- Highly motivated, Self - starter, and Detail oriented individual
- 7 + years of hands on experience in the field of Information technology with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance executing Manual (60%) and Automation (40%) tests
- Extremely Passionate for Coding and distinguishing Logics from an Automation framework perspective
- Strong experience of Executing Smoke, Functional, GUI, System Integration, Regression, and UAT Tests
- Proven skills in Leading and teams, Managing Test Suites and Meeting deadlines
- Experience with testing on Web-based, Client based and Mobile based applications
- Working knowledge of Java, VB Script, SQL, XML, HTML, Python languages
- Excellent experience with Testing Tools: SOAPUI, QTP, UFT, Selenium WebDriver, GRID, IDE, Jira, ALM, TestNG,
- Proven experience in designing A Data Driven UFT Automation Framework from scratch
- Excellent experience in Maintaining, Editing, and scripting JAVA test scripts in Eclipse
- Working knowledge of GIT, Bit Bucket, Code Repositories, Branches and Code Management
- Working experience in Developing Linear Based POM Automation Framework alongside Automation team
- Good experience in Cross-Browser testing and Parallel Test Execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and GRID
- Skilled experience with Coding simple programs in Python with Interpreter Pycharm, & Eclipse Pydev
- Experience working in a variety of Domains including: Banking, Financial, Retail, Telecommunications, E-commerce and Health Care
- Experienced in Cross Browser testing: IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Proficient in SDLC with both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall Methodologies
- Skilled in developing Test cases from BRD, Use Cases, FRD, and Wire Frames
- Skilled in writing SQL Queries, SQL Scripts and performing various Database, SSIS batch and FTP Tests
- Experience in Executing Performance, Load & Stress Testing using J-Meter
- Good experience in documenting existing process, analyzing business requirements, working with requirements traceability matrix and re-engineering business processes
- Proficient in Creating and Executing Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for Manual and Automation tests
- Experience in specific Mobile testing for Mobile based application on Android and IOS devices
- Skilled in Automating IOS and Android Devices using Appium, SDK, X-CODE, Eclipse and Selenium Webdriver
- Skilled in Managing and Directing JR to SR QA in Integration & Regression testing and test planning
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills both Written and Verbal for Communicating with Onsite and Offshore Teams
- Strong skills in Executing ERP System Testing in regards to functionality & Integration with other Mobile Based, Web-Based, Web Service Based, Database Based and Client Based Applications.
- Skilled and deep knowledge in executing SOAPUI Web-service based testing both Baseline and Secure web-services
- Strong experience working with AGILE Methodologies, AGILE Manifesto and SCRUM processes
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Efficient at Creating Business Process Workflow Diagrams, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Daily Defect Status Report, Daily Regression Status Report and Daily Test Case Execution Report
- Strong experience with working Effectively and Efficiently with other Team Members
- Strong experience in Writing Business Requirement Document and Use Cases to meet the need of business
- Shown success in Elicitation Requirements, communicating with stakeholders, and Analyzing Business Needs for the AUT (Application Under Test)
Languages: VB-Script (UFT), Java; Python, HTML; XML; CSS; SQL
Testing/Defect Tracking Tools: QC, ALM 11.94, Jira, SOAPUI (Web API), Zephyr, J-meter, Stress Stimulus
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, IDE, GRID, Appium, X-Code, SDK, TestNG, Firebug, Firepath UFT 12.02, GIT, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Maven
Interpreters: Eclipse (Mars), Pycharm (community edition), Pydev (eclipse addon with Neon)
Methodologies: Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, Hybrid
Operating Systems: MAC, Windows: 2007, XP, 7 and 8.
