- Over 7 years of Experience as a QA Test Engineer using Manual & Automation Testing of web and Mobile application, client/server with specializing in software Assurance Testing and QA Automation Engineer.
- Excellent analytical, interpretative, and logic building skills.
- Strong team player with ability to work productively in a team as well as individually.
- Worked in multiple domains like Finance, Health Care, Insurance and Telecom Domains
- Performed automated testing using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid.
- Expertise in writing automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Experienced in using HP Interactive automated testing tools like Quick Test Pro and Quality Center.
- Identified any potential issues, validate them and reproduce the steps.
- Comprehensive understanding of tool like Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in using TestNG & JUnit.
- Expertise in Use Acceptance Testing UAT.
- Designed developed and implemented user acceptance testing cases and plans.
- Hands on Experience on testing web services (SOAP, REST) using SOAP UI Tools.
- Experienced in continuous integration using JENKINS to support tools likes CVS subversion, GIT and execute Apache ANT and apache Maven.
- Experience in Full life cycle system development involving analysis, design development, testing, documentation, implementation maintenance of application software.
- Proficient in Bug Severity analysis, Bug tracking system and Bug Reporting. Can prioritize issues on the basis of important, urgent and hot fixes and Proficient in Tracking and Reporting defects using Industry and Internal tracking tools like Quality Center, Jira and Bugzilla
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and the Role of QA in different testing methodologies like Agile, and Waterfall etc.
- Possess Agile training and experience with environments moving from Waterfall to Agile Methodology
- Developed and executed Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test scripts for various applications.
- Extensively worked with all phases of testing deliverables including creation of Test Strategy, Test plans, RTM, Test case specifications, Test execution, Defect tracking, Resolution, Documenting and Reporting.
- Responsible for Daily status calls and weekly status report to the management.
- Python scripting language, experience with the Robot Test Framework.
- Experience in working with Cucumber framework using Selenium web driver.
- Working knowledge on HP Unified Functional Testing in delivering the Bug reports.
- Good knowledge to create, execute and analyze automated test scenarios.
- Expertise in tracking and preparing reports on testing activities such as Testing Results, Test Case Coverage, Defects Status, Performance Baselines etc.
- Expertise in collaborating with functional/cross functional test teams conducting Test Readiness Assessments.
- Extensive Expertise in Functional, Integration, System, End - To-End and Regression testing of various Web and intranet applications.
- Experienced working with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), HP Quality Center.
- Hands on experience with verification requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product testability and verification.
- Worked on the continuous improvement of QA process by reviewing and evaluating existing practices with standard testing guidelines.
- Expertise with NoSQL databases like Hbase, Cassandra, Dynamo DB (AWS) and MongoDB
- Participated in QA Team meetings and bug tracking meetings .
Testing Tools : HP Quality Center/ALM, QAS.TCS (Test Case Studio), Test Log
Defect trackers: QTP, Soap Test, HP Load Runner, Load Impact,
Programing Languages: Cucumber, Protractor, Quality Center, SauceLabs, Soap UI Web Service Testing, Mobile Testing (Android & IOS), Appium, Silk Test, SilkPerfomer, Selenium Web Driver, Web Load,
TestNG, Xpath, VBScript. : Jira, Bugzilla 2.0, MTM, Dovetail, Jenkins, Lean Testing, IBM Clear Quest, Bug Host, DevTrack, BUG track, Mantis. Java/J2EE, Python, C#, C, PL/SQL, OOAD, .Net.
App Servers : Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, BPM, IBM (MQ)
Protocols : Cisco tools, SFTP, FTP, HTTP, SONET, ATM, ISDN, OSI,BGP, OSPF, L2/L3 Switching, IP, VOIP, ADHOC, X25, TCP/IP, SNMP,.
Scripting Languages : Shell, Python, Java Script, PERL, HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, XML, Docker, JSON, IBM WCS , SaaS.
Databases : Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, RDBMS, Mongo DB, RDBMS, NoSQL, SQL, Microsoft SQL server.
Framework : Spring, ESB, BPEL, ROBOT, JMS, Hibernate, JSF, Java Enterprise, Restful frameworks, Spring Framework.
Operating System : Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Environment, Mac OS, GIT, Jenkins.
Development Tools : Rational Application Developer(RAD), Spring Tool Suite(STS), Eclipse, TOAD, ETL Tools
Build Tools : Maven, ANT Hill, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, Waterfall methodology, Cassandra, NoSQL
Sr. QA Automation Engineer /Appium Tester
- As Sr. QA Automation Engineer, managed onsite and offshore agile team, define the schedule and timelines as per client schedule.
- Involved in Project Management and Hiring Process . Developed Manual test cases by decomposing use cases for specific functional requirements. Worked with Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios.
- Used FDR Attachmate mainframe tool to test the customer data. Involve in python.
