and Windows.
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements, documented business requirements specifications, wrote Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Worked with development team to understand technical design and architecture for Test Planning.
- Regression Test cases were written and automated using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium IDE.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created whole test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the Test cases.
- Prepared required documentation for testing signoff by various parties as required by the project plans.
- Participated in weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
- Worked with source version control tool such as Subversion (SVN) and Git.
- Assigned, Monitored and Tracked Tasks of Team Members using HP ALM.
- Trained team members regarding the application so that newly joined team members can come up to the speed and start working.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing using Black Box Testing Techniques.
- Involvement in Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect Reporting and RTM Preparation.
- Enhanced Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Execution of Selenium Test cases and Reporting defects.
- Conducting Data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution.
- Enhancing the Test Scripts for Global Execution.
- Involvement in solving Environmental problems along with Technical Support People.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium, Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance and software testing with primary skills in writing weekly and daily release test plans, prepare test scenarios, design test specifications, develop test cases, executing test cases, preparing test status report and defect report.
- Resource Utilization, Work Allocation, prioritizing tasks.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter and Load Runner.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements to the test cases to ensure complete test coverage in the Quality Center.
- Performed data validations using SOAPUI tool to automate web services (SOAP, RESTFUL).
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium Web Driver.
- Follow agile methodology that includes QA planning & execution in Sprints, participation in the Scrum & Sprint review/retrospective.
- Test various urls on multiple release cycles of the product involving Smoke, Functional, Regression, user acceptance and System Integration testing on multi-platform and cross browsers.
- Maintained detail Test cases in TestRail for each test phase of testing to ensure complete coverage.
- Developed BDD Automation framework using Ruby and developed Scenarios and Step definitions.
- Have conducted various UAT User Acceptance Testing sessions for the clients.
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, System Testing.
- Represented QA in the Defect Triage meeting and tracking defects to closure.
- Represented QA team in Core Team meetings to provide QA status and highlight critical issues Impeding Testing.
- Involved in Requirement gathering for Automation
- Involved in Automation tool selection
- Participated in Framework development
- Tracking the Automation progress & coverage.
- Primarily responsible for Test script Development & Code Reviews (VB scripting)
- Primarily responsible for analysed the results and Report Failures
- Feasibility Analysis/Code Management
Environment: HTML, Oracle, UAT, Selenium web driver, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Quick Test, QTP/UFT, Professional, JIRA, agile, Web driver 2.0, cucumber, Ruby, JMeter, Load Runner, HP ALM, Bugzilla, Regression Testing, UAT, SOAP UI.