Cross Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
MS Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
ERP Systems: netForum 2010/2015, Salesforce
RDBMS: MS Access/ in Oracle and DB2, Microsoft SQL Server Management, TOAD
Mobile Devices: Android, IOS
Confidential, Naperville, IL
Automation QA Engineer
- Provided BMO a 50% ROI by Designing a Robust Data - Driven Automation Framework in VB Script utilizing the tool UFT for the Confidential LOS Project for Mortgage/Consumer workflow which Decreased manual loan staging efforts for SIT and UAT by 50%
- Constructed a Feasibility Analysis measuring feasibility of Selenium to UFT to design Automation framework for the Confidential Project
- Actively participated in the continuous improvement of the automation strategy and framework
- Assisted Automation Lead in set up and creation of Repositories and branches in Bit Bucket for Source Code Management
- Ensured to Automate 80% of the ALD Phase 1A1 and Private Bank Project by Analyzing Automation efforts using Datasheet iterations and Parameters as Automation test cases
- Conducted Database(backend) testing writing SQL queries - through SQL Server Management for the ALD Project Phase 1A of Confidential and ALD Interface
- Tested Web APIs using SOAPUI for Confidential Project for ALD Phase 1A1
- Researched and prepared a High-Level Analysis and Presented a Case Study to the Sr Architect to switch from a Data-Driven Framework to a Database Driven Framework for static data only.
Confidential, Elk Grove, IL
Integration Testing lead/ Business Analyst
- Partnered up with the SR. Project Manager to elicit requirements on the 50 Integrations consisting of web based, mobile based, Salesforce application, SQL jobs, FTP Jobs and SSIS batch jobs for the netForum 2015 Upgrade from netForum 2010
- Held interviews with each Business User and the internal technical team SME of the integrations to identify the business/testing integration points requirements of netForum 2010
- Wrote down high -level use cases to identify testing metrics testing approaches to be taken to test the 50 Integrations.
- Successfully contributed 80% ROI to AAP by Designing and identifying from scratch a test suite that can test all 50 integrations of netForum ERP system for future upgrades
- Managed and administered Net Forum Integration ( Confidential ) test suite in Jira and identified test metrics, test cycles, components, labels, and dashboard for both SIT and UAT and Wrote edited, maintained test cases and Executed Ad-Hoc, functional, System Integration, UAT and Regression Test cases in Jira
- Extensively did ERP Testing with Salesforce based (eg.LCRM), SharePoint based sites Integrations with Net Forum 2015 and Did extensive testing with virtual ware house fulfillment by simulating orders based on SSIS batches and ensuring through SQL queries the order file and order status file display in the backend of Net Forum and VW respectively
- Identified, managed and constructed Net Forum Integrations weekly status, Business Interview matrix, test environment and vendor matrix, Integrations Test Scenarios Matrix, and defect review meeting matrix using Excel
- Go-Live weekend worked extensively with Business and IT to ensure last minute testing was executed with 100% efficiency to get sign offs for net Forum 2015.
- Held weekly SCRUM with PM to define tasks completed, tasks to be completed, and identify any show stoppers found.
- Partnered with SR Dev in identifying different mechanisms of testing Integrations: Through SOAP UI web service call testing and UI Testing and Analyzed and executed baseline and customized webservice calls to test APIs & webservices using SOAPUI to test integration calls from one Webservice to netForum 2014.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
Regression Testing Lead
- Tested and Executed SIT, GUI, Functional, Integration, UAT and Regression test cases to test different downstream impacts of the Confidential LOS Project
- Managed 5 offshore QTP automation Testers along with 3 in house Manual QA resources. Ensured team Met Daily goal of 50 Regression test cases executed per day.
- Worked closely with offshore Automation team to ensure smoke, and Regression test scripts are automated efficiently and effectively.
- Successfully led Deployment of the new LOS Confidential by ensuring
- Testing 100% of functionality based on old BRD and New BRDs into
- Managed ALM test case execution rate and defect tracking Status and Fulfilled weekly goal of 658 test cases executed with team from 1 Regression build to the next Regression build
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Automation QA Engineer
- Designed a Robust linear based Automation Framework alongside colleagues in Java utilizing the tool Selenium for the Confidential Web Based Project. Which consisted of Reusable Code by using Page Object Model Based Framework
- Worked in a fast pace Agile environment Automating test cases and tests based off acceptance criteria and user stories. Logged any defects found In ALM and Jira.
- Implemented linear based Automation Framework by utilizing Testng annotation and Testng Test Structures Utilized GIT for the repository and operated the framework with Maven build tool
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing 2-4 test cases/day using Selenium WebDriver, Java
- Performed parallel execution & cross browser testing with Chrome, Firefox and Safari using SELENIUM GRID
- Developed test-oriented SQL Queries to query the database to test the back-end process of the application using TOAD
- Automated test scripts using JAVA and Eclipse Neon with JDK 1.8.