- 5+ years of work experience in domain of manual, automation, software and system testing, in wireless, aviation and trucking industry.
- Understanding of SDLC/STLC process and QA process under agile methodology.
- Experience reviewing business requirement documents, software requirement documents.
- Experience in writing test plans, defining test scenarios, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, and tracking bugs till closure.
- Hands - on experience using black box and white box testing, user acceptance, functional, regression, system testing performance, security and E2E testing.
- Working knowledge on platforms like Windows, Linux, UNIX, VMWare & Virtual Box.
- Experience testing mobile applications, web based applications and Wi-Fi testing on iOS and Android platforms.
- Worked on Amazon AWS EC2 Cloud service for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images like Amazon Linux AMIs.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, APPIUM.
- Experience testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman, and Rest Assured, tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Knowledge of networking protocols DHCP, DNS, VLANS, ACL, TCP/IP, OSI layers.
- Hands-on experience in providing network support, installation and analysis for a broad range of LAN/WAN systems.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL for back-end testing, validation of data using mongo DB.
- A dynamic leader, team player, and result-oriented person, able to learn new technologies and process quickly to benchmark the industry demands.
QA/DevOps Engineer, Chicago, IL
- Worked in Agile-Scrum environment with continuous iteration of development and testing throughout software development lifecycle of project .
- Participated in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle like, requirements review, test documentation, test case planning, application testing, and defect reporting.
- Performed functional, regression, end to end, integration, smoke, system, negative and performance testing .
- Designed, developed and implemented automation framework utilizing Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and APPIUM for mobile based applications.
- Integrated Pydev Python with Selenium using Eclipse to implement a framework for web based application testing.
- Configured Continuous Integration environment, using Jenkins to kickoff daily builds and automation suites using Jenkins, Maven and GitHub
- Used AWS services for hosting and deploying Accelerator Application on the cloud.
- Performed Restful Web Services testing for REST API Calls using Rest Client, SOAP UI and other HTTP Client.
- Performed back end testing using SQL queries to make sure that data entered has been uploaded correctly into the database tables.
- Documented defects found during the test execution in JIRA and performed regression testing for the defect fixes in each version update.
Systems Integration & Test Engineer, Chicago IL
- Install airborne software test, analyze, troubleshooting and provide problem resolutions for Airborne IFC (Inflight connectivity) and IFE (Inflight entertainment).
- Developed and executed software test plans for Cisco and Aruba Wireless Access Points and Controllers (802.11 Wi-Fi)
- Responsible for configuring WLAN 802.11 Cisco & Aruba WAPS and execute system level test on Wi-Fi access points.
- Configure VLANS and perform port security scans (on Open, WPA/WPA2 personal and Enterprise, EAP) using tools such as NMAP and Nessus.
- Test end-to-end networks, connectivity of satellite to ground networks for 2KU Satellite system, and ATG4 (Air to Ground networks).
- Perform load balance testing for Air-cards measure throughput, data and voice traffic, memory and CPU usage, and QOS.
- Install Virtual Machines, perform client-server testing across different tunnel networks.
- Perform flight testing on Gogo’s 767 aircraft, across US Satellite networks with latest software release, before deploying in production.
- Perform web service testing using REST API’s, JSON, for Airlines front end portals.
- Investigate, analyze production, flight test, CDMA/EVDO Rev A, B Air-card (QXDM) logs, Processor, Modem logs generate RCA reports using JIRA.
- Utilized various traffic generator tools such as Veriwave, Chariot, iPerf, mgen, Azimuth to generate client traffic requirements. Captured and analyzed packets using sniffer tools such as Omni peek, Wireshark.
- Hands-on experience using Linux (Centos/Fedora) and UNIX. Python, Java scripts, shell script execution, modification of developed scripts.
- Extensive experience using Quality Center for planning test cycles, executing tests, test defects, requirement traceability and generating KPI metric reports.
- Working experience on L2/L3 protocols, HTTP, SNMP, HTTPS, NAT, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP routing and switching.
- Hands on experience with tools such as GIT, IBM Tivoli Suites, Eclipse, Cisco routers, switches, HP Load Runner, Putty, Docker and Jenkins.
System Test Engineer, San Diego, CA
- Responsible for performing verification, regression, sanity, stability and compliance testing, on different Confidential chipsets.
- Responsible for performing GPS system positioning functionalities tests Standalone, MS/ Confidential Assisted, MS/ Confidential Based, E911, and XTRA, SUPL.
- Perform system level test cases on GPS standalone, DPO2.0, GLONASS, Beidou interaction, GNSS RF Recorder 802 Wi-Fi & GTP Wi-Fi on Confidential chipsets
- Perform system level GPS testing on android, windows platforms for Confidential chipsets
- Perform system level test on Confidential, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, GSM, WCDMA TDSCDMA, LTE-TDD, VOLTE on live networks, call boxes to check voice & data performance.
- Performed manual and automation tests using tool ATM (ASIA test manager tool).
- Certifying devices with respect to GPS performance on Confidential network using 3GPP specs test cases on R&S and Spirent.
- Analyze log packets to identify root cause for failed tests using QXDM, APEX analyze bugs and raise CRs (JIRA) to report issues.
- Good interaction with the developers, senior engineers of my team and various systems teams to resolve the issues and defects.
- Hands on experience with Confidential tools QXDM, QPST, APEX, and SNAPPER, QPSR, JTAG Debugger, Trace32.
- Experience with Perl, Python script execution and modification of developed scripts.
- Exposure to commercial simulators and systems R&S, Spirent, Agilent , Aero flex , Anritsu , signal generator and Spectrum Analyzers for wireless product verification.
- Understanding of Physical/MAC layers, call processing, layer3 messages in the following air interface standards for LTE network.
- Familiar with wireless network performance testing, network selection/reselection, RF performance, OTA, data services, GPS navigation, Location based service.
Field Test Engineer, Baltimore, MD
- Performing daily testing, test case analysis support software integration and validation activities for customer (carrier) product acceptance and interoperability.
- Responsible for loading new binaries in Confidential devices and update RF calibration.
- Performed RF Modem testing execute stationary and field test cases using NNEXT Tool.
- Responsible for testing features Mobile origination, termination, Long calls, basic Sanity Regression, Throughput, Datum, CSFB, IOT, Stationary and Mobility testing.
- Data and Voice KPI testing along with Verification and Validation testing.
- Responsible for performing IRAT Handover Testing, Cell Selection & Reselection Tests, PS, CS, SMS & Supplementary Services.
- KPI testing, Datum for Downlink and Uplink, Throughput testing for Confidential, 3G & 2G.
- Collect UMTS/LTE protocol logs perform first level debugging of issues generate issue reports & defect reports
- Responsible for providing the AP, CP crash logs using RDX tool and SYS Dump Logs for various Confidential Mobile devices.
- Support VZW and Confidential & Confidential engineers for field testing issues observed in the Confidential mobile devices upon special requests
Associate RF Engineer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA/Richmond, VA
- Responsible for testing & launching first Confidential Wireless network in areas of Virginia & Atlanta market
- Worked on TEMS version 13.0.1, collect Confidential physical measurement (TCP-UDP DL/UL, CQI/RI and RSRP/RSRQ) for entire active cell
- Check performance of Confidential ’S in different bands collect scanner data (SC, RSCP and Ec/No, RSSI) for all detected cells