- Uploaded and configured WADL file to SOAPUI and JMeter applications to test the web services application. Actively participated in the various review and Defect triage meetings.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project via Change Management.
- By using the Appium, java developed the automation script for the mobile application.
- Used Appium to facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required
- Mobile capabilities. Involve in web UI application over HTTP client request protocol.
- Wrote Automation scripts using PhantomJS driver to run the tests on headless browsers for
- Automating order placement and account management scenarios. Used build tools like Maven.
- Worked as Scrum Master by conducting daily Stand ups/Retro/Grooming session when needed and involved in testing efforts as QA member during big releases along with support activities required by production support team. Involve in to develop BDD frameworks using Cucumber.
- Used QTP/RFT to store and execute the scripts in a systematic manner. And also used the same data to generate the Reports in ALM. Performed Functional, Regression, RFT and End-End testing.
- Experience in Selenium Robot Framework (Keywords, test suit, test cases and python script creation) for automation testing of BO reports.
- Extensive knowledge on working with development of QNX Board Support Packages for multiple Intel (x86) and ARM development as well as production boards.
- Perform unit and integration testing for various applications using C++, Shell Scripting and Python.
- Involved in writing optimization techniques for more accuracy of Macros in C /C++, C++ routines and Oracle SQL , PL / SQL .
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON files.
- Installed and configured PostgreSQL 9.5 for all database servers in all environments; also upgraded all PostgreSQL database servers from PostgreSQL 9.4 to 9.5 and configured database servers to utilize systemctl/service commands for additional control of PostgreSQL services
- Managing PostgreSQL with PostGIS database systems that support high traffic web sites (LAPP stack), database backup and recovery, performance monitoring and capacity planning.
- Used NoSQL database DB and Cassandra for storing and retrieving data.
- Extensive knowledge in NoSQL databases like Hbase, MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Creating, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware Virtual Client 3.5 and migrating servers between ESX hosts, Xen servers.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP 10, C#, ASP.NET, Groovy, Crystal Reports, Jira, Python, Ruby Scripts, JCL Utility, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Soap UI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, HTML, XML, XPath, Firebug, SQL, Oracle, Windows, LoadRunner,, C++, QNX.
Sr.QA Automation Engineer.
- As an Agile scrum team member, Involved in functional testing of Health care application. Architected and implemented agile testing practices for globally distributed teams.
- Attended various kind of meeting such as Daily standup meeting, Poker planning, Retrospective, Program Increment Planning, Demo meeting, Estimation meeting, Automation planning meeting, Defect Tracking meeting etc.
- Coordinated efforts between product development teams and offshore enterprise test team. Standardized QA standards and practices across teams where possible. Involve in BDD framework using cucumber.
- Involve in using performance and load balancing tools such as Jmeter & LoadRunner. Heavy TestNG and Selenium coding in JAVA using IntelliJ and MARS Eclipse IDEs.
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management in JIRA . Generated automated daily reports using JIRA API.
- Test HIPPA regulations in Facets HIPPA privacy module C#. Involve in Backend Testing.
- Created Manual, Automated test cases in Gherkin language using ALM/Selenium/Spec flow and developed automation script using selenium web driver in Visual studio. Validate EDI Claim process according to HIPPA compliance. Involve in selenium/RFT using to develop automated test cases.
- Wrote test automation scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java, JUnit and TestNG .
- Conducted Black box testing, Smoke testing, Screen Validation testing, Data driven testing.
- Selenium Web Driver for automating over 70% of Cross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome .
- Created Analysis Report through LoadRunner Analysis and submitted Exit Report with Recommendations.
- Extensively used HP LoadRunner for developing Vusers Scripts and JMeter based infrastructure including: Architecting the load testing infrastructure, hardware & software integration with LoadRunner.
- Expertise in developing multi-threaded embedded applications using QNX Real Time Operating Systems and Object Oriented Programming with C++.
- Developed and tested scalable and modular C++ application.
- Experience in Analysis and Development of BPM applications.
- Developed Java code to extract data from Salesforce objects.
- Wrote unit and integration tests using Jasmine and Protractor.
- Extensive experience manual testing web applications through all phases of the software development life cycle in the most commonly used browsers on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Agile-trained SDET for Catalyst bench project TMI (Talent Management Interface), a web application.
- Executed SDET responsibilities in an open-source, continuous integration environment.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, UNIX, C, C++, Perl, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, FACETS, AMISYS, Manual Testing, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Soap UI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, Salesforce, XPath, Firebug, LoadRunner, C++, QNX.
Sr. QA Selenium / Database Engineer.
- Diameter Credit control testing for correct message flow between SCP and the billing system.
- REST API calls to fetch and create test data and to interact with Sauce Labs API . Direct database calls to fetch and create test data. Functional, regression and announcement testing of SCP features. Troubleshooting using the logs/ traces using tools like Wireshark, ethereal etc. Active interactions with development for defect fixes. Involve in query tools, ability to write SQL queries. Developed Java classes for implementing Business logics using EJB 3.0
- Involve in UI testing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) .
