Multi - faceted team builder with extensive expertise in designing, integrating, configuring and testing 3G and 4G wireless carrier telecommunication networks and OSS tools. Solid proven sixteen-year track record, including five years in software testing, featuring proven leadership, delivery and presentation and technical writing skills. Confidential certified for LTE/VoLTE software functional and regression test validation and automation with a keen detective mindset for finding flaws and troubleshooting for resolution. Currently serving as senior engineer for OSS development and integration.
QA TEST AND TELECOM TOOLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Senior OSS Integration Engineer
- Support for Confidential d Confidential analytics client, Confidential for wireless network integration.
- Development of QA test plan and strategy for Confidential product.
- Writing and development of QA test cases for Confidential product.
- Preliminary connector logic development for Confidential ’s Adaptive Inventory (formerly Granite).
- Advanced d Confidential mining and analysis for SLA and Service Assurance KPIs and KQIs using Wireshark and other tools.
- Employed advanced knowledge of LTE signaling protocols and call flows for indexing counters and KPIs.
- Advanced knowledge of SNMP for network node discovery and d Confidential convergence.
- Advanced study, knowledge and writing on technical standards and specifications bodies.
- Collaboration with Confidential Java developers on OSS development.
- Creation and development of OSS framework technology .
- Advanced understanding and application of TM Forum Frameworx.
- Creation and development of LTE and 5G technology .
- Support for client-server API development between the Network Element System (NES) layer and the Network Management System (NMS) layer.
- Employed connector logic including OSS/J and other web-objects languages.
- E Confidential, Transform and Load (ETL) processing for telecom d Confidential warehousing and performance monitoring using PHP, Qlikview, SQL and other tools.
- Advanced research and white paper creation and development for technology trends and disruptors driving new 5G network development.
- Managed services template research and writing and development.
- Studies in NFV, SDN and their impact on future.
- Installation and preliminary work started with Open Air Interface virtualized e-UTRAN/EPC network.
- Hired for Confidential modem device and testing (M2M).
- Proven Lead Test Engineer for Customer Acceptance functional, system and regression testing for Confidential ’s Java based My Account Android and iOS customer care app and portal in Agile development environment. Familiar with other SDLC methodologies.
- Daily collaboration with business, software development and SCRUM teams in a deep multi-tiered carrier-grade architecture of client-server and telecom core network confluence.
- Test plan and case design, creation and execution based on user story grooming analysis and development. Focused on finding functional and code vulnerabilities.
- Daily integration and collaboration with development team in Stand Up meetings.
- Daily defect investigation and triage meetings.
- Test case automation using TestComplete, Selenium, and scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, shell scripting and others).
- Load test simulation using Smartbear LoadComplete.
- Expert level processing using JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence and other Atlassian tools, incorporating SQL queries, gadget-based customized dashboards and test cycle design and metrics.
- First point of contact, for high profile customer engagement and business development. LOE (Level of Effort) design, creation and business analysis and project management. $250K in business with Confidential since April, 2015
- Technical writing and curriculum development and implementation.
- Confidential Command interfacing for modems and mobile device product realization.
- MVNO/E/A ( Confidential Wholesale) Customer Acceptance Testing featuring SOAP, JSON and other related tools and protocols.
- Functional, System and Regression testing and defect documentation with JIRA and Zephyr.
- Executed report and d Confidential mining and verification employing SQL queries, Android prodcat logs, TCP Dumps, JSON logs, REST and SOAP, XML architecture and modalities.
- Coaching, presentations and mentorship for Denali. Special development for junior engineers and technicians.
- Collaborative and independent work ethic and methodologies.
- Knowledge of d Confidential privacy regulation and compliance.
- Expert level competency in Microsoft Office products.
- Multi-tasking quick study for new and upcoming technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Concurrently pursuing Master of Network and Communication Management Confidential Keller Graduate School of Management.
- Served Confidential in vendor role in software and hardware technical support in their three Bellevue Washington-based validation labs.
- Troubleshooting and Resolution of RSSI and VSWR issues in the lab.
- Implemented daily parameter audits with corrective actions when necessary.
- Introduced and demonstrated new Confidential software, hardware and services to the customer from deep-dive to FOA and FFA stages.
- Initiated scripting and automation development featuring Moshell scripting, VB scripting, Perl and Python to streamline repetitive reporting processes. Contributed and collaborated on Secure CRT log-on and button bar automation scripts.
- Initiated daily trouble clearing, power safety audits, maintenance and support of over 40 UTRAN and 25 EUTRAN network elements, 15 legacy Nortel GSM nodes and a wide range of main and remote antenna-integrated (AIR) radios.
- Coordinated advanced VoLTE (voice over LTE) design, optimization, testing and troubleshooting, including in-depth end-to-end tracing (QXDM, QCAT, TEMS Symphony/Discovery) for troubleshooting and fault resolution.
- Headed task force charged with procuring, configuring and administrating new Linux server for tracing procedures. Loaded Perl modules from CPAN for automation scripting.
- Integrated and commissioned Confidential DU based 6xxx (Modernization) RBS Cabinets and performed software and license upgrades.
- Assisted Enhanced Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (eMBMS) scanning and reporting Confidential CenturyLink Field for Seattle Seahawks LTE broadcast (Verizon Project)
- Led proof of concept study on 3 carrier aggregation site combined with multi-stand mixed mode MIMO.
- Contributed resource replacement for two-week pre-launch RF surveillance and trouble clearing assignment Confidential the Confidential & Confidential Regional D Confidential Center in Nashville, TN.
- Delivered call testing, UE tracing (QXDM and QCAT), test instruction and regression test case verification of EUTRAN and UTRAN nodes and several software releases.
- Contributed customer sales lead generations and Innova (innovation/idea) submissions. Adept Confidential searching for new vertical markets.
- Invited to Confidential International Headquarters for the Automation Days Conference for presentation of Automation for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (currently in private development for RF scanning applications).
- Accepted Lead engineer roles on several initiatives/projects including advanced CA/MSMM/MIMO configuration and test and troubleshooting, vendor inter-operability (IOT) and alternate PLMN configurations and ‘sCell Selection for Carrier Aggregation’ Confidential L14B software testing and validation.
- Created and presented several tutorials and ‘knowledge object’ presentations for Confidential colleagues.
RAN Systems Design Engineer, Bellevue, WA
- Advised and participated in design, validation, MOP documentation and for Confidential ’s national modernization initiative.
- Led testing, implementation, troubleshooting and field support and for Confidential ’s eNPS provisioning suite and integration process to expedite an early LTE and cost saving integration delivery.
- Assisted design and testing of C#/VBScripting web tool development.
- Developed technical documents, including ten design specifications, MOPs and “job aids” to assist migration of integration process from FSC (Field Service Center) to regions.
- Applied extensive knowledge from network integration to troubleshot RET configurations, support hub unit (SHU) connectivity alarms, and develop scripts for LTE+WCDMA multi-service mixed mode configurations to further refine and streamline all processes.
- Steered committee for establishing external alarm roster for Confidential sites and color-coding on sector jumpers.
- Collaborated with team of eight engineers to develop a modernization scheme to support future multi-standard site deployments (RBS 6xxx) across Confidential markets in the United States. Solely responsible for design and documentation of three configurations.
- Spearheaded design and documentation for three configurations and Visio drawings for all configurations (over 45 high-detail wiring and layout schematics and drawings). Surveillance and performance monitoring and troubleshooting of newly cutover GSM, UMTS and LTE sites, and switches. Wrote and validated MOP for spectrum refarming.
- Assisted JDSU NID to Alcatel 7705 (CSR) multi-standard backhaul migration.
Confidential RAN Engineering and Operations Engineer
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Collaborated with NIC team to support field implementation and troubleshooting of new site builds, carrier ads, hardware upgrades, ATM→IP migrations, and many more integration activities for Confidential & Confidential and Confidential live production networks.
- Supported pre and post KPI performance monitoring for availability, retainability and mobility (dropped call stats) for daily activities. Assisted field technicians in onsite troubleshooting and alarm clearing.
- Provided system performance monitoring (KPI configuration and activation) and surveillance provided before and after all activities.
- Chosen as Lead Lab Engineer and Implementation Team Leader/Trainer for W11a 6-Feature Activation Confidential & Confidential National Rollout ( Confidential project). Developed, tested and fine-tuned and mentored team of 10 remote engineers in India providing OTJ, and reporting progress to line manager. Provided on-time and under budget delivery of off shore and network roll out to maximize network profitability.
- Chosen as Lead Lab and Implementation Engineer for EUL 2ms TTI, Grake and Single HARQ Feature Activation Confidential & Confidential National Rollout ( Confidential project). Trained remote offshore team to facilitate massive national activation rollout on over 40,000 Node Bs and over 600 RNCs. Provided on-time and under budget delivery of off shore and network roll out to maximize network profitability.
- Chosen as Lead Lab FOA Engineer and Market Rollout Engineer for MGw Duplex to Simplex IuCS Regrooming ( Confidential )
- Chosen as Lead Lab and Implementation Engineer for Feature Activation of EUL for Large RBS Configurations (Second baseband Confidential project)
- Chosen as Senior Node B Rehome Engineer for three years. Served as lead lab ad market FOA engineer for P6 to P7 Rehome and Inter-MTSO Rehome first office applications. Troubleshot problematic rehomes and escalated outages to 2nd line support.
- Assisted in Root Cause Analysis procedures for outages.
Operations & Maintenance Engineer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Coordinated with Confidential & Confidential field engineers to access and train competency on Node B operation/maintenance.
- Led high RSSI reduction project.
- Administrated the monitoring of T1 backhaul performance for UMTS network. Dispatched telco contacts for resolution.
- Collaborated with RNC/RXI engineer and UTRAN tuning team to optimize market KPIs.
- Coordinated and chaired O&M team meetings.
- Assisted RF propagation studies and optimization activities (Hawaii)