Quality Assurance Engineer with a degree in Bioengineer. Experience in software testing, creative problem solving, and scrum. I am seeking a position in an innovative company in need of a detail oriented professional.
- Test Plan Creation
- Attention to detail
- Basic Programming
- Medical Software experience
- Regression Testing
- Basic Automation
- Adobe Acrobat
- NI LabVIEW
- Microsoft Office
- Qualisys Track Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Version One
- SolidWorks CSWA
- Six Sigma
- Deployment Automation
Associate Quality assurance Enginner
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
- Tested and maintained the company’s flagship product.
- Created test plans and worked in agile teams to fix and test the product.
- Help create and perform regression tests.
- Sole QA tester of company’s dental product.
- Mentored new employees on techniques implemented by the company.
Student Design Engineer
Confidential, Fort Myers, FL
- Worked with a Cardiothoracic surgeon to improve the minimally invasive tool used in the OR.
- Used the design process to create concepts, construct scoring matrices, generate 3D models on SolidWorks, create Net Profit Values, test prototypes, and meet ISO and FDA standards.
- Used Qualisys Track Manager to motion capture the motion of 15 rowers on a Concept II Rowing machine.
- Designed MatLab code to plot how fatigue effects the biomechanics of the body from the data obtained from Qualisys.
- Reversed Engineered a subcutaneous joint shock absorber that helps patients with osteoarthritis maintain an active lifestyle.
- Used materials such a cobalt chromium, and polyether ether ketone in regulation with ISO standards