- Writing and executing the test scripts using Selenium & RFT/QTP. Executing simulated testing with the network simulators for simulating real GSM network at GIT.
- Developed automation scripts using LoadRunner VUGen, UFT (QTP) and Selenium to make them flexible and useful for Regression testing.
- Developed new Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG .
- Developed and Executed Test NG Test Cases using Eclipse IDE .
- Performed back end testing on Oracle Database by writing SQL Queries.
- Involved in querying using SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected.
- Performed Backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL Queries.
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, UNIX, C, C++, Perl, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Appium, Mobile Testing, Manual Testing, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Soap UI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, XPath, Firebug.
Confidential - GA
- Development of Manual and Automated test cases by decomposing use cases for specific functional requirements. Tests are run in Continuous Integration Server.
- Created use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams for the system using UML/Rational Rose .
- Designed and developed the persistence tier using Hibernate framework . Designed and developed front view components using JSP and HTML .
- Developed automation framework and scripts for End to End (E2E) testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Working with Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios and test data & LINQ Pad to test web services and validate XML . Worked with collaborative testing with developers as per the SCRUM meeting.
- Developed effective driver Scripts using VB Scripting with high level Recovery Scenarios, Descriptive Programming, working with data tables, Environment Variables, Shared repository and function libraries.
- Tested GUI Based and Web Applications with User Interface testing, Manual Support Testing, Input Domain Testing, Recovery Testing, Compatibility Testing, Installation Testing, Parallel Testing.
- Conducted user acceptance testing to ensure that developed systems satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional requirements.
- Involved in each stages of test documentation with Test Policy, Test Strategy, Methodology, Test Planning, Test Case Specification, Test Procedures, Test Scripting, Test Logs and Defect Reports. Thoroughly tested application along with bug reporting, bug tracking till bug closure.
- Automated, debugged and resolved issues in test scripts.
- Participated in smoke testing, regression testing and user interface testing.
- Review, creation and execution of Test cases, test scripts and documentation related to functional, backend and integration testing based on the user stories.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, UNIX, C, C++, Perl, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium.
Manual &QTP Tester
- Involved Functional, Regression, Integration test cases using WebDriver.
- Optimized Quick Test Professional (QTP) scripts for Regression testing of the application with various data sources and data types.
- Performed Automation testing of web based applications using QTP.
- Used Quick Test Professional (QTP) for regression testing and running the automation suite.
- Involved in bug tracking using Quality Center/Test Director.
- Involved in writing the SQL Queries.
- Executed and scheduled the automation test scripts from Quality Center.
- Developed manual test scripts to evaluate Corporate Information Security Web based user authentication applications.
- Involved in Analyzing the requirements document to formulate the test cases and conducted manual testing for the entire application
- Extensively used SOAP UI for functional testing of web services.
- Used SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script to test the services.
- Prepared Test cases and Test plans for new functional modules.
- Automated the Test Cases using Selenium, WebDriver, Java Eclipse and JUnit.
- Performed Data Driven and Keyword driven Tests
- Developed and maintained Hybrid Framework,
- Extensively used my SQL proficiency during data migrations.
- Involved in writing load test scripts using Apache JMeter.
- Developed unit tests using Junit.
- Used Firebug and Firepaths for element identification while creating Page Object Repository.
- Executed automated tests in appropriate test regions in support of unit, integration, functional, and regression testing using WebDriver.
- Designed and developed automated scripts.
- Developed automation scripts using LoadRunner VUGen, UFT (QTP) and Selenium to make them flexible and useful for Regression testing.
- Created Analysis Report through LoadRunner Analysis and submitted Exit Report with Recommendations. Executed LoadRunner , UFT ( QTP ) scenarios using Performance Center and analyzed the results through
- LoadRunner Analysis to find the bottlenecks in networks and server resources including deadlock conditions, database connectivity problems and system crashes under load.
Environment: Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Quality Center, Soap UI, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java Script, Ajax, UNIX and Windows
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Developers in requirements analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application developed in agile environment.
- Actively Participated in Scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Reviewed functional specification documents, design documents, requirements traceability matrix and involved in developing test plan document.
- Wrote Test cases by using test case design technique.
- Involved in regression and end-to-end testing of application by manual testing.
- Responsible for entire QA Life Cycle, which includes Requirement Analysis, Designing, Developing and Execution of the entire QA process and documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Procedures.
- Developed manual/Functional Test conditions and Scripts based on the requirement documents.
- Involved in user acceptance testing & general site validations of web page objects such as HTML links & images.
- Work with release management for regular releases, smoke-testing each release.
- Identify, analyze and communicate any defects discovered during testing, documenting defects and ways of recreating defect in ticketing system.
Environment: Manual Testing, HTML, DHTML, Oracle and Windows.