Aspiring for challenging assignments in the field of testing and automation. Wish to achieve high career growth through a continuous learning process and prove to be an asset for the organization.
- Client - focused Test Analyst with 6.7 years of experience in Telecom domain. Solid understanding of STLC within Agile project methodology.
- Worked in The Netherlands for 1.5 years at client’s office. s include developing an automation framework for regression testing using Selenium and integrating it with Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Collaborative team player skilled at working closely with business and development team to ensure that applications functioned as specified.
- Good understanding of Agile software development lifecycle (iterative and incremental)
- Outstanding knowledge of automated tests script
- Profound knowledge of implementing automated test scripts on network.
- Ability to lead a group and facilitate work as a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to draft reports for management
- Proficient in developing Java scripts and other programming languages from automation perspective
- Reviewed the project related documents such as requirements, specifications and technical designs.
- Created test cases to conduct the positive and negative testing of the application, interacted with the business analysts and developers to resolve the technical issues to meet the client's requirement for a better-quality software product.
- Tested different modules and their functionality before and after the bug fixes by regression testing.
- Performed regression testing after retesting the defects to make sure the fixes did not have any negative impact on the application.
- Participated in project related meetings and provided information required for the meetings as far as the QA and testing status was concerned.
- Documented the test results with test status and defect information.
- Stored and maintained test documents such as test cases, test results and defect logs.
- Developed test plans and use case scenarios for the web-based and mobile applications.
- Analyzed user requirements and participated in User Acceptance Tests.
- Constructed requirements traceability matrix between user requirements and test cases.
- Ensured application compatibility in the multi browser environment.
- Used Jira for creation and execution of test cases.
- Conducted functional, regression and smoke testing.
- Worked closely with developers and business analyst to resolve technical, design and functional issues.
- Interact with Software Developers to resolve issues and determine root causes based on product specifications and requirements
- Provide to new hires on standard QA processes and strategies in order to facilitate testing accuracy and better use of testing tools
- Work with QA, PM and BA resources to identify and prioritize manual tests efforts as candidates for automation
- Worked on Automation framework, to create regression test scripts via Selenium automation tool.
- Monitored and executed automation test activities for small to medium sized projects.
- Conduct discovery calls to determine customer's specific needs.
- Provide appropriate test scripts to client. Work with colleagues within the department to set up test accounts.
- Lead a team of 4 members and mentored them to achieve our goals and targets.
- Developed and maintained QA CMS (Content Management System) testing standards and best practices.
- Developed strong relationships with key partners / stakeholders within the business and technology groups.
- Developed a deep understanding of content authoring, content management technologies along with multi-lingual content strategies and localization.
- Created Test cases to cover UAT functionality from Application Mockups, Business Requirements and Function Specifications documents.
- Analyzed and Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Expected Test Results and Test Procedures from functional requirements for each module
- Served as a key member of software development team as the Test Engineer.
- Created and executed automation software test suits and test cases to uncover, identify, and document software problems and their causes.
- Constantly recognized as a highly skilled in bug discovery and documentation processes.
- Delivered thorough QA testing reports that determined product quality and release readiness.
Test Management Tool: JIRA, Test Link
- Coordinated with development engineers and prepared test plans and endured functionality of all applications.
- Performed tests and actively participated in various features of Agile development process.
- Coordinated with clients and prepared tests cases and ensured that all software applications were compatible with tests.
- Prepared and documented all automated test scripts.
- Performed various automated tests and ensured continuous regression tests on applications.
- Identified bugs in systems by regular tests and resolved all issues and defects.
- Observed all features of tests and checked for any inconsistency in systems and resolved them.
- Managed and implemented all manual and automated tests on systems.
- Performed functional testing of customized components in AEM
- Collected project information and submitted all reports to project manager and lead developer.
- Implemented CI/CD of automated build and scheduled it for each build.
- Traveled to Onsite (The Netherlands) for 1.5 years, working closely with clients and other team members.
Test Management Tool: JIRA, Test Link
- Designed and wrote anomaly testing procedures for new web-based developments and services; resulted in more accurate, streamlined and accurate testing of products
- Collaborated with clients to prioritize and resolve outstanding issues.
- Managed e-commerce product database
- Managed defect reporting using Jira
- Performing ad-hoc testing, smoke testing, data driven testing, cross-browser testing
- Involved in release acceptance, functional, integration, system level, and regression testing
- Testing various builds and patches
- Preparing meeting documents, presentations and agendas for project manager
- Collaborating with upper management to develop, design, implement, and test programs.
- Test Automation using Selenium
Test Management Tool: Quality Center 10.0
- Involved in creating test plans, writing test cases and test-scripts for various applications· Understanding test requirements and functionality.
- Participation in daily execution status meetings, Triage meetings, Defect management meeting etc
- Preparation of Test deliverable, managing entry and exit criteria for testing and involved in complete testing life cycle.
- Managing New configurations and offer changes, Promos